HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:22 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:56 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

badump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:30 am

updated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:34 pm

update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 am

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:52 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtelx16
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 am

wtt mSera+mRose+mOlga for diane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

bumpity bump bump?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 pm

bumpinggg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
m1lk11wayz



Join date : 2013-03-23
Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm

I SEE YOU NI!! FUFUFUFUFU
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://m1lk11wayz.deviantart.com
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 pm

bump out the wall tagger!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-28
Posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 am

I would like to negotiate You down for 20 TE on the Fresh Slepnir Smile

Lemme know preferably on my In game wall Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravant7



Join date : 2013-03-22
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 am

Ill take Fresh Sleipnir for full 25TE, Ill also send ingame message.


Edit: Typing here again cause message too long for ingame -.-

Are we allowed to trade now or do we have to wait until after the arena event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jyan007



Join date : 2013-03-28
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 am

Be wary of this user as he has been known to manipulate pricing. Refer to FB community page and Trading Group for Fantasica for details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jyan007



Join date : 2013-03-28
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Self bumping to hide my comment. This user knows all the current prices of cards don't let him full you with false advertisement. I tried to out bid him on an item offering pure TE and he decided to spam my ID and say attack me for being bully. It's a free trade game if buyer wants to make pure TE let him. You can read all about the harassment on Facebook Fantasica Community page. There are a list of known scammers who buy low and sell high pretending not to know the prices. Always try to do a price check with an ally who is a savvy trader. I've only played for a month and this community is toxic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

I wish to ignore this guy, however he seems intent on providing lies again and again. JYan007 calls my prices s unfair, and yet a week ago I tried to buy his max sleipU and he charged me 50te pure, I rejected the offer and got my SleipU from a different fair trader. I deal in fair prices, hence the reason that I wrote, everything is negotiable.

If you wish to listen to JYan007 and believe in his lies, then do not trade with me. My allies can vouch for me on my attempt at fairness in trades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

bumpo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlytheringSnake



Join date : 2013-01-16
Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi,

This player trades appropriately. His prices are negotiable and is trustful. Please ignore jyan007 comment as he has been repeatedly harassing people and when asked to stop he threatens to falsely report players as scammers on the forum and FB group. Beware this player as he takes peoples IP address and posts your information such as name and location to his allies and threatens to hack your account on the basis that he is a computer programmer. He has just joined the forum and is harassing many other players. please take a moment of your time to report his abuse.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm

bumped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meidou



Join date : 2013-02-09
Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Nykidxxx wrote:
I wish to ignore this guy, however he seems intent on providing lies again and again. JYan007 calls my prices s unfair, and yet a week ago I tried to buy his max sleipU and he charged me 50te pure, I rejected the offer and got my SleipU from a different fair trader. I deal in fair prices, hence the reason that I wrote, everything is negotiable.

If you wish to listen to JYan007 and believe in his lies, then do not trade with me. My allies can vouch for me on my attempt at fairness in trades.

I can vouch for Nykidxxx as a modest and fair player; his trades are negotiable.


jyan007 wrote:
Be wary of this user as he has been known to manipulate pricing. Refer to FB community page and Trading Group for Fantasica for details.

Nykidxxx has done nothing wrong and his trades are fair and NEGOTIABLE. Your statement contradicts the term 'Negotiable', and as a result, you are DEFAMING him--a violation to the forum rules.

jyan007 wrote:
Self bumping to hide my comment.

No one is hiding your comments. This makes NO SENSE and adds nothing to your argument (if there was any in the first place).

jyan007 wrote:
This user knows all the current prices of cards don't let him full you with false advertisement. I tried to out bid him on an item offering pure TE and he decided to spam my ID and say attack me for being bully. It's a free trade game if buyer wants to make pure TE let him.

Where is evidence of this claim? Your accusations and the facts do not have any connections; Defaming someone is a violation.

jyan007 wrote:
You can read all about the harassment on Facebook Fantasica Community page.

You are trying to defame someone innocent WITHOUT evidence. THAT IS HARASSMENT. Your lies posted on facebook have earned you an infamous status within this gaming community.

jyan007 wrote:
There are a list of known scammers who buy low and sell high pretending not to know the prices. Always try to do a price check with an ally who is a savvy trader. I've only played for a month and this community is toxic.

You are insulting the whole Fantasica community. Why should we believe you a word you say? Additionally, your argument is not logical as you contradict yourself multiple times both in game and forums.


Why am i responding to this thread?
Jyan007 have spammed, harassed, and threatened me on my wall for hours because I was talking on a friend's wall. Additionally, many witnesses, have solid evidence against this violator. Furthermore, I could not blacklist him because he blacklisted me first and exploiting the '1-way' block system. Fantasica is currently investigating this matter. Your messed-up lies are contradicting and completely false, compared to the evidences and Fantasica's chat logs.

JYan007, if you are reading this, not only are you violating Fantasica's ToS, I have the RIGHT to prosecute you under the Cyberstalking legislation RCW 9.61.260. You are constantly cyber stalking and causing harm to players and there are solid evidence and log to back up my claim.
If you feel threatened by this, your feelings mean YOU ARE GUILTY. If you do not wish to escalate this matter, I suggest you to stop with your defamation and causing harm to not only myself and current affected players, but also to the community.

Legislation source: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.61.260
[Washington State Legislature]

In conclusion, I am warning the Fantasica community about this abusive player, JYan007 and proceed cautiously when dealing with him.


Last edited by Meidou on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Items for sale! Current special: mDorothea - mXiao qiao - mSleip(m) - Antiope(m) - mJormU - mGarmU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pre loved scrap items for sale
» AMS ITEMS FOR SALE TO MEMBERS
» Phantom items for sale (non ebay)
» NEW: MARILYN MONROE ITEMS FOR SALE
» corydoras venezuelanus orange

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: