HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 pm

First and last time I'm ever attempting something like this. ~17 hours per day for a week (this is not counting the fact if you didn't start off late, etc., which many of us did because the date for this event wasn't given prior to the actual release) every 5 minutes is not funny. If it were back at Nov 2012, we'd have the help of premium tickets being converted into Trial of Moon tickets.

I don't think you guys should be sad in not getting Matahari since it's really a bit unrealistic for most people to attain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Blargod wrote:
First and last time I'm ever attempting something like this. ~17 hours per day for a week (this is not counting the fact if you didn't start off late, etc., which many of us did because the date for this event wasn't given prior to the actual release) every 5 minutes is not funny. If it were back at Nov 2012, we'd have the help of premium tickets being converted into Trial of Moon tickets.

I don't think you guys should be sad in not getting Matahari since it's really a bit unrealistic for most people to attain.
Quote for truth. Dermond is also very difficult to attain, but at least doable if you're dedicated. I think you can probably get Matahari if there are two people and one person is constantly grinding while the other person sleeps. Mobage was pretty good about setting the BT points for this event. It's mathematically possible to get those rewards completely FREE...but still a huge time commitment so they're hoping that people will crack and end up spending money on packs for the tickets to make it easier on themselves. Compare that to the Christmas event, where I read that it wasn't even possible for a free player to get Debbie. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Lol, even I started to lag behind the safe schedule for getting dermond..

This event is a real test of endurance lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Esofonic wrote:
Lol, even I started to lag behind the safe schedule for getting dermond..

This event is a real test of endurance lol!

More like my sanity. It's become such a nuisance that I'm not even checking the, "My Page" anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Maxed some 4* cards and my imaginary friend is telling me to start selling them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:41 am

@Blargod: lol, looks like something depressing would come out when you check it Very Happy

@lmnseason: imaginary friend.. rofl... yeah maxed 4* is still easier to sell than the halfmax one..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:43 am

Esofonic wrote:
@Blargod: lol, looks like something depressing would come out when you check it Very Happy

More like it's kind of out of the way lol. It's kind of like how I wish I can access certain pages while a quest is going on considering quest cool downs are 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:07 pm

I can stop being a blemish on the wall of fame! Please update me to FIVE STAR YAAAAAAAAAY I GOT DERMOND.

/ecstatic fangirling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Wait what. You got Dermond already...? o-O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Yup. Trying to get 170k a day.... Weekend was a little less though; behind on Mata. Being a gamer housewife in a gamer home has advantages, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
I can stop being a blemish on the wall of fame! Please update me to FIVE STAR YAAAAAAAAAY I GOT DERMOND.

/ecstatic fangirling.
Lol. Congratulations! You have given free gamers hope! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

I'm 100k away from Dermond XD

I'm getting burnt out. 0_0

I still have like 12 moon tickets ... I've been holding them incase they do something weird, like make more levels that are worth more. I heard they did so before in some event? I'm paranoid. Do you think it's safe to just use them?

LoL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

DistortedIllusion wrote:
I'm 100k away from Dermond XD

I'm getting burnt out. 0_0

I still have like 12 moon tickets ... I've been holding them incase they do something weird, like make more levels that are worth more. I heard they did so before in some event? I'm paranoid. Do you think it's safe to just use them?

LoL.
Nice! All you need now is to grind out about 52000 BT points...so just a little further! The tickets you have will net you 48000 BT points assuming you take the last trial that uses up 4 tickets. You can very easily get Dermond at this point so future congrats!. Very Happy

From what I read, the developers have added stages that give more BT points in the past...so I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that again. A lot of people were very upset, understandably so. You may as well hold onto the tickets. Just make sure you use them BEFORE March 8th. You don't get penalized for using them later so why not? At this point, I don't think they will add more stages, but that's just my opinion. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

RE: not many male cards in game/Dermond being desirable for female players

I am actually surprised there are not more male cards, too! I mean, from these forums alone I know that there are A LOT of players that are women! (I am also female. And I know for sure a few of my allies are female players...)

A lot of these women spend a lot of money on the game--so shouldn't the game cater to female tastes as well as male ones? (I.E. The big breasted and seductive uh child-like cards/ "lolita"---truth be told I do find the latter super cute though XD)

Plus, I'm pretty sure men do like cool looking male cards. Like Manfred. Who could resist MANFRED <3333 (Or okay, Caym seems pretty popular among everyone XD)

p.s. And ty for the advice and congrats, Divide!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deshimaru

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:19 pm

pls add me to FFF.
Name: deshimaru
Highest ☆: 5

Last edited by deshimaru on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
Thank you! I just can't pass up a free 5*! Smile Now to survive the dwindling stamina for Mata...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 am

Roatanhi wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Thank you! I just can't pass up a free 5*! Smile Now to survive the dwindling stamina for Mata...

and here I am in my conquest to get dermond lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emevolii

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 am

Guess I wanna join these ranks too <3
Started on 9.Feb 2013, ig name is emevolii. Didn't spend a single buck and got 5* Dermond.
SO LEMME ENLIGHTEN YOUR SPIRITS (and mine hah) 900k BT POINTS SO FAR.. 400k TO GO! I'll need a new smartphone after this -_-

Last edited by Emevolii on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbleteachan

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:17 am

Hello! Please add me to FFF! ^-^x
Fanta Name: bubblekoi
Highest Star: 5*

I'm a female, too. Although he sucks statwise, I'm still rooting for Dermond but at the rate I'm going (still need 350k), I don't think I can get him. T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:40 am

woah new members Smile

welcome to da club.. I hope we get along well lol!

currently at 470k BT.. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 am

currently at 60k BT because of studies and stuff but to those who are around 300-400k to go for Mata... go FOR IT! You can do IT!

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 am

Roatanhi wrote:
Yup. Trying to get 170k a day.... Weekend was a little less though; behind on Mata. Being a gamer housewife in a gamer home has advantages, lol.
17 hours a day with 7 hours of sleep :O. I rmb how I need to get Ivy with 1.5 mil BT on Xmas event.
That was horrible, and this panel event is so easy D:. If only this event happened earlier T_T
I got 1.6 mil BT + for Xmas event when it ended for 9 straight days of grinding with a bit of interventions Razz

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Been getting so many PM's lately. Almost have up to 25 people on the list!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yokado
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:42 pm

I cant pm yet.

Name: yokado9
Highest ☆: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Been getting so many PM's lately. Almost have up to 25 people on the list!

It's cause your club is awesome. Love it! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next