HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

The Hangover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: The Hangover   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 pm

So last night, I went to a pub and drank with friends. We had a party and many of my friends from other cities came to the party without my knowledge. It was one of the biggest reunion I ever had. What happened is we ended up with one huge group and partied all night. Pitchers of beer came one after another.

In one point, I felt that I had enough. I left the pub with my friends and puked up. Next thing, I don't remember what happened after that.

I woke up at a house of someone I have know not. I met a guy names John. He was watching over me the whole time. Nice guy.

I was missing my phone and I had to work within 3 hours. I had no clue where I was and my phone is missing. We walked to 711 so I can get some hangover remedies and food. After that, I ate a sausage egg muffin. John told me which bus to take that can take me downtown. I took the bus and made it to work extra early. While at work, I puked all the food I ate and my head was still pounding. I then kept puking until I a have nothing to puke.

Later on, my friend came to work and told me that I lost my phone in the cab. I don't even remember being in one. The cab driver returned my phone after we left. My friend had people wrote notes in his hands.

After work, we picked up my phone and boy, I've never been so happy to be back playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 am

errr... have you watched those hangover movies before?

also, pray no one made any videos of you while you were 'out'... lolz...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

myad wrote:
errr... have you watched those hangover movies before?

also, pray no one made any videos of you while you were 'out'... lolz...
Haha. I hope so too. And yea, I watched those movies. They were funny.

I feel like I'm going to quit drinking alcohol now. Even until now, my friends are still telling me funny stories. It was still one awesome party. I never got wasted like this before but I guess the change in my diet made an impact now that I don't eat pork, beef and gluten products.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 am

Man, that doesn't sound like fun. lol. I've luckily never drank that much to get a hangover, but on Friday night I went over to a gathering at a friend's house and ended up playing a drinking game with them. We ended up drinking much more than we anticipated (because of the nature of the game) that by the end of it, two of my friends were practically passed out. We had a lot of fun though.

FYI, if you'd like to try this drinking game yourself (and also lose your faith in humanity along the way), we did a reading of this: http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

We basically took a drink every time the OP guy had the (´・ω・`) emoticon. The whole thing could very well have been the work of a (very dedicated) troll, but it was still disturbing to read. (And quite honestly, I want to believe it's a troll just because I would be too freaked out by the thought of someone like that existing in real life.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 am

deedlit228 wrote:
Man, that doesn't sound like fun. lol. I've luckily never drank that much to get a hangover, but on Friday night I went over to a gathering at a friend's house and ended up playing a drinking game with them. We ended up drinking much more than we anticipated (because of the nature of the game) that by the end of it, two of my friends were practically passed out. We had a lot of fun though.

FYI, if you'd like to try this drinking game yourself (and also lose your faith in humanity along the way), we did a reading of this: http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

We basically took a drink every time the OP guy had the (´・ω・`) emoticon. The whole thing could very well have been the work of a (very dedicated) troll, but it was still disturbing to read. (And quite honestly, I want to believe it's a troll just because I would be too freaked out by the thought of someone like that existing in real life.)
You win at making me drink another time. haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 am

lmnseason wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

Just make sure you take sips instead of actual drinks or else you'll probably end up passing out by the end of the first thread. Razz (FYI, there were five long threads of that thing. FIVE.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 am

deedlit228 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

Just make sure you take sips instead of actual drinks or else you'll probably end up passing out by the end of the first thread. Razz (FYI, there were five long threads of that thing. FIVE.)

You misspelled puking. You said passing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   Today at 12:56 am

Back to top Go down

The Hangover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1