HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bunny-61
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 am

Hi, trade 2 5* , 2 max 4* and 5te for aleister?

Last edited by Bunny-61 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 am

What collateral units you want to let me album walpurgis, biance and friederike? 4* list almost cleared then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zrz1919

PostSubject: can i trade several 4*s for a 5*.   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 am

can i trade several 4*s for a 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zrz1919

PostSubject: Julia for Kyo?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Julia for Kyo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 am

Only need to album walpurgis and biance now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:20 am

If thats to hihg can i album treant and minotaur then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luso
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 am

Frank(M) for Biance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Albumed treant and minotaur few moments ago, can i album biance, my 75 oneiro lead as collateral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drunkenpl

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 pm

are you willing to trade you lv 75 Achillea for my 45 Achillea + te? and how much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Interestedin Sarah, Stefan, and possibly Kiki. I have a Hallowen Helmut lvl 81. Are you wiling to trade any of those for him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zealisee

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

What is the current asking price for Hrwm and Gremory?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:12 am

Sorry about the delay everybody!!!
My internet at home has bombed and I've been too busy at work to sit on the phone with the provider to have it fixed. I hope to be back to my super active self on the forum again.
Now for the long awaited replies.

Bunny-61
It really depends on which 5* you'd be willing to trade. Care to list them out and the levels for me please so that I can make a proper assessment?

zrz1919
I'm afraid I'm not interested in 4* or in trading Kyo for Julia. Sorry.

Jana198709
Sorry but I generally don't do album trades of any sort. It's not that I don't trust you specifically but rather I don't trust the rare few and have no way of telling who they are. Razz If by some chance you're interested in acquiring any of the cards you listed just repost here and I'll get back to you asap.

Luso
Hmm that offer is tempting but I do still consider Biance to be higher value then Frank(m) due to her being from an old set and Max level. Let me know if you'd be willing to add TE to balance out the trade. Sprinkle in a few and I'm sure we can agree upon a deal. Very Happy

drunkenpl
I sent you a PM regarding the level swap for Achillea. Let me know if you'd be interested.

visionofthegods
Sorry but having recently sold my Halloween Helmut I'm not too eager in acquiring another one.

zealisee
Having not been online in several days I'm actually not sure of the current market value of them. Browse around the forum to see who else is selling them and at what cost. I'd be more then likely to either agree to that price or possibly undercut them by a little bit. Just let me know. cheers

Bump / Updated levels and stock for 5* & 6*

Last edited by valiante on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:19 am

what is your offer for frankie m?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayrael
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 am

How much are Joa, Lucrezia, and Yuki please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 am

Lmrt
At the moment I have a trader who's looking to trade Frank(M) for my Maxed Biance but I'm waiting for their response as I'd like for them to add some TE to even out the trade. I believe it to currently be a tad bit unfair on my end. Would you like to leave and offer as well?

jayrael
Currently I'm unsure as to Joachim's value but for Lucrezia and Yuki I'd be willing to sell them for 80TE each. Let me know if that's reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giru
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 am

i have a lvl 89 Ignat i wanna trade for joa.
if we were to trade, what do u wish for me to add? lol

if u wanna know joa's price in game atm, its fluctuating due to High 6* rate from last card packs and lack of TE (only increased a bit over last event)
the cheapest i saw was 130, but he was desparate LOl i saw deals for 150STRAIGHT TE :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am

Giru
I remember seeing that to be the case in game on people's walls but they were desperate for TE for the event. I'm in no such rush. Also seeing as Joachim is easily a top tier 5* and Ignat not so much I'd expect there to still be quite a few TE needed to balance out that trade. Currently I don't think I'd be able to give you an estimate though. I may just wait for the market to settle down post event before I agree on Joachim's actual value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giru
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:43 am

affirmative, then i will continue finding a customer who is interested in buying for te lol gl to next event its out! :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 am

Mmm hard to said, im interested in friederike or lieselotte but i dont know how much te are u asking for. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 am

Giru
Not a problem. Best of luck to you as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:57 am

Lmrt
Well as with most people that still have a Lieselotte she's still considered very valuable. I know for the longest time people were selling her for 30-40TE but times have changed. Currently I'd say that I'd value her at 24TE. Friederike I'd value at approx 18TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayrael
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 am

Would you take 45te and 3 max 4* for Joa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 pm

jayrael
Sorry, not really looking to trade my 5* for anything other then pure TE. That and I'm still unsure about Joachim's current value as of yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm interested in Aleister, but I've not seen any current prices on her. I really only have a Max Gunnel, 34TE and 6 Pots. My wife keeps telling me to buy Sogno instead, but something about that card I don't like. Maybe her weird attack seems slow and 30 deployment points are bad for the current event. I may not see your reply for several hours if you reply now, I'm off to bed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi, messaged you in game yesterday. still interested in your trades, can let me know what you want for your these 5* cards,

Yuki
Serafiina
Lucrezia
Hrwm
Gremory
Aleister

Also interested in your LE cards,

Paige
Remika
Samantha
Walpurgis

Finally your 4*

Alex
Chris
Scarlet
Yuriya

Let me know? Will possinle do a bundle LE and 5* trade if I can afford. Thanks.

ID 57849382
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Today at 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down

MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next