HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Who's Nice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Who's Nice? Who's someone that you've had many pleasant conversations with and you can say is generally a nice person? This was made so we can see how many nice people we have in our community. Allow me to lead by example by telling you who I believe is a very nice person.
Freelyfalling: We've been friends since long before Fantasica. We were extremely good friends on another card game, and we're extremely friendly to one another.He's always been friendly to me as well as others, and I can say he's pretty awesome.
(To those who read my original post, my intentions were to make it so people knew who's nice/pleasant to casually chat with...guess I didn't word it too well)

Last edited by Wonju on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 pm

You can trust [insert person here, who is in cahoots with you, and has a lot of "trustworthy" trades, and then somehow steals your 6* cards.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
You can trust [insert person here, who is in cahoots with you, and has a lot of "trustworthy" trades, and then somehow steals your 6* cards.]

Oooh... who that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

If you need a list to inform you on whether or not to trust a person, then don't trust them. It's so easy to avoid getting scammed in this game by simply being careful about how you trade (if your trade can't fit in 5 items or less, find a different trade).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Hehehe...edited...
My true intentions were to see who was nice/pleasant to be in the company of. I don't know what's wrong with me today...lots of screw-ups...
Sorry if my original post was misleading. Didn't mean it to be that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Ah! Yeah, that's a completely different question. Everyone I've talked to on this forum has been pretty nice so far, so I don't think you can go wrong with picking some allies from here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Yea...I realized that once I read the responses...and then my first post. I feel like my head is in the clouds right now. I'm saying the opposite of what I mean...
Wow...maybe I need more sleep? Hahaha. And yea, most I've met so far are pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I punched someone in the face for stealing my plain blue pen...

Yeah, I'm obviously not a trustworthy guy....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

memphiskite wrote:

memphiskite scared the hell out of me yesterday but he is trustworthy tho hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

CreativeCC wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

memphiskite scared the hell out of me yesterday but he is trustworthy tho hahaha
I STILL FEEL GUILTY FOR THAT, DID YOU KNOW!
I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE UP FOR IT!
THE PAIN OF HAVING THIS DARK CLOUD OVER ME HURTS SO MUCH!

And I lost another night's worth of sleep again.... -___-
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

hahaha you don't have to make it up anything. I know it can happen to anybody Razz

btw feel free to album swap with me anytime, I'm happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 am

Still... I underestimated the limits of my phone once more that time.... ;|

Sure thing, although I probably only do it if you're missing a card that I have (which chances are, that won't happen any time soon... Razz)

I'm usually in a 'giving' mood than wanting to receive stuff.
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 am

you underestimate how noob I am hahaha I miss almost entire 5* and 6* Razz
I don't even have your leader tho. (Ignat) If let me archive Ignat will be grate!!
but I will be back Friday if you still have Ignat, can I archive him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:31 am

Ignat is mine forever, so yeah, I'll still have it on Friday, ready for you to archive.
Although this time, I'll do the album swap on the weekend. I know my WiFi at home won't fail me. Wink

I haven't even bothered to get a 6* yet... but I don't think I wanna now... :<
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 am

memphiskite wrote:

That's actually quite funny!
I got punched in the face for picking up a blue pen some idiot dropped....
Such a coincidence...right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:30 am

Just a heads up, its good to have trust because I trust most of my Allies too. But I would never do album swap because I had an ally once, who was with me since I first started this game. One day, he requested an album swap and so I agreed. I sent him 5 of my 4* cards (At that point of time, 4* cards were pretty highly sought after too and I got mine after buying a few boxes.) He never replied me after that an un-allied me. Sad but true.

Seeing how he could have scammed a 5* or 6* from me had he waited, since 4* cards are so common now, I treat this incident as a blessing in disguise. So have trust in your allies, but not blind trust. It would save you some anger and frustrations. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 am

As a further warning, even people on this forum could be scammers. Yeah, there's probably more evidence of an album swap occurring, and you can call them out, and we can ban them, but this won't get you your cards back or even stop them from scamming again. I'm sure there are quite a few people who value their forums account less than they value getting a 6*.

Just warning people to always get proper collateral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 am

clocksprocket wrote:
As a further warning, even people on this forum could be scammers. Yeah, there's probably more evidence of an album swap occurring, and you can call them out, and we can ban them, but this won't get you your cards back or even stop them from scamming again. I'm sure there are quite a few people who value their forums account less than they value getting a 6*.

Just warning people to always get proper collateral.
What's... album trading? =x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 am

Hi, it works like this.

You get a 6* (Any 5/6* or rare 4*) and then somebody ask if they could just hold it for a while to archive their albums (The profile of the character would then appear in the album) and then return it back to you. However, when they trade with you, they would give you only 1000 luna or a 1/2* card. After which they would un-ally you and run away with your preciousss 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am

Yoruno wrote:
Please read this sticky about how to not get scammed while trading, so you're aware of how it might happen.

When a card has been through your inventory, it's entered into your album. Some people like having more cards in their album, so they ask to album trade -- they get one of your cards that they need to put in their album, then send it back immediately. If you don't take care to ask for proper collateral for you card (trading a 5* away? ask for another 5*, or two 5*s, or 5* with some money, etc -- whatever you wouldn't feel bad about keeping if they kept your card instead) then it's easy for you to get scammed and left with their 4* for your 5* or whatever (which occurs if they decide not to send you your original card back). If they're not willing/able to provide collateral, simply don't trade with them.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Yoruno wrote:
Please read this sticky about how to not get scammed while trading, so you're aware of how it might happen.

When a card has been through your inventory, it's entered into your album. Some people like having more cards in their album, so they ask to album trade -- they get one of your cards that they need to put in their album, then send it back immediately. If you don't take care to ask for proper collateral for you card (trading a 5* away? ask for another 5*, or two 5*s, or 5* with some money, etc -- whatever you wouldn't feel bad about keeping if they kept your card instead) then it's easy for you to get scammed and left with their 4* for your 5* or whatever (which occurs if they decide not to send you your original card back). If they're not willing/able to provide collateral, simply don't trade with them.
ahh... I doubt anyone would want any of my cards even for a discount so im safe.
....for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 am

It's now becoming a bad omen when someone says 'album trade' or 'archive'.....
Best thing to do would be to make sure you know them enough and confirm your suspicions before you make first judgement on them.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:54 am

Well yeah, obviously. But we also have a lot of stories going "we were allied in Fantasica since forever, so I thought I could trust them!"

The only real way to make sure is to have collateral, or not trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:26 pm

That true, a lot of scammer in this game, Sad but true.
For my ally, I only do album trade around five of them and when we do we know we have to send something in the same value or higher as leverage.

btw for clocksprocket, my offer still on tho. if you need album trade just ask. I happy to do it even without collateral card. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Could do a "Whos not nice"... ie people that should not be trusted. But i believe most of the forum users are pretty trustable, so yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Nice   Today at 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Who's Nice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next