HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spott96



Join date : 2012-10-05
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Could I get a price check on aleister, fresh and max, please. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieIsCasper



Join date : 2013-02-20
Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 pm

*sigh* one more...

m anti u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 pm

BlondieIsCasper wrote:
*sigh* one more...

m anti u

Hah, no worries mate.

Max Antiope Unit - 20-25 TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Mmmm I just bought a FurFur when neither the buyer nor the seller knew the price lol, I hear good things about her, please tell me I'm right! x)

PC on half-maxed furfur, I can max her before sale, so
PC on maxed furfur too

Please and thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nykidxxx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 pm

and PC on Tullia and Frankenstein pleaseeeee, for a friend about to get ripped off :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eryia
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-01
Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 pm

pc on Nina and Isis...

From what I saw Nina is about 250? I'm not sure that's why I'm asking...and Isis seems to be all over the board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyonhart25



Join date : 2012-11-30
Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 am

pc on MB, Agrippina, Fenrir(u), hippo, and grey? thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-28
Posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 am

Eryia wrote:
pc on Nina and Isis...

From what I saw Nina is about 250? I'm not sure that's why I'm asking...and Isis seems to be all over the board.

I saw Nina for 250 in the market and Isis bout the same, but maybe a little less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryuusuizen



Join date : 2013-02-05
Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:00 am

Price Check fresh Sarah and Alvida
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-13
Posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:35 am

Price check on Mary Monster?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonezor



Join date : 2013-01-21
Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:22 am

can i get a price check on a few cards plz

Max 5*'s
Anti(u)
Joa
Adolph
Serefina

max 4*'s
Harika
Angela
Caym
Anton

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drizzell



Join date : 2013-03-15
Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:34 am

Price check on lvl 41 Lucrezia and lvl49 Avril Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caellus



Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 am

Sorry guys...there a lot of card 4* and 5* that i need to Pc for
mLady Sun;
mprier;
mHrae (valhalla bird);
mWitch;
mCaym;
mGarm;
mSamantha;
mLouise;
mOlga;
mAgatha;
mRema;
mDrea;
mRicca;
mCats;
mNancy;
mVirgil;
mBerhard;
mDermond;
mEleanor

Sorry and thank U ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 am

Maggot wrote:
Price check on Mary Monster?
Fresh probably about 15, maxed 20.

ryuusuizen wrote:
Price Check fresh Sarah and Alvida

Sarah is like 15 fresh. I think Alvida goes for about 250.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:37 am

Drizzell wrote:
Price check on lvl 41 Lucrezia and lvl49 Avril Very Happy

Luc at that level is probably about 15-20
Avril is 2.

bonezor wrote:
can i get a price check on a few cards plz

Max 5*'s
Anti(u)
Joa
Adolph
Serefina

max 4*'s
Harika
Angela
Caym
Anton

cheers

Anti 20-25
Joa 20-25
Adolph 15-20
Serefina 15-20

Angela & Anton are 5
Harika maybe 7, if you're lucky
Caym should be able to go for 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eryia
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-01
Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 am

PC on 9Tails Monster? I think she's 250TE but I want to check and make sure.

Also Mary and Henry Monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 am

Caellus wrote:
Sorry guys...there a lot of card 4* and 5* that i need to Pc for. Sorry and thank U ^.^
mLady Sun; 6 or 7, if you're lucky
mprier; 8-10
mHrae (valhalla bird); not Sure, probably like 8
mWitch; 10-12, i think
mCaym; 10
mGarm; about 8
mSamantha; Sorry don't know this one
mLouise; Haven't seen her sold yet
mOlga; 5
mAgatha; 5-8
mRema; Not sure
mDrea; Not sure
mRicca; Not sure
mCats; 8 or 9
mNancy; 6
mVirgil; 6
mBerhard; 15
mDermond; 15
mEleanor; 15-20

Note; 4*'s aren't my strong suit so don't take my word as law on these, i could be wrong about pretty much any of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 am

Eryia wrote:
PC on 9Tails Monster? I think she's 250TE but I want to check and make sure.

Also Mary and Henry Monsters.

