HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Getting Reamy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsunami

PostSubject: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:52 am

I guess I could have made a better title, but my creativity level is low today.

Anyway, I am really trying to get Reamy from this latest event, and I need a few things. So, I am asking you to lend me 10 TE. I am buying 100 TE next week, and I have no intentions of scamming. I have sold literally every other unit I have in order to try to get her and all I have now is Vivianne (Max), and 6 other non-max 4*s and I'm having trouble keeping within the top 200, which sadly I'm at 250 right now. I have done plenty of trades before similar, album trades, and other things. I have no intentions of scamming as the only thing I want is Reamy right now, and I am out of every resource I can get. The reason I can't buy anything now is because my mobile phone has a monthly limit, so I can't go out and spend $1000 on Fantasica if I really wanted (At least I'd get a 6* then).

Also, my ID can be found to the left, which is 10453520, and my in-game name is icyGlaceon.

Last edited by Tsunami on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added IGN and ID.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ckrai
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 am

Then I suggust you to use 100TE+ to buy Reamy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 am

It'd be easier to use 50 TE and get her on my own. Razz I've been pulling all-nighters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ckrai
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 am

I don't think 50TE with a nearly all 4* team can fight into Rank 200.
Recommend you to save your TE to purchase Reamy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:34 am

Yeah, just buy it with TE - you'll save yourself hours of life Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 am

My friend lent me a Max Sitri and I am actually at 187 thanks to 6 TE. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 pm

They're right...We're not here to crush dreams, just telling you the simple truth...people don't lend TE to strangers, they barely lend to allies...and Reamy is a 5*, she will be 100te by the next events end. Save your TE, time and sleep.

And honestly, the final day there will be a push of ~100te, and in those final hours, those in the top 300 will push with everything they have, at least 25 te but usually more like 50, to snag spots 151-200...you have no chance at all with your resources...

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Trust me, I'll save up too Razz It'll be worth it to place. I don't care if it's only for a 5*, and it'll be cheaper than just buying her. I also know how events work, which is why I'm trying to borrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naeads

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Tsunami. Will you lend me some TE? if you do, I will give you double back. Honest Smile

(Depending on your answer, it should answer all your hopes of borrowing any TE)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm

You're basically asking random people on the internet to lend you $100 without reward... Good luck with that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Sorry, but this thread just reminded me of this:

Source: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4088p30-fantasica-memes (Creator: Maggot)

Like predator said, we're not trying to put you down, but unless you've got 100+ TEs stashed away and have a 5*/6*event unit, you're going to be fighting tooth and nail until the very last minute of the event. As a personal anecdote, I tried competing in an event once and was able to rank in the top 50 throughout most of the event and even for most of the final day... but long story short, the above meme = my experience.

I know, my situation doesn't equal yours and it's possible you'll make it, but with the effort and money it takes to maintain rank, you're better off purchasing her (especially if you're on a budget.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 pm

@vul: you mean $10 lol
I think its better to ask one of your friends instead of just a random person on forums. There's a sense of trust you have to develop for a person to lend you TE, and said person isnt really getting anything out of it either.
The ranks are gonna move rapidly during the last day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:49 pm

I have asked already. And I'm going to try still, anywho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herault
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 pm

I dont know about you but personally I feel Reamy isnt worth it. Have you checked her stats? She is a poison 5 with speed D. I got a feeling she will be cheap (another Norma?) but since she is a ranked reward, she will have some value. If I were you, I will save those TE for a lana or laura or WWU. Good luck getting a sponser though. Perhaps you should add in something for anyone who wants to invest in you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 pm

A really stubborn bull. We will see how far up you can go with this. You are buying the te's anyway so why not just buy a Reamy and save your energy, time and health into doing something better. Pulling all nighters this early and you are only at 187? Just think about it. There is a big reason why everyone go and sell their units for lower prices while competing. And its not because they are generous. Its because they need the te to stay and compete. Really though, good luck.

On a side note, this guy above me is correct, Reamy isnt really worth it. A speed D Poison unit would only drop to the same TE value of Norma. And Reamy's artwork isnt really that of a good thing either so yeah. Good luck dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Ckrai wrote:
Then I suggust you to use 100TE+ to buy Reamy...

predator852 wrote:
They're right...We're not here to crush dreams, just telling you the simple truth...people don't lend TE to strangers, they barely lend to allies...and Reamy is a 5*, she will be 100te by the next events end. Save your TE, time and sleep.

And honestly, the final day there will be a push of ~100te, and in those final hours, those in the top 300 will push with everything they have, at least 25 te but usually more like 50, to snag spots 151-200...you have no chance at all with your resources...

Herault wrote:
I dont know about you but personally I feel Reamy isnt worth it. Have you checked her stats? She is a poison 5 with speed D. I got a feeling she will be cheap (another Norma?) but since she is a ranked reward, she will have some value. If I were you, I will save those TE for a lana or laura or WWU. Good luck getting a sponser though. Perhaps you should add in something for anyone who wants to invest in you?

Yeah; what they said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
raistypoo

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 pm

All these people are telling you a valid point. If you were shooting for a upper rank 6* spot, then that is different. I have a Norma from the event before last and she is only worth 35-40 TE now. I am am pretty sure she is better then Reamy. With better artwork ;P I always rank decent till the end and I fall 100 ranks with all the ppl cashing it up. Gonna try to stay top 200 like you as well without buying anything. I am at 222 and 281 right now so. But if you just want Reamy and you are buying 100 TE already... just buy her and save yourself the experience Wink. Save the guns and glory for a better prize. If your mind is made up then it is made up. I'll see you a few ranks under me buddy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 am

Maybe they just are really fond of her card Wink I know I grow special attachments to cards (coughSognocough) that others don't share.

ANd @Demonsl "Trading>1 million coins (from Runescape) for 4 Time Elixirs (in Fantasica)."

Isn't that against forum and game rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Reamy   Today at 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Getting Reamy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1