HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Who will stay until Fanta dies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Asgard wrote:
I dunno.  I'm getting pretty frustrated at how insane the BP requirements are for the events.  The good prizes are always out of reach (Even if I no-life the events) for someone with only a maxed 4* leader like me.  

Same here, sure i have some real nice allies which make me stay, but the game gets greedier everday and i am kinda pissed of the arrogant behave of some spenders, Seriously..so to be honest:.i´ll wait and  and decide later.

Last edited by Ceres on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Wow, just shy of a 2 year necro, though perhaps more apropos now. It does seem more dieingish. Seem to do fairly well in events without even really trying. Heck, I've gotten a rank 6* from a panel w/o grinding a single normal quest. (admittedly, allies had EU, so was able to do the better boss, but still)

Personally, I'm planning on going cold turkey when I get a new job. (and for those curious, I haven't been looking more than a couple weeks. Like I said, took some me time first)

My old job I wasn't as concerned about appearances, as my history of reviews were good, and people knew I could get my stuff done even if I occasionally poked my phone. Starting a new job I'll need to make an impression, which means no poking at work. And since none of these games are particularly well designed for somebody doing a 9-5, that inevitably means I won't really be able to compete anymore, which means why bother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Don't tell my allies, but I've basically switched to logging in daily and maybe throwing around a few assists. I have so much invested already, but I can't bring myself to invest any more. For what it's worth, I don't think I'm the only one. I've only lost one ally so far, and when I logged in during training I never had to send more than 8 assists. In all fairness, I "played" Puzzle and Dragons for over a year this way, so if that counts then I'll probably make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 am

Well a lot of I-will-stay-till-the-end ppl have not been seen for a long while now. I too just log on daily now, partly because my internet gets worse now and it's much harder to log on fanta than log on other games for some reason. Lots of my friends don't play anymore so it's hard to keep on going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStone88

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:57 pm

I stay til the game shuts down, I no longer spend anything on packs, not even first-time starter packs for 8 months.
I log in daily, and if its a good event then I participate on it, no longer that tryhard for ranks,

Although, oddly, I'm still ranking rather high despite not trying as hard as I use to, seems like less people overall are playing this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 am

Please don't bump dead threads.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tatsumi San

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

I'm only in it to kill time as with many other phone games that I play. Once I get another Xbox system I won't ever play these games again. This one seems like its worth not deleting until then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:05 am

i left twice but i still find myself coming back. and because of a recent glitch where 4*tix gave away 7/8* I now have 4 8*'s ^^
guess I'll stay till the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kommand

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm

I'm pretty much gone. Its not from lack of love or boredom of the game - fanta has made this decision for me. I'm currently suffering from the no-text issue that plagues many Android users who have upgraded to Lollipop.. firsted discovered second week of JANUARY. Buttons work but if I can't read anything I am, quite literally, playing blind. I can't even see my f**king wall to trade my units away to my loyal allies Sad

Have contacted Mobage support twice and all they can tell me is "pay attention to the announcements for when a fix is released". Cool, so I'm just meant to log in every update and cross my fingers, hoping you to have fixed your consistently buggy game? Unless they come back with a 9* or something as compensation, the lack of customer support over the game alone has soured my will to come back and play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Geez.. when people bumped this thread I got an email because I accidentally subscribed to this thread... Funny how 2 years ago I still had some optimism with SS and mobage/DeNa's actions on the game. These guys ruined a novel mobile CCG game with their rampant power creeping and moneygrubbing, that's for sure. Signing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Mon May 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Blargod wrote:
Geez.. when people bumped this thread I got an email because I accidentally subscribed to this thread... Funny how 2 years ago I still had some optimism with SS and mobage/DeNa's actions on the game. These guys ruined a novel mobile CCG game with their rampant power creeping and moneygrubbing, that's for sure. Signing out.

Even if the response is quiet late, oh my gosh... I feel you... You're right in everything you just said. I remember when everything was lively and people wanted to talk, but nowadays Fantasica is more than dead...

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will stay until Fanta dies?   Today at 6:30 am

Back to top Go down

Who will stay until Fanta dies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2