HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ikaanon
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-09
Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:46 am

price check fresh hilde
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:13 am

ikaanon wrote:
price check fresh hilde

10-20 TE. Commonly 15 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limjoko



Join date : 2012-12-20
Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

Hello, I'm about to sell a handful of my units, just wanted to know the price of each of these:

3*
Nix
Lulubelle
Mona (5)
Sheena

4*
Santa Karl
Morrigan
Avril
Olga
Felicia x2
Partenope x2
Jelly
Virgil
Mimily
Tarte
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 am

Limjoko wrote:
Hello, I'm about to sell a handful of my units, just wanted to know the price of each of these:

3*
Nix
Lulubelle
Mona (5)
Sheena

4*
Santa Karl
Morrigan
Avril
Olga
Felicia x2
Partenope x2
Jelly
Virgil
Mimily
Tarte

Limited edition 3*'s can probably be sold at about 2 for 1 TE, maxed maybe 3 for 2 TE? Not really sure.
Non-LE 4*'s are about 1/2 a TE fresh, 5 or 6 TE maxed. And LE 4*'s can probably be sold for 1 TE fresh, 7 or 8 TE maxed. Though panel units like Santa, Tarte, and Olga may be more difficult since everybody got one, despite them being LE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exuro



Join date : 2013-03-09
Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 pm

PC on m/f Diana please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nothisisluke



Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:24 pm

mc max sleipnir monster please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Exuro wrote:
PC on m/f Diana please

You're not gonna find a fresh Diana anymore and I doubt there's still one left that ain't maxed out either.

Original Diana will cost you an estimate of 8k TE, last I've been told....
... but I have seen Ellen dropping to 5k now, whose price was on par with original Diana.

I have no clue on Valentine Diana but I'm assuming at least over Original Diana's current price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
nothisisluke



Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Just out of pure morbid curiosity, whats the most expensive/rarest card in fantasica right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eireon



Join date : 2013-02-23
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:13 pm

p/c on mAqulia & 30 Canis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limjoko



Join date : 2012-12-20
Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 pm

[quote="Lornoth"]
Limjoko wrote:
Hello, I'm about to sell a handful of my units, just wanted to know the price of each of these:

Limited edition 3*'s can probably be sold at about 2 for 1 TE, maxed maybe 3 for 2 TE? Not really sure.
Non-LE 4*'s are about 1/2 a TE fresh, 5 or 6 TE maxed. And LE 4*'s can probably be sold for 1 TE fresh, 7 or 8 TE maxed. Though panel units like Santa, Tarte, and Olga may be more difficult since everybody got one, despite them being LE.

Thanks Lornoth!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

nothisisluke wrote:
Just out of pure morbid curiosity, whats the most expensive/rarest card in fantasica right now?

See above you. Diana is definitely the most expensive card. Not quite sure about rarest, some of the more veteran players could probably remember how many rank 6*'s were given out each event.

Eireon wrote:
p/c on mAqulia & 30 Canis
I've seen both Max for 20-25 TE around. Canis is slightly more expensive usually, but since we're nearing the halfay mark of the event fewer people will be looking to buy either, so it may get difficult to sell them at that price for long. Say 20 for both at those levels, might be able to get more if you find the right buyer, or less if you find the right seller.

Edit- A little adendum here: They are still Event units so if you look hard enough as a seller you could probably find someone willing to pay much more than this for them. Some people are still trying to sell for 30-40, though not sure if many are biting anymore.


Last edited by Lornoth on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieIsCasper



Join date : 2013-02-20
Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

pc on max barbara 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:32 pm

BlondieIsCasper wrote:
pc on max barbara 5*

About 25 TE. She's one of the better arena units so she retains her value pretty well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieIsCasper



Join date : 2013-02-20
Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Lornoth wrote:
BlondieIsCasper wrote:
pc on max barbara 5*

About 25 TE. She's one of the better arena units so she retains her value pretty well.

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegis303



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 pm

How much is a Max Oliver(u)?
Max Kiki
Max Rem

Prices seems to be changing a lot during these couple of weeks...:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Aegis303 wrote:
How much is a Max Oliver(u)?
Max Kiki
Max Rem

Prices seems to be changing a lot during these couple of weeks...:/

Max Oliver 165-185
Max Kiki 20-25
I haven't seen Rem sold recently, i would guess about the same price as Kiki though, if i had to hazard one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 pm

There was a guy I talked to trying to sell Oliver for 125TE and still couldn't sell it.

