HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Who's Nice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Yea. Didn't know scamming was such a commodity. Never been an issue for me before I came to Fantasica.
And not sure a "Who's not nice" is that great, seeing as how false accusation isn't impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes, that's why I've been wary or creating any kind of scammers/don't trade with these people list. While I don't think people here would go around falsely accusing people, that's a great potential for drama (and as we've witnessed, scammers who are accused of scamming often do their best to point fingers at everyone else when that happens). While having IDs/names to keep in mind when trading might be useful, at the end of the day, the best way to prevent scamming is to just raise awareness about stuff like album trades etc. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Yea. It's actually quite surprising to me to see so many scammers in a game that has just begun. But it's nice to see that there are still plenty of good people here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Friendliest person I know on Fantasica??? Hm... tough. I don't generally talk to too many people on Fantasica ( The Forum is different) but I think it would be Strenhelden. He let me album his Fafnir and Alexander so... yeah XD

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Crowex wrote:
Friendliest person I know on Fantasica??? Hm... tough. I don't generally talk to too many people on Fantasica ( The Forum is different) but I think it would be Strenhelden. He let me album his Fafnir and Alexander so... yeah XD
Haha, cool. Sounds like a pretty nice guy. If I chose someone who I met on Fantasica, it would probably be jjonkim. Always been a nice guy to me, so he is pretty friendly. Freely I knew long before Fantasica, so maybe it wouldn't count Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Man, you guys are lucky... I haven't met anyone yet that I can fully trust during my time in the game.
Although, I do know that I am now one of my allies' most trusted 'drug dealer', considering that I practically give him my TE & potions, before Luna payment. Also been giving him my Elven Brews S & L during VC event too, and had even given him 100 Soul Stones S for absolutely (but only because they were gonna disappear and it was better off put in use rather than trying to haggle). Of course, he does pay me back with interest, and never forget how much he owes me either, so I'm not screwed or anything. I'm just not impatient enough to need my Luna right away after trading.

Currently holding onto my TE loot for him right now for the event....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm Terrible. Sarcastic. Arrogant.

And I spam people's boards for trades.

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Wonju wrote:
Yea. Didn't know scamming was such a commodity. Never been an issue for me before I came to Fantasica.
And not sure a "Who's not nice" is that great, seeing as how false accusation isn't impossible.
Well, with solid evidence, i.e. Screenshots, witnesses etc of course Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Today at 8:31 am

Back to top Go down

Who's Nice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2