Last i checked she was still 250. Prices have gone crazy since then though so you may be able to find cheaper.
Mary and Henry Monsters are about 15 fresh, 20 Maxed, i believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caellus



Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:53 am

Lornoth wrote:
Caellus wrote:
Sorry guys...there a lot of card 4* and 5* that i need to Pc for. Sorry and thank U ^.^
mLady Sun; 6 or 7, if you're lucky
mprier; 8-10
mHrae (valhalla bird); not Sure, probably like 8
mWitch; 10-12, i think
mCaym; 10
mGarm; about 8
mSamantha; Sorry don't know this one
mLouise; Haven't seen her sold yet
mOlga; 5
mAgatha; 5-8
mRema; Not sure
mDrea; Not sure
mRicca; Not sure
mCats; 8 or 9
mNancy; 6
mVirgil; 6
mBerhard; 15
mDermond; 15
mEleanor; 15-20

Note; 4*'s aren't my strong suit so don't take my word as law on these, i could be wrong about pretty much any of them.


thank u^.^
u know where i can pc theses others 4* that u re nto sure?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am

PC on Canis
I cannot seem to find the average price for her
some sell her fresh for 70TE pure
some for 50 maxed
I just wanna get a general idea on her worth

also PC on mBernard please
I know he used to be around 35-40, but I know sadly that he decreased in value tremendously...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
PC on Canis
I cannot seem to find the average price for her
some sell her fresh for 70TE pure
some for 50 maxed
I just wanna get a general idea on her worth

also PC on mBernard please
I know he used to be around 35-40, but I know sadly that he decreased in value tremendously...

I really don't know if there is a general price on Canis. Her price is all over the place, like you said. I know i've seen them go for 35. I know i wouldn't pay more than 40 no matter what. I think you just have to hunt for a price you like really.

As for Bernard he goes for about 15 Maxed nowadays, unfortunetely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuien



Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Lornoth wrote:
Eryia wrote:
PC on 9Tails Monster? I think she's 250TE but I want to check and make sure.

Also Mary and Henry Monsters.

Last i checked she was still 250. Prices have gone crazy since then though so you may be able to find cheaper.
Mary and Henry Monsters are about 15 fresh, 20 Maxed, i believe.

Yeah I'm trying to sell 9tm actually, just no one seems interested cause the prices are all wacked. It's pretty frustrating lol.

And I happened upon someone selling Mary & Henry M for 22TE all together so I bought it, then was wondering if I'd gotten a deal or not. Guess I did :p

(This is my bf's account I'm lurking on btw haha) And thanks for the response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David2skills
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-29
Posts : 931

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 pm

David2skills wrote:
Pc on Max Xmas Lieselotte
Pc on Hal lvl 78
Pc on Max Boleyn
Pc on Max Caecilia
Pc on Diane lvl 93

Xmas Lies - i've seen them about for 40-50, you could probably find one cheaper if you looked though.
Hal - 50-60
Boleyn - I've seen 30-35 but apparently they're very hard to sell, so maybe cheaper.
Caecilia - I'm not positive but if i were to guess somewhere in the 25-35 range?
Diane - 50-ish

[/quote]

Good to know i traded my Xmas Lies for Hal Razz
But i bought Bolyen for 40 te >-<

Also tyvm for replying Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarmacsurf



Join date : 2013-02-22
Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey, good day

Could I get a pc on

mAnti(u)
mVivi

and is a good trade to trade my vivi for anti or should I ask for te on top of that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Tarmacsurf wrote:
Hey, good day

Could I get a pc on

mAnti(u)
mVivi

and is a good trade to trade my vivi for anti or should I ask for te on top of that


Anti is 20-25
Vivi is about 15-20

On a personal note i tried for a long time to sell Vivi for 20 TE, and then later 15 TE, and i couldn't do it. I had to include her in a card trade to get rid of her, so personally i would take the Anti. If you can get TE then feel free to try, but i think the trade is good for you as is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Today at 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Price of cards
» Happyvapor Shop: 6*/5*/4*/3* New Low Prices!
» Epicharis value at the moment?
» WHO KNOW WHERE TO CHECK THE PRICE LIST ??
» Check this wagon out!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: