HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Typically there's something going on each week. So this week we have Mina's Trials -- next week is probably the black dragon castle. Week after that might be reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Typically there's something going on each week. So this week we have Mina's Trials -- next week is probably the black dragon castle. Week after that might be reincarnation.

Ugh.. why couldn't they have the black dragon castle during pay day? Haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itstoocold

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

Ugh.. why couldn't they have the black dragon castle during pay day? Haha

It's my pay day!! Going to get 3 of the box sets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

jdelmundo wrote:
In Japan, the Black Dragon card was only awarded to Rank 1. I highly doubt this will be the same for the US release. The Venus Coliseum rank prizes were a departure from the original Japanese release. I'd expect to see Black Dragon awarded to possibly the top 3 or 5. Or they can be consistent and have Black Dragon awarded to only one person, which will make it the most valuable card in the game.
I think reward will expand tho, because we have more players in server Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 pm

CreativeCC wrote:
jdelmundo wrote:
In Japan, the Black Dragon card was only awarded to Rank 1. I highly doubt this will be the same for the US release. The Venus Coliseum rank prizes were a departure from the original Japanese release. I'd expect to see Black Dragon awarded to possibly the top 3 or 5. Or they can be consistent and have Black Dragon awarded to only one person, which will make it the most valuable card in the game.

I'm almost positive Japan has us beat by player numbers. Not sure though >.>

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
Curasa
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Crowex wrote:
CreativeCC wrote:
jdelmundo wrote:

I'm almost positive Japan has us beat by player numbers. Not sure though >.>

I'd put money on that. Japan will always have more people playing games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 am

I'm quite excited about this new event. The wiki says Floor 100 first time around is the 5* monster!! Even though she has somewhat bad stats for a 5* when converted into a unit, it's still pretty good! And some guy who stalks the wiki 24/7 told me that the Black Dragon can be dropped from the floor 100 reward. I can't confirm this fact, but if what he says is true, it's drop rate will be equivalent to a 6* with half it's drop rate.
Again, the dragon part is completely unconfirmed and is only info I got from one guy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Wonju wrote:
I'm quite excited about this new event. The wiki says Floor 100 first time around is the 5* monster!! Even though she has somewhat bad stats for a 5* when converted into a unit, it's still pretty good! And some guy who stalks the wiki 24/7 told me that the Black Dragon can be dropped from the floor 100 reward. I can't confirm this fact, but if what he says is true, it's drop rate will be equivalent to a 6* with half it's drop rate.
Again, the dragon part is completely unconfirmed and is only info I got from one guy...

Huh. Well now, this just got me all hot and bothered :O

Back to top Go down
jsherman
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Any word or speculation on the bonus for using witch units?

Dark elfs gave crazy amounts of extra BT points (thank you, Edgar!) and Army units did 3x normal damage (not as helpful for ranking purposes). I'm hoping the witches do something like what the elfs did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:09 pm

The witch units will provide similar bonuses like the Dark Elf series as Black Dragon is the same format as Demon's Tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Just checked the wiki. If we get a 5* for completing the tower once then I may actually put some effort in to this event for once XD

I've sorta been looking forward to getting another 5*. Even if I feel like a pervert every time I see her. Her monster stats are fairly good (B,B,C,D starting hp of 33K and max hp of 351K) Her attack stats are kinda me (32,22,27) but she has an area attack, a speed of C, and is melee so I think she'll be a very flexible and appropriate (ironic...) member of any team comp. An attack speed of B (with maxed out leader speed skill) plus an area attack plus being melee, she's a pretty good card in my opinion. Not too strong but she does pick up the slack for say Lucrezia since she hits that fast.

Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Somehow I really doubt you can get the Black Dragon as a drop. It was given out as a prize for #1 in the event in the japanese version -- why would they let it drop otherwise? Not to mention, some of the top competitors use thousands of elixirs during the event -- if they ran through the castle 30 times, that's kind of screwy as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Somehow I really doubt you can get the Black Dragon as a drop. It was given out as a prize for #1 in the event in the japanese version -- why would they let it drop otherwise? Not to mention, some of the top competitors use thousands of elixirs during the event -- if they ran through the castle 30 times, that's kind of screwy as well.
Yea. I was quite skeptical about that too, but as I said this was only info I got from one guy. And just because one guy says it doesn't mean that it is actually true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

later, you might be able to draw black dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 am

so will this event be the same as the colloseum? a health bar and attacking in turns? with some effects?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Witch Units? (Black Dragon Castle)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am

Just to know what you guys are thinking. What do you expect from the new Witch units? What kind of Abilities (Eg. Slow Lv 4) do you think they will have? And... do you think that maybe one of the witch units will be one of the most powerful of the 4*, 5* etc etc.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 am

No, I think it's more akin to Demon's Tower, where you have to defend against monster units (and place units down, etc) with the occasional boss with a health bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:00 am

Anyone know which ones are the Witch Units?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:04 am

Here is a list of the witch units and their max stats.

The rewards from the Castle are a bit different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 am

clocksprocket wrote:

Oy vey! So more witch units out on the field mean more points? Ugh >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:07 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

Oy vey! So more witch units out on the field mean more points? Ugh >_<

Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be that way. So if you want to compete effectively, you're gonna be stuck using a witch unit most of the time.

I'm also not so impressed with any of the witch cards except for the 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Well, the way it worked with DT is that having one dark elf unit (of your own -- not an ally's) gave you bonus BT points. Having more than one wasn't possible but wouldn't have helped. You also don't need to have them as your leader to benefit as long as you use one.

I assume it's going to be the same here, but I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm

I love how the Witch units are named after Witches from TV series/Animes/Books Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm not a fan of most of the witches' art or stats. On another point, why are there so many 3* units in this pack? T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:47 pm

I think my favorite card art out of the witch series is Samantha's.

There are four 3*s, which is one more than the other two special series.

And I'm... really not a fan of how half the witches are awkwardly showing off their ass. I'm not into that. And half of them look like they're super young, too. Definitely not into that.
Also agreed about the stats not being particularly special -- I'll probably get a box, because I'm retarded and try my luck like that (it'll be full of 3*s if I know my luck correctly) but that'll be that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   Today at 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next