HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I think my favorite card art out of the witch series is Samantha's.

There are four 3*s, which is one more than the other two special series.

And I'm... really not a fan of how half the witches are awkwardly showing off their ass. I'm not into that. And half of them look like they're super young, too. Definitely not into that.
Also agreed about the stats not being particularly special -- I'll probably get a box, because I'm retarded and try my luck like that (it'll be full of 3*s if I know my luck correctly) but that'll be that.
The 6* had got to be my favorite in the pack. Also I agree that the units should not be showing off their asses like they are. They don't get that right since they are so bad. The 6*, on the other hand, gets to show her ass with pride because she is just awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

All right, so I decided to start making series threads along with event threads, in case people want to discuss the units. Check the link.

e: vvvv that's exactly the kind of discussion that would go in the series thread Razz

Ah well, if this series thread doesn't work out I'll just have them be combined from then on. If it does, then series threads each time! whoo!

Last edited by clocksprocket on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 pm

kinda on the fence with octavia... she's a little bit better than nina... but still

needless to say, i'll still be buying boxes to try my luck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Well, the way it worked with DT is that having one dark elf unit (of your own -- not an ally's) gave you bonus BT points. Having more than one wasn't possible but wouldn't have helped. You also don't need to have them as your leader to benefit as long as you use one.

I assume it's going to be the same here, but I guess we'll see.

That was just a speculation with the link you provided with the pic of the Witch Unit pack. It showed that having 1 Witch Unit gains points, 2 Witch Units (more points), 3 Witch Units (even more points) haha so yea. Like you said, we'll see :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Not sure about that. You talking about?:

Quote :
Regarding possession of a number of extra Gacha series witch "elixir of Elves" can be confirmed by pressing the button in the dialog "elixir of the Elves" to be displayed in the event only during the Home key "Getia" Event you. Confirm the number as received from the gift box, before the start of the event, please note that it is not possible to use

Seems "elixir of elves" (elven brew? I don't know) is some kind of item you get as a bonus, and it's talking about how you can only see how many you have if you press a button (or not at all when you receive it -- maybe it's used later, since it says "not possible to use," or something).

e: ohhhh! my bad! You're talking about the image! Sorry! I see what you mean. Huh... well we'll see!

Just want to remind people that, most likely, you should still have your strongest leader up! Bonus points are usually given if you deploy the series units, but they don't have to be your leaders in order for you to get the points. Of course, we'll confirm all these theories tomorrow! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Not sure about that. You talking about?:

e: ohhhh! my bad! You're talking about the image! Sorry! I see what you mean. Huh... well we'll see!

Just want to remind people that, most likely, you should still have your strongest leader up! Bonus points are usually given if you deploy the series units, but they don't have to be your leaders in order for you to get the points. Of course, we'll confirm all these theories tomorrow! (:

You definitely need to rest woman~! It's 10pm over there and you need to do your homework! (If any!) Haha. Still at work though but now doing paperwork >_<

Like I said, wish this event was going on next weekend~! Pay day can't come any faster lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm trying to remember, did they announce the dates for the Reincarnation event right after Dark Tower event? Or did it stream right into Reincarnation after the event ended?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 pm

There were like 4-5 days in-between or so, so it was announced after. And I don't have classes Friday, so I'm good. Wink

On the flipside, I have a debate monday, essay wednesday, and midterm thursday, so this is going to be a rough week. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
There were like 4-5 days in-between or so, so it was announced after. And I don't have classes Friday, so I'm good. Wink

On the flipside, I have a debate monday, essay wednesday, and midterm thursday, so this is going to be a rough week. :p

So there's a chance it is next week the event? Yay payday~! Haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 am

where can you see those cards?

Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

Its out! GL everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 am

Let the games begin! And may the odds be EVER in your favor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 am

I've been anticipating in this event for a qwhile xD
leggo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 am

Posted in the witch series thread, but it's maybe more relevant here. Points went from 10 on floor 3 with no witch to 70 on floor 4 with a 5* witch. My guess is floor 4 w/o witch was going to jump up to 14 so it's 5x.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 am

It's +50 for a 4*, +60 for a 5*. Set amount.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 am

clocksprocket wrote:
It's +50 for a 4*, +60 for a 5*. Set amount.

Yeah, that sounds way more fair!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimblade88
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

+100 for a 6* it looks like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snooper

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 am

My 5* Kiki is giving me no bonus BT points. Sad
My 4* Walpurgis is giving a BT bonus, so I'll use her until Kiki is fixed. I hope it is just a bug they correct soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jsherman
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am

Confirmed that Kiki does not give a bonus. Meg does. Glitch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:10 am

Indeed sounds like a glitch.

If anyone transcribes the rules, rank rewards, etc. in line I would put it in the first or second post and be forever grateful.

Until then, I'll post boss stats:

Floor 10: Benedetta
Ground Unit
Melee: D
Missile: D
Magic: A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jmrrice

PostSubject: event Card KIKI   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 am

idk if its a bug but im not getting any bonus from her... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am

I just sent an e-mail to Fantasica Support about Kiki. So annoyed, I want to use my new 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 am

Anyone else getting very frequent crashes from the current build?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 am

Not getting very frequent crashes, but it definitely feels unstable and it's frozen on me a couple times this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 am

Most of you probably know this, but the bad news is I already confirmed this on the 2nd boss...the good news is they don't regenerate health between attempts so you can just brute force them if you're not bad enough. No potion option like in the VC, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Today at 7:17 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next