HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ravant7

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

I appreciate people warning about sellers, however I havent had any bad luck with this person and everything ive talking with him about so far has seemed fair.

Im still down to trade 25TE for Fresh Sleipnir Unit after event over. I also posted on game wall. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Ravant7 wrote:
I appreciate people warning about people, however I havent had any bad luck with this person and everything ive talking with him about so far has seemed fair.

Im still down to trade 25TE for Fresh Sleipnir Unit after event over. I also posted on game wall. Thanks

Yes I replied to the wall post ^^

You do see my dilemma though? I am an active trader in the fanta community and I do not want a child running his mouth and spewing lies to everyone I want to trade with. He might be fair with you, however that does not let him commit such blatant harassment against me. He has joined fanta today on March 28th 2013 and his first two posts were on my wall defaming me and going to the people I am trading with and defaming me on their walls too. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravant7

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Nykidxxx wrote:
Ravant7 wrote:
I appreciate people warning about people, however I havent had any bad luck with this person and everything ive talking with him about so far has seemed fair.

Yes I replied to the wall post ^^

You do see my dilemma though? I am an active trader in the fanta community and I do not want a child running his mouth and spewing lies to everyone I want to trade with. He might be fair with you, however that does not let him commit such blatant harassment against me. He has joined fanta today on March 28th 2013 and his first two posts were on my wall defaming me and going to the people I am trading with and defaming me on their walls too. Mad

I more so meant that you were fair with me and the previous person before me. He offered first so you asked me to wait while you talking with him first. While that doesnt benefit me, it shows fairness to me. Thats all I meant. I also saw your post on my wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Ravant7 wrote:

I more so meant that you were fair with me and the previous person before me. He offered first so you asked me to wait while you talking with him first. While that doesnt benefit me, it shows fairness to me. Thats all I meant. I also saw your post on my wall.

Ah I see, I will take that as a compliment and Thank you for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravant7

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 am

Nykidxxx wrote:
Ravant7 wrote:

Ah I see, I will take that as a compliment and Thank you for it! Smile

You're Welcome Smile

Game Maint. just started. Ill issue the trade in ~3 hrs once its over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 am

I'll buy your Lv 41 Tanith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 am

Akazuki wrote:
I'll buy your Lv 41 Tanith

ok I'll message you ingame ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravant7

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 am

Hey, I sent over the trade before the emergency maint but it seems the maint canceled the trade. Its saying I need you to confirm the trade was canceled before I can retrade. Let me know so I can re send over the 25 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

All trades completed Thank you for your business! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:16 am

Updated : 3/29/13 10:16am EST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 am

bump! trde is back~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:53 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMettle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:12 pm

I am interested in your Ivy. Would you be willing to go any lower on her price? I am offering pure te btw if that helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm

bump^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 pm

bumpity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Bumpityy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
argisht

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 am

wtb 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Today at 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3