HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:19 pm

When all is said and done, I ended up sitting pretty at 854. I didn't slip too much after my last push, I stopped when I beat Tullia for the second time in the lap (There were 9 minutes left before Maintenance by then). I figured with that little time anyone with superhuman powers were already in the Top 100.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivansensei_



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh, my results are in :
Rank: 534

Prizes:1x Chris (4*)
1x Adelaide (2*)
1x Bicorn (3*)
1x Kira (2*)

mm I already have a Chris ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-14
Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Least you got a 4* xD
Ended at rank 587

my prizes were:
3* Elvira
3* Perceval
2* Igor
3* Neil

>.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

I got in the mid 1300 and with my three PT..

4*Alex
4*Robert
4*Dhimitrios

Not a bad draw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Dark Knlght wrote:
I got in the mid 1300 and with my three PT..

4*Alex
4*Robert
4*Dhimitrios

Not a bad draw!

Nice xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivansensei_



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 pm

profile4 wrote:
Least you got a 4* xD
Ended at rank 587

my prizes were:
3* Elvira
3* Perceval
2* Igor
3* Neil

>.<

Hey I spotted you on the Venus Colisseum event!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Hmm... 10,000 TE offer on my Georgios from trade-down.


On the fence at the moment because of his 'reputation'. However, 10k TE is a lot.


Decisions Decisions....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Trade-down?

10k TE is indeed a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, with 10,000 TE you can secure first place again next event easily right? Then sell w/e top prize of that event and repeat the cycle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm

i wish i had enough collateral to be able to album him Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 pm

po1102 wrote:
Well, with 10,000 TE you can secure first place again next event easily right? Then sell w/e top prize of that event and repeat the cycle.
While that's true, the Black Dragon is a bit different -- he has ridiculously high stats and only one was given away in the Japanese version. That's why he's worth so much more than any other 6* (event or otherwise).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bidnode



Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 pm

234, not bad for 0 TE uses I guess :V. All that's left now is to Recruit Sonia.
As for the tickets, all 5+2 of them were 2* :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
po1102 wrote:
Well, with 10,000 TE you can secure first place again next event easily right? Then sell w/e top prize of that event and repeat the cycle.
While that's true, the Black Dragon is a bit different -- he has ridiculously high stats and only one was given away in the Japanese version. That's why he's worth so much more than any other 6* (event or otherwise).

Yea I was just kinda joking xP

I did see his stats, H-U-G-E numbers, and there are 10 of him on this server (assuming all of the Black Dragon cards get converted).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdelmundo



Join date : 2012-08-24
Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:38 am

po1102 wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
po1102 wrote:
Well, with 10,000 TE you can secure first place again next event easily right? Then sell w/e top prize of that event and repeat the cycle.
While that's true, the Black Dragon is a bit different -- he has ridiculously high stats and only one was given away in the Japanese version. That's why he's worth so much more than any other 6* (event or otherwise).

Yea I was just kinda joking xP

I did see his stats, H-U-G-E numbers, and there are 10 of him on this server (assuming all of the Black Dragon cards get converted).

The elixirs help but even with a healthy supply of elixirs, you have to still grind BT for 20+ hours for seven days. It's very stressful and you lose a lot of sleep. The staying up and grinding is extremely tedious and will test your sanity. That is easily the most difficult part of ranking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cuddytime



Join date : 2012-08-14
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 am

speaking from experience... doing 3 events in a row will tire you out mentally and physically.

also for tower like events, you're probably not going to use more than 3,500 TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpyzu
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:09 am

Bidnode wrote:
234, not bad for 0 TE uses I guess :V. All that's left now is to Recruit Sonia.
As for the tickets, all 5+2 of them were 2* :/

Are you serious? How many laps did you do? Did you sleep at all?

I thought I played a lot, and I was ranked 1400....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivansensei_



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:49 am

I think he is speaking asian-style hardcore gaming: 22-24 hrs a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

22-24 hours a day just to get in top 500? No, thanks...

I certainly didn't play that much and still got to 432.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 pm

I think it's the opposite -- 20-22 hours total time, but that's 20-22 hours of you just pressing "start battle (use time elixir?)" over and over and over, placing units, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I think it's the opposite -- 20-22 hours total time, but that's 20-22 hours of you just pressing "start battle (use time elixir?)" over and over and over, placing units, etc...

Well he said he didn't use any TE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 pm

po1102 wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
I think it's the opposite -- 20-22 hours total time, but that's 20-22 hours of you just pressing "start battle (use time elixir?)" over and over and over, placing units, etc...

Well he said he didn't use any TE...

If he didn't use time elixirs, and it was an average of 3 attempts per boss floor, and he hit a new floor exactly every 10 minutes he would have managed to lap the tower once a day (with a little extra push to the next lap each day too.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Rakath wrote:
po1102 wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
I think it's the opposite -- 20-22 hours total time, but that's 20-22 hours of you just pressing "start battle (use time elixir?)" over and over and over, placing units, etc...

Well he said he didn't use any TE...

If he didn't use time elixirs, and it was an average of 3 attempts per boss floor, and he hit a new floor exactly every 10 minutes he would have managed to lap the tower once a day (with a little extra push to the next lap each day too.)

Well I don't really care if it can work out on paper or not, just want to say that spending so much time and effort only to get in top 500 is so not worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 pm

po1102 wrote:
Rakath wrote:
po1102 wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
I think it's the opposite -- 20-22 hours total time, but that's 20-22 hours of you just pressing "start battle (use time elixir?)" over and over and over, placing units, etc...

Well he said he didn't use any TE...

If he didn't use time elixirs, and it was an average of 3 attempts per boss floor, and he hit a new floor exactly every 10 minutes he would have managed to lap the tower once a day (with a little extra push to the next lap each day too.)

Well I don't really care if it can work out on paper or not, just want to say that spending so much time and effort only to get in top 500 is so not worth it.

Oh I agree, it's part of why I dislike the rank rewards, and like the effort/distance rewards a bit more. I mean, that level of of work only netted about 4 dollars more in converted rewards than my 800s spot (1 more Premium Ticket + 1 more Time Elixir).

I liked the Colosseum better, it had a better prize structure (if I had any worthwhile cards to work with at the time, anyway).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN


Join date : 2012-08-14
Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Thankfully we have more of the colloseum-esque events coming up!

I really don't think top 200 is worth it (I was in top 200 in Demon Tower all the way until the last 2 days but almost no one did it XD)

_________________
clocksprocket wrote:
Trust me, my ass is just as nice, but I don't go around wearing just stockings and underwear and thrusting it out at random people.

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Crowex wrote:
Thankfully we have more of the colloseum-esque events coming up!

I really don't think top 200 is worth it (I was in top 200 in Demon Tower all the way until the last 2 days but almost no one did it XD)

My first 4 Stars were from Demon's Tower (Gloria) and Demon Recruitment (Mermaid, Blad). So I spent most of Demon's Tower with my strongest being 2* Creatures. Meaning I got NOWHERE very very slowly.

Next event I should do a bit better. I hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Today at 7:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
» [EVENT] Black Dragon Recruitment [Oct 5 - Oct 12]
» Black Dragon's room
» [Tower] Ruins of Dragon Castle [September 1st 2014 - September 3rd 2014]
» [SCD New] Black Dragon Archfiend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: