HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 am

I'm curious which player has been playing the longest without ever spending money! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Woo! Thanks for liking the name~ Very Happy

I feel like I have to get on the ball and start grinding out 4*s for te so I can get my own 5*+. I'm slacking behind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 pm

I am the 1st Razz meaning I'm that poor D:

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm

3rd place! I get a free 6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

HMMMM...maybe after I get my own 6* first =__=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Nix-

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:56 pm

This will be the first time I've ranked in the top 10 in Fantasica Razz

I'll send PM once I have someone check my join date Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:31 pm

-Nix- wrote:
This will be the first time I've ranked in the top 10 in Fantasica Razz

I'll send PM once I have someone check my join date Very Happy

I look forward to it!

Also...we have a new number 1! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MazinKaiser21
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:48 pm

When the Step-Up Packs for the Princess series comes out, I will be very, very tempted to drop some money to try and get Saki.

Please, everyone in this group, when that time comes, I need all of your help to stop me from giving in to the temptation! I've been tempted to spend money before, but I've always resisted. But when its my dream 6* on the line, I don't know if I'll be able to convince myself to stop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:08 pm

MazinKaiser21 wrote:
When the Step-Up Packs for the Princess series comes out, I will be very, very tempted to drop some money to try and get Saki.

Please, everyone in this group, when that time comes, I need all of your help to stop me from giving in to the temptation! I've been tempted to spend money before, but I've always resisted. But when its my dream 6* on the line, I don't know if I'll be able to convince myself to stop!

Don't do it!!! You must resist! ><
It's not worth it! You can still get it from others with TE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Man, I wish I could join the list. I spent gifted money on the game though I got nothing good. It was through selling feeders/max 4's I got my first 5 star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:23 pm

MazinKaiser21 wrote:

Resist, resist!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 pm

MazinKaiser21 wrote:

Trust me. I work 6-7 days a week and I always tell my self I can't afford to buy moba coins. I really can't. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MazinKaiser21
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Trust me. I work 6-7 days a week and I always tell my self I can't afford to buy moba coins. I really can't. lol

Yeah, that's the biggest thing that's keeping me from paying. All the money I made from my summer internship has already been put aside to pay for college, so I know I won't have to worry about using it.

I could always use my cash if I'm willing to go a week without decent food, but I don't think I love Fantasica enough to do that, lol.

And thanks to everyone keeping me from succumbing to the pressure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:04 am

MazinKaiser21 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Yeah, that's the biggest thing that's keeping me from paying. All the money I made from my summer internship has already been put aside to pay for college, so I know I won't have to worry about using it.

I could always use my cash if I'm willing to go a week without decent food, but I don't think I love Fantasica enough to do that, lol.

Yeah, college is expensive. I'm graduating this upcoming spring quarter, and although I'm graduating a year early and I am getting a lot of financial aid, I will still have about 10k loans I need to pay back. Every little bit counts! Don't waste it away on some game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 am

MazinKaiser21 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

I'm so happy that I'm done school and I don't need to pay anything from it. I'm probably lucky that even if I didn't finish my high school, I ended up with a job that pays way more than average. On top of that, I have friends who own a promoting company that helped me build my own too and now my entire savings is used to promote events and make my savings grow. Even in real life, I don't buy many things. The only things I own are my phone, laptop, tv, tablet, ps3 and two swords. even right now that I'm mostly at work, I decided to take the small room in my dad's apartment to save up all my money for a reason I don't know yet. lol

Right now, I'm at the point of my life where I am studying my personal interests with greater focus. On my own free time, I have been studying astronomy, politics, history, philosophy, and mythology. I have learned more than I could ever learn from school. I love the topics I am studying right now and every single day, I have time to study them without getting bored. I only mentioned this so you guys don't have to say I'm just some guy who dropped out of high school. lol.

Like what I keep telling my friends. Be smart with your money. Buy a bottle of whiskey and you won't have to buy moba coins. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 am

lmnseason wrote:
MazinKaiser21 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

I'm so happy that I'm done school and I don't need to pay anything from it. I'm probably lucky that even if I didn't finish my high school, I ended up with a job that pays way more than average. On top of that, I have friends who own a promoting company that helped me build my own too and now my entire savings is used to promote events and make my savings grow. Even in real life, I don't buy many things. The only things I own are my phone, laptop, tv, tablet, ps3 and two swords. even right now that I'm mostly at work, I decided to take the small room in my dad's apartment to save up all my money for a reason I don't know yet. lol

Right now, I'm at the point of my life where I am studying my personal interests with greater focus. On my own free time, I have been studying astronomy, politics, history, philosophy, and mythology. I have learned more than I could ever learn from school. I love the topics I am studying right now and every single day, I have time to study them without getting bored. I only mentioned this so you guys don't have to say I'm just some guy who dropped out of high school. lol.

Like what I keep telling my friends. Be smart with your money. Buy a bottle of whiskey and you won't have to buy moba coins. lol

I'm glad about how fortunate you are! I know a few people who have dropped out from high school and aren't really doing much with their lives. Even though you did too, it seems like you are still making the most of what you have. I wish you the best of luck for whatever comes your way in the future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolli
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:52 am

This is great. Smile Thumbs up to you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:54 am

Lolli wrote:
This is great. Smile Thumbs up to you all!

Would you like to join us? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 pm

We have filled up our top 10! Thanks for the PM's guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
MazinKaiser21 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

I'm glad about how fortunate you are! I know a few people who have dropped out from high school and aren't really doing much with their lives. Even though you did too, it seems like you are still making the most of what you have. I wish you the best of luck for whatever comes your way in the future!

Thanks. Smile I'm not special but I just learned to appreciate what I have and used them to my advantage. We all just have to do the same. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but WHAT are the symbols alongside the thread title? I thought I had all sorts of characters enabled on my computer(s) but all I see are shaded boxes and it is driving me nuts!

Not to derail entirely, I read the "What's in your box?" thread whenever I feel weak. Sieverrrrr...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emevolii

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:48 am

you mean those? ░▓░▓░▓░▓░ xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 am

Those boxes are exactly what they are suppose to look like lololol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 am

o.

LOL, okay carry on and pay no mind to the derp sitting over here in the corner, ahaha~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

MazinKaiser21 wrote:

You better save 500TE+ in trades lol.

So I am a free player who is doing well on event spent a lot of TE to try and get a 6*.
I am also 200 in the other event, hope I can stay up on the last they and try to get into top 15.
(Make paying players salty)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 9:23 am

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next