Edit: V-Diana is worth like 2800TE.
I remember a top player saying she's worth 5K TE.

Don't know which is exactly correct.
I do know V-Diana was being traded for much lower than 5K though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BluexXxRose
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-25
Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 pm

PC on fresh Canis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 am

ATB wrote:
There was a guy I talked to trying to sell Oliver for 125TE and still couldn't sell it.

Edit: V-Diana is worth like 2800TE.
I remember a top player saying she's worth 5K TE.

Don't know which is exactly correct.
I do know V-Diana was being traded for much lower than 5K though.

Are you serious? Cause I assumed the top 10 paid a ton to get her, they'll overprice her to make up for their losses...

Oh well, it makes sense for V.Diana to be 'considered' cheaper when there's 25 of her available...

I'll believe you over my word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Aegis303



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:46 am

I wanta buy Hal from someone, but no one seems to be selling her, whats her average price? how about Tania...since there are more of her is she cheaper? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowNeko



Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:21 am

PC Razz

Name 4* Lvl

Tanith 1

mimily 50

Olga 79

Tarte 1

Sigurd 44

Ibiza 58

Vilhelm 39

Mel 1

Frank 1

5*
Elena 90
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bauerstefanus



Join date : 2013-02-27
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 am

Look some posts befor than u find out f4* 1te m4* 3-7 depend on LE or Panel or NonLE
elena dont know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 am

SnowNeko wrote:
PC Razz

Name 4* Lvl

Tanith 1
mimily 50
Olga 79
Tarte 1
Sigurd 44
Ibiza 58
Vilhelm 39
Mel 1
Frank 1
5*
Elena 90
LE 4*'s below Level 40 1 TE, level 40 and above but not maxed are 3 or so TE. Maxed are 6 or 7 TE. Non LE 4*'s half those prices.
While not exact that's a fairly good way to estimate 4* costs.
Elena is 15-20


Aegis303 wrote:
I wanta buy Hal from someone, but no one seems to be selling her, whats her average price? how about Tania...since there are more of her is she cheaper? lol

I just ran across someone quitting the game selling her for 60 TE, which seems odd because why do you need TE if you're quitting? scratch
And this person had rejected offers because they wanted pure TE mind you.
Oh and as for Tania i've seen people offering generally low overall value trades for her, but i haven't seen anything taken yet. I saw someone trying to sell her for 250 TE a few days back, i don't think anyone was interested in it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowNeko



Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 am

Lornoth wrote:
SnowNeko wrote:
PC Razz

Name 4* Lvl

Tanith 1
mimily 50
Olga 79
Tarte 1
Sigurd 44
Ibiza 58
Vilhelm 39
Mel 1
Frank 1
5*
Elena 90
LE 4*'s below Level 40 1 TE, level 40 and above but not maxed are 3 or so TE. Maxed are 6 or 7 TE. Non LE 4*'s half those prices.
While not exact that's a fairly good way to estimate 4* costs.
Elena is 15-20


Aegis303 wrote:
I wanta buy Hal from someone, but no one seems to be selling her, whats her average price? how about Tania...since there are more of her is she cheaper? lol

I just ran across someone quitting the game selling her for 60 TE, which seems odd because why do you need TE if you're quitting? scratch
And this person had rejected offers because they wanted pure TE mind you.
Oh and as for Tania i've seen people offering generally low overall value trades for her, but i haven't seen anything taken yet. I saw someone trying to sell her for 250 TE a few days back, i don't think anyone was interested in it though.


Uhm how i know its a "Le"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 am

SnowNeko wrote:



Uhm how i know its a "Le"?

LE means Limited edition, so units you can't draw from normal packs, meaning mostly units won in events or in special packs, like Tanith, Olga, or the beastmen from this event, for instance.

In your case all your 4*'s are LE except Vilhelm and Frank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
» Price of cards
» Happyvapor Shop: 6*/5*/4*/3* New Low Prices!
» Epicharis value at the moment?
» WHO KNOW WHERE TO CHECK THE PRICE LIST ??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: