HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

5* Acquisition Strategery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: 5* Acquisition Strategery   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:14 pm

When I first started this game, it was in the middle of the demon tower event. Ended up dropping $10 on a couple of series packs and got an edgar and lieselotte, thought that those packs just gave better cards because of their cost....learned through Army and Witches that is not the case at all (I've prolly spent $100 per series and gotten no 5* T_T ).

As far as spending money, the way I look at it, I play this at work and have already spent so much time with it, the dollar/hour conversion makes it very cheap. Though once Solforge comes out I'll probably drop this or play it considerably less. Looking at it from the perspective of someone who wants to design games for a living, this game is probably great for the developers/publisher but straight up abusive to it's end users. That's most social games like this though sadly :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 5* Acquisition Strategery   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Consider this:

Remember Pokemon/Yugioh cards? (Or magic, but I don't know anything about it)

You were able to get a pack for what, 5 dollars. and every pack guaranteed a rare card, even if it wasn't a great one...

and even more, its actually a piece of paper instead of some data bytes stored on someone's computer!

3 dollars for a virtual card that's like probably less than 5kb worth of data? and 5 dollars for an event pack? absolutely outrageous....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 5* Acquisition Strategery   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Curasa wrote:
I have the bestest strategy for getting a 5* card as soon as possible! Clear the current event 1 time! I win.

invite 10 friends for a 5* fiona sounds easier.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 5* Acquisition Strategery   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:19 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
Consider this:

Remember Pokemon/Yugioh cards? (Or magic, but I don't know anything about it)

You were able to get a pack for what, 5 dollars. and every pack guaranteed a rare card, even if it wasn't a great one...

and even more, its actually a piece of paper instead of some data bytes stored on someone's computer!

3 dollars for a virtual card that's like probably less than 5kb worth of data? and 5 dollars for an event pack? absolutely outrageous....

i bought 10 KG Pokemon cards on a junk Market once for 10 euro (around 12 Usd?)

gave a lot to my nephews and gave them one very ''rare'' card, and re-sold the other rare cards. (i asked my nephews for this they were
experts)

I was able to sell around 30 cards for a total of 250 euro

PostSubject: Yar.   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

So I went the money route. I took someones advice and bought 2 of the $30 witch packs. In that I got a Kiki plus one of all the other witches (which I promptly sold for really good Luna). In hind sight I should have traded them for TEs but oh well. I did however get my bonus 30 TEs for the Kiki glitch so I feel like a winner in the end. Now I am saving up my TEs (Sorry clocks, you can't have them). I have 78 atm, a maxed out Bernhard and maxed out Kiki. I also got a Fiona... before I started researching cards and whatnot... /facepalm. But I'll level her anyway and trade her for something down the road. I talk to much. You guys have been EXTREMELY helpful and I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamkins

PostSubject: Re: 5* Acquisition Strategery   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Curasa wrote:
I have the bestest strategy for getting a 5* card as soon as possible! Clear the current event 1 time! I win.

Did that!! Woot! I seriously can't wait to have a Melee AOE card!! (And She's hot!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5* Acquisition Strategery   Today at 3:39 am

Back to top Go down

5* Acquisition Strategery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2