HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Bump / Updated levels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swh381

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm

can i trade mex meg + lv59sogno for mex Plautia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:16 pm

swh381
I'm sorry but I'm not interested in that trade. Don't want either of those. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Bump / Cleaned up Sold Out units from list, Updated levels and stock!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Bump / Updated levels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:33 am

Bump / Updated levels and stock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamiir

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am

lmao derrick <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:09 am

I see you've finally come to check out the forum!! it's super handy in finding things!! Very Happy

Bump / Updated levels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamiir

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 am

haha.. i had nothing else really to do so yea. so far sold 2 of my 4*'s for TE =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 am

Do you still have a Halloween witch for sale? What do you want for it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Sethala
Feel free to leave an offer on her but I'm not really looking to sell her unless the offer is really nice.

Bump / Updated levels and offers for Frankenstein (M)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 am

Could I interest you in taking a max Caym (4* from previous event) for the witch? Other than that, I don't have much, just some TEs and potions I got from free handouts.

By the way, isn't she only a 4* monster/unit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aralya

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Would you be willing to Sell Sarah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Sethala
Yeah she's a 4* recruitable monster at the moment. To be honest the only reason I don't really want to trade her is because she's so cute and hard to get. LOL. I just really want to keep her for myself. hahaha. Honestly though I don't think she's worth a max Caym. You'd probably be able to get more selling Caym by himself but I could be wrong. Just trying to be helpful. But I'll keep your offer in mind and pm you if anything. Smile

Aralya
As stated, I'm not really "looking" to sell but if the price is right I could always change my mind. Feel free to leave an offer and I'll get back to you asap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aralya

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:39 pm

I have
5* Thrain
5* Gryphon Mon
5* Vamp Mon
5SSL
Vamp and Gryphon have some lvling to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 pm

valiante wrote:
Sethala
Yeah she's a 4* recruitable monster at the moment. To be honest the only reason I don't really want to trade her is because she's so cute and hard to get. LOL. I just really want to keep her for myself. hahaha. Honestly though I don't think she's worth a max Caym. You'd probably be able to get more selling Caym by himself but I could be wrong. Just trying to be helpful. But I'll keep your offer in mind and pm you if anything. Smile

Ok, thought so. Just saw you listing her as a 5* on the front page Razz

Admittedly, I"m not having any luck finding a buyer for Caym, to be honest. Maybe I just don't really know how to find someone to buy him, though >.>

And yes, I want witch for the same reason Razz Would you mind letting me borrow her for a moment for the album, though? (I'll give you Caym for collateral.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Aralya
Out of curiosity what levels are they Gryphon and Vampire at? I'd prefer to have them clean as it's cheaper to level them in one go but will still think about it after getting the levels. Also would like to know what level Thrain is at so that I can figure out his approx value.

Sethala
Alright honest talk again, I normally don't do album trades but you seem pretty sincere yourself since most maxed 4* go for at least 20-25TE easy. He'll be suitable as collateral for the swap but make it quick! I don't like being seperated from my beloved cutie Witch. haha.
fyi, although a lot of people already have him Caym is still technically considered a LE unit. try to get a bit more out of him then 20TE if you're looking to sell him!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deioped

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 pm

edit: sry read wrongly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aralya

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Thrain is lvl 1
Vamp is 16
Gryphon is 8
(didnt do much with them just wanted you to know.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Sethala
Thanks for the super swift album swap with collateral! If you have a thread of your own leave the link and I'll leave a compliment for being so trust worthy!! bounce

deioped
Sorry but if you take a look closely I'm actually looking to buy rather then sell. Also in regards to the Witch I'm not really looking to sell her as she's rather dear to me (too cute!!) but if an offer I can't resist shows up well, I won't be able to resist. lol. All in all, feel free to leave an offer but do note that I'm not particularly set on selling her. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey, thanks for letting me swap! I do have a thread here: http://fantasica.forumotion.co/t1308-s-max-caym-20-te-b-witch-te-250k-3-fodder-50k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Sethala
No problem! Pleasure doing business with you. Left a "Thank you" message on your thread complimenting your incredible speed in doing the album swap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aralya

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Thrain is lvl 1
Vamp is 16
Gryphon is 8
(didnt do much with them just wanted you to know.)

(I guess you missed the first reply =P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valiante

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Aralya
Sorry I've been juggling several things, going back and forth all over the place and forgot to reply. Unfortunately I don't think I can agree to that trade since I have no interest in Thrain and the other 2's value simply won't cut it. For that value I'd rather keep my Sarah simply for level swapping value and personal use. Sorry again!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aralya

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:51 pm

No worries Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!   Today at 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down

MMonkey Blowout Sale!!!!!!!!!! - 4* 5* 6* Available!!!!!!!!!! - CLEARING SUPER OLD LE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next