HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Thank you for visiting the Frugal Fantasica Fanatics Rankings!

Our mission:
To inspire beginners and veterans alike that "good" players can also be frugal players.
To curve our temptation in the future from spending real money.

Requirements:
Must never have purchased ANY amount of Fanta Points for self-use using the legal currency of your state. (i.e. USD, CAD, EURO, etc.)
Acquiring and using Mobage Coins through downloading Mobage games or other free methods are OKAY.
Acquiring and using Fanta Points through gift cards are okay IF AND ONLY IF: Gifter is not yourself, gifter receives NOTHING in return, receiver is unable to legally convert currency to state currency, and exchange does not occur on a regular basis (with the exception of holiday occurrences)
If you have any questions about the requirements, feel free to post your concern on this thread or send me a PM.

Let us support each other in times of need and keep our cash in our wallets!

*Rankings are updated at least once daily

Simple banners I made intended for those who have made the list:
Simply copy & paste the code to the signature portion of your profile to use it

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pervy Requests from Prepubescent Lads
>_>
Spoiler:

HinakiHinari's Banners

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by wowyogurt on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 76 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

If you would like to be included in this list, please send me a PM in this format with your information filled out:

Spoiler:

*Join date can be found by an ally checking your profile

If you would like to update your ☆, please send me a PM in this format with your information filled:

Spoiler:

The rankings are powered by everyone's HONESTY, so PLEASE only apply if you have never paid AND PLEASE tell me if you have sinned so I can remove you from the list!

Last edited by wowyogurt on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 pm

i think its a good idea and i would love to join...

having played fantasica since Aug last year (or there about)... i have not used a single cent. till earlier this week.

fantasica has entertained me over the months and i felt its only fair that i gave a bit back to the developers as a way of saying "thank you". i mean... 1 pack is only like usd3.

yes... free players can make it, though it will not be as easy as it used to be. and if you wanna excel in events without paying a single cent, expect to have to be glued to the phone like 18hours a day for the duration of the event.

but if you're a casual player, then even 1 hour is good enough.

having said all that... if you realise you've spend like 6 months plus and still enjoy the game, do consider doing what i have done. usd3 is probably just a day's lunch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Should I make the list based on:

a)people who have never paid & how long it has been since they started
OR
b)how much time has passed since they last spent money

I feel if I chose the first option, it would be very exclusive, but then again I'm not quite sure how large the pool is of people of have never spent money is ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pino1o1

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Well I like this idea. I haven't payed in my 6 months and i love those who do pay and those who don't. But it would be nice to have a group of peeps who don't to work with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I think it would be best to use the period of time since you last paid as the determining factor, but I will also include the join date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Gonna move this to the general chat.

Nice idea, wish I could join lol...

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm

The only time i've ever spent money on this game was earlier this week, i bought one pack, do i still count?

If it helps i got complete crap. Hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm

predator852 wrote:
Gonna move this to the general chat.

Nice idea, wish I could join lol...
Thanks! Was deciding where this thread would go ><

Lornoth wrote:
The only time i've ever spent money on this game was earlier this week, i bought one pack, do i still count?

If it helps i got complete crap. Hahah
You can still join! I've decided it would be best to make the rankings based on the period of time since you have last paid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Nah, the first option is the best option. It may seem exclusive but that's what the thrill of being part of a group is all about.

BTW, my invitation got denied. 'They' know I have Ellen & Ethel beside me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:40 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Nah, the first option is the best option. It may seem exclusive but that's what the thrill of being part of a group is all about.

BTW, my invitation got denied. 'They' know I have Ellen & Ethel beside me.

Hmmmm...I suppose I could do that then. Does anyone else have feelings for whether I should make the list exclusive for people who have never paid or have it based on last time they paid?

Anyone have suggestions on what I should name this list? Other than the sorry name that I have given it atm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Topic Name Suggestions:

The Freebie Shop
FREE-DOM NATION
The Free Birds
Let's Get Free-ky
Free Tibet

If you need any more lame puns, let me know. Razz

Also, wish I could join, but I spend way too much on this game so I would totally feel out of place, lmao. Good luck with this wowyogurt! Pretty cool idea and I'm kinda curious to see how far free players can go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Yay, something I can join?! Of course, I just started playing late December so I don't have too many months under my belt... I haven't spent any money yet although the latest cardpack (HotH) has been the most tempting for me. I had my heart set on Siever (and Dermond!) ever since I found the Japanese wiki.

Frugal Fantasica Fanatics?

Otherwise I vote Free Tibet, LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Today, people will see how poor I am. Muahahahahahahahahaha! Forever alone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

Hmmmm...I suppose I could do that then. Does anyone else have feelings for whether I should make the list exclusive for people who have never paid or have it based on last time they paid?

That depends, are you going for more of a Hall of Fame feel or an AA kind of vibe? Hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velocityhead245
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:22 pm

I want to join this group. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 am

I love this idea. cat I am a new Fantasica player (1 month anniversary today!) & so far I have two 5*'s without paying a dime. Truth be told, I almost gave up in the very beginning when I saw how much $ was expected for the card packs ... so I think this could be inspiring to new players who don't have the financial ability (or desire) to pay-to-play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:36 am

Roatanhi wrote:
Frugal Fantasica Fanatics?
I actually really like that name. My suggestions were more like lame jokes. Razz

DistortedIllusion wrote:
I love this idea. cat I am a new Fantasica player (1 month anniversary today!) & so far I have two 5*'s without paying a dime. Truth be told, I almost gave up in the very beginning when I saw how much $ was expected for the card packs ... so I think this could be inspiring to new players who don't have the financial ability (or desire) to pay-to-play.
I think this is a really good attitude to have. There's a lot of different ways for free players to really rack up TE and POTs. I think the best way at first is to use the free beginning TE the game gives you to buy a set of cheap 4☆ units, grind them out and sell, rinse and repeat. You can also easily earn TE through events. Then when you have enough TE, you can just look for super cheap deals, buy those deals and then flip them for immediate profits. It will also be all that more satisfying when you finally earn your first 6☆ unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 am

*looks at the Pred and Memphy* if either of them can join that means almost everyone else can lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 am

i tot it's some honey loving bear?!? Wink

just surprised he's not made an entrance here yet...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 am

just realised there's no way i can see my join date...

anyone can help me take a look at my profile and let me know? also nice if you can let me know how many assists i have done.

i'm just surprised SS has not made it easier for the player to look at their own stats...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 am

myad wrote:

anyone can help me take a look at my profile and let me know? also nice if you can let me know how many assists i have done.

i'm just surprised SS has not made it easier for the player to look at their own stats...

31st of July 2012
Ally assist: 26778
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am

Alright!

I guess I will start making the list! Send me your PM's if you have never spent money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:02 am

Kyte wrote:
myad wrote:

31st of July 2012
Ally assist: 26778
thanks... wow... i assisted that many times?!?

and what is more shocking... i've been with Fantasica for so long?!? wow...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 am

Great idea! Smile
I cannot join it as I spent $30 when I first started the game to
give myself a good start.

I have a lot of respect for anyone that spends little to no money
on this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 8:51 am

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top