HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Looking for 4* cards. (Sorry for the bad english)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniArisato

PostSubject: Looking for 4* cards. (Sorry for the bad english)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi, i´m Dani and i just start playing a week ago, now i'm looking for some 4* cards to my collection, a don´t have many resources, but i think a can afford some cards.

Resources:
2 pot.
4 TE --- 0
313655 Luna

ID: 66256123

If someone can help me i would apreciate it. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by DaniArisato on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4* cards. (Sorry for the bad english)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi there~ I don't have any cheap 4* for selling right now but I will try to give you some tips regarding getting some good ones.

You will be able to find several people here who will sell 2 fresh 4* for 1 TE don't try getting them from players who sell them for 1 TE each (like me for instance XD)

You might want to look out for specific 4* which will most likely have good effects such as Slow, Poison and Knockback. Also make sure that not every unit has 30 Deploy Cost, since certain Missions or Events have a limit of Deploy Points which ends up with you having to wait.

My suggestions for a fresh player would most likely be

Melee
Virgil (Poison)
Angela (Poison, S Speed! but 0 against Air)

Missile
Alex (If you play male units only)
Sergei (Knockback with decent stats)
Chris (No effect but good stats and gets bonus from speed demon skill I think...)

Magic
Estlin (Slow, really cheap deploy cost 10)
Miriam (Knockback, Really really strong!)

These cards are all from the Normal Card Set and people will sell them cheap, just ask them ^^ good luck and enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raistypoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4* cards. (Sorry for the bad english)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm

I have some cheap 4*s if you would be interested in checking out my thread. It will be in this posts signature. Within your budget as well Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4* cards. (Sorry for the bad english)   Today at 12:54 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for 4* cards. (Sorry for the bad english)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1