HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-04
Posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 am

So i was at 210, ko'ed the dragon and dropped all the way to 148, three spots ahead of Clocks! still got 20 te and I'll be up until maintenance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am

I might take a nap... this is my 3rd all-nighter in a row, and I have to be up at 9am tomorrow. Blooo ;___;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-04
Posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am

predator852 wrote:
So i was at 210, ko'ed the dragon and dropped all the way to 148, three spots ahead of Clocks! still got 20 te and I'll be up until maintenance.

Oh and that was the end of my sixth lap, and got my first benedetta Smile (got one luce and three tullieas before that)

_________________


Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am

^ No naps allowed until 5am EST. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 am

predator852 wrote:
So i was at 210, ko'ed the dragon and dropped all the way to 148, three spots ahead of Clocks! still got 20 te and I'll be up until maintenance.

Good luck! I'll probably only stay up till I down the dragon one last time. My top 500 place should be secured after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:06 am

Watch as Clocks gets bumped to 201 by predator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

Excluding the top 20 - I think the happiest person in the world tomorrow is whoever comes in rank #200...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Excluding the top 20 - I think the happiest person in the world tomorrow is whoever comes in rank #200...

Yea. It'll probably be someone who ran out of Elixers and said "Well...shit. Guess I'll go to bed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Excluding the top 20 - I think the happiest person in the world tomorrow is whoever comes in rank #200...
I would totally agree with you there - all that effort has finally paid off for them~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
LatinLegacy



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Excluding the top 20 - I think the happiest person in the world tomorrow is whoever comes in rank #200...

If I stayed on today, I would of been sitting in the mid 200's. I could of made a mad dash for the 200th spot. Been sliding back all night now though. saving TE's Razz.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Excluding the top 20 - I think the happiest person in the world tomorrow is whoever comes in rank #200...

If I stayed on today, I would of been sitting in the mid 200's. I could of made a mad dash for the 200th spot. Been sliding back all night now though. saving TE's Razz.

-LatinLegacy

Lucky to be that high/low! I'm fighting for under 1k currently. That, and I'm out of tobacco products! Getting kinda' frustrating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-04
Posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 am

Curasa wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Excluding the top 20 - I think the happiest person in the world tomorrow is whoever comes in rank #200...

Yea. It'll probably be someone who ran out of Elixers and said "Well...shit. Guess I'll go to bed."

Lmao, I see we've got ourselves a young Adam Sandler in the house!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 am

Currently sitting on #103 and debating blowing a few TE to get a premium ticket ... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:39 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Currently sitting on #103 and debating blowing a few TE to get a premium ticket ... xD

Do it, and you'll get Claudio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sephee



Join date : 2012-09-25
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 am

I've got a feeling this dragon's gonna be pretty tough. Any chance any 5* or 6*s wanna ally atleast until the event's over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 am

Ticket = 3 TE. Weigh cost and effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:56 am

Curasa wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Currently sitting on #103 and debating blowing a few TE to get a premium ticket ... xD

Do it, and you'll get Claudio.

Oddly I still use Claudio for Attacking other Players (Put him off to the right where even the 150-200 range units won't have much to hit, when he hits 40 I feed him and start slow grinding a new Claudio in Quests).

Anyway, I think I'll keep chugging along trying to get a third lap completion. I've managed to keep above the 1000 line, and without TE I'm holding in the 850-900 range. So long as I keep moving. Hopefully that'll give me enough cover and tie clock will wind down to the point I can sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

Rakath wrote:
Curasa wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Currently sitting on #103 and debating blowing a few TE to get a premium ticket ... xD

Do it, and you'll get Claudio.

Oddly I still use Claudio for Attacking other Players (Put him off to the right where even the 150-200 range units won't have much to hit, when he hits 40 I feed him and start slow grinding a new Claudio in Quests).

Anyway, I think I'll keep chugging along trying to get a third lap completion. I've managed to keep above the 1000 line, and without TE I'm holding in the 850-900 range. So long as I keep moving. Hopefully that'll give me enough cover and tie clock will wind down to the point I can sleep peacefully.

Same lol. 15% plus 10% from skill is sweet.
Most ppl I attack (for vengeance) don't require much power to beat anyway, but I do like looking at huge stats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sephee



Join date : 2012-09-25
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 am

Alright, thanks to everyone who helped me out! Smile Sonia Get!
Now I'll try not to cut it so last minute for the next event. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 am

sephee wrote:
Alright, thanks to everyone who helped me out! Smile Sonia Get!
Now I'll try not to cut it so last minute for the next event. haha

Gratz on your first 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 am

po1102 wrote:
Rakath wrote:
Curasa wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Currently sitting on #103 and debating blowing a few TE to get a premium ticket ... xD

Do it, and you'll get Claudio.

Oddly I still use Claudio for Attacking other Players (Put him off to the right where even the 150-200 range units won't have much to hit, when he hits 40 I feed him and start slow grinding a new Claudio in Quests).

Anyway, I think I'll keep chugging along trying to get a third lap completion. I've managed to keep above the 1000 line, and without TE I'm holding in the 850-900 range. So long as I keep moving. Hopefully that'll give me enough cover and tie clock will wind down to the point I can sleep peacefully.

Same lol. 15% plus 10% from skill is sweet.
Most ppl I attack (for vengeance) don't require much power to beat anyway, but I do like looking at huge stats Very Happy

Mostly my thinking. "I could put someone here to snipe little bits of damage. Or I could put out Claudio and make Achillea's obscene stats super obscene. Let's do that!"

If a Quest has a specific creature type that is hard to kill generally, I've tossed out a Claudio because I don't have a ton of cards to put into combat just yet. This last event has helped on that though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 am

just finished 3rd lap... i should be good at where i have planned since beginning (500-1000 range). currently sitting at 700+.

since finishing lap 2, i've actually stopped using the witches. made my way through lap 3 partly to just level up my other chars... so, ya, i've been slogging through with just 10BT per round. but i'm happy... i'm still at where i have planned since i started.

but i owe it a lot to my strong allies.

update1: correction... currently ranked 6xx...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 am

Rakath wrote:
Mostly my thinking. "I could put someone here to snipe little bits of damage. Or I could put out Claudio and make Achillea's obscene stats super obscene. Let's do that!"

If a Quest has a specific creature type that is hard to kill generally, I've tossed out a Claudio because I don't have a ton of cards to put into combat just yet. This last event has helped on that though.

Attack boost is really nice. Shame Claudio is the only one who can boost my girls. There are so many boosters for males already, so sexist lol

And just took the dragon down one last time. Got Benedetta, lovely.... so worth it....

Rank 423 atm, let's see how far I will drop when I wake up. Good night! See ya all~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cuddytime



Join date : 2012-08-14
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 am

well... looks like i'm the biggest loser... haha 21 with 520k pts on the board... 22 has 360k pts.

had to go to a work function tonight and then i passed out for an hour... oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 am

cuddytime wrote:
well... looks like i'm the biggest loser... haha 21 with 520k pts on the board... 22 has 360k pts.

had to go to a work function tonight and then i passed out for an hour... oh well

Well hey, since you consider yourself a bigger loser than myself, why not switch ranks with me? I'm 1018. =]
I'll be glad to take your spot.

BTW: How many points does 20th have? I'm guessing there's no chance for you to catch up?


Last edited by Cam on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Today at 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
» [EVENT] Black Dragon Recruitment [Oct 5 - Oct 12]
» Black Dragon's room
» [Tower] Ruins of Dragon Castle [September 1st 2014 - September 3rd 2014]
» [SCD New] Black Dragon Archfiend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: