HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Best 6*?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Best 6*?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Just want to know your opinion on the top 5 best 6 star cards.

I think that the D speed cards suck the most.

So this i think Charles, Nina, and reinhard are the best but thats only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Well, Nina is my favorite 6* and is personally the best, or at least in my opinion.

Most people say:

Monica>Nina>Vlad>Anastasia>Rein

as their top 5, but personally, I think its:

Nina>Rein/Monica>Vlad>Anastasia>Charles/Petra

My Charles placement is probably biased since that's my 6* but his speed is incredible. S'es attack about 2 times as much as a D so he essentially does 100k in the time it takes a Vlad to do the same. Most people don't see that though, they see just stats and not speed, which is sad. Plus Charles has a dirt-low summon cost at 10. His real downfall is the lack of a skill; he is the only 6* without a skill. If he had one, he would be worth so much more probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:45 pm

I can't say until all my cards are maxed and that's goin to be a while since I only level them through 24-6 and not feeding them like people tell me to do lol.

I'm weird. I like grinding out the quest continuosly, it never bores me, and thats what makes the game fun for me. Timing all the battles, questing, and training haha. That's not compulsive is it? >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: re   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Well i can see that Nina could be the best even though i dont hear many people talking about which 6* is the best. 15 cost , but the fact that she look the ugliest like a pig makes me like the other top 6 stars better
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm

i think illustration is very subjective (imo i think Nina looks like a BA)

I just wanted to say that it all depends on what you're looking for... if you're looking for balance or greatest direct dmg

Balance:
Nina > Cecilia/Anastasia > Dorothea/Abel (no one else comes close to being balanced)

Direct Dmg:
Vlad / Nina (highest air dmg) / Monica (highest sea dmg) > Agrippina/ Reinhard / Anastasia / Petra

Reasoning being:
1) Nina's range is just nuts and her damage isn't as bad as others say (i think best overall range unit)
2) I value vlad higher than reinhard because in DT, I put 4 Reinhard vs. 4 vlad on a boss monster and 4 Vlad eeked out more DPS in that amount of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:11 am

Definitely Nina. I didnt think so berfore, but once i got her.... WOW. Shes basically abel, just faster speed, lower cost, higher damage, bigger range. And her art is beautiful too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 pm

In no particular order, here is my take on the top 6* cards.

I think Phantom Grey is probably the highest DPS unit in the game with her poisons. Belethi is also highly regarded in JP decks.

Dragonewt Georgios is highly ranked also but slightly below Belethi in damage and probably nowhere near Phantom Grey. Georgios will be the rarest card in the game though, and that alone will make this card the highest value card in the game for a very long time.

Vlad and Nina is like that classic black suit in your closet. Timeless and always useful.

I don't think magic units will appear anywhere in the top tier of cards which is why I omit Monica. Magic is just too slow and range has the overwhelming advantage over magic for some time now. The only skill that Ranged is not better than magic is AE since they are roughly the same projectile speed. If you have to use magic, magic area attack skill will work without consequence compared to range. This makes Cornelia hands down the best magic unit in the game. That's like saying you're the best player in the special olympics though. (I think I'm a little hard on magic units...)

Also lastly, it's hard for me to judge fast speed attacks. There is an A speed unit poison. I'm certain that the higher the unit damage, the higher the poison damage. This is pretty evident with Agrippina and using Dorothea as comparison. A speed poison would have very high melee damage, however the poison ticks would not be as potent. I've tentatively added Fencer Diana to this list because of the very high weapon speed. Since poisons do not stack though her skill may not be useful.

To view level 120 stats for these units, you can visit the wiki. It's a little hard to tell from the base card value.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Definitely like the aesthetic of Diana. The other 6's you listed may be better, but she doesn't look that bad, and I think I'm going to put her at the top of my 6* want list once she's available. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 pm

I think this is going to be largely biased based on cards people own, personally I think:

Monica > Vlad > Nina

is the current top 3 in that order. I own all 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Valhades wrote:
I think this is going to be largely biased based on cards people own, personally I think:

Monica > Vlad > Nina

I agree with Valhades :3 but I have different opinion for order.
My personal opinion is Monica (of course XD) > Nina > Vlad

btw own three of them, nice! bro you will rock next event for sure hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 pm

CreativeCC wrote:
Valhades wrote:

Monica > Vlad > Nina

I agree with Valhades :3 but I have different opinion for order.
My personal opinion is Monica (of course XD) > Nina > Vlad

btw own three of them, nice! bro you will rock next event for sure hahaha

I wish, haha. You can only use your leader -- and the leader of 3 of your allies. I keep some lower level allies just because I've allied them when I started playing so I handicapped myself pretty bad last event too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 pm

so it will be like dark tower tho. :3 with your max Vlad Nina or Monica, I think you can solo in this event lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best 6*?   Today at 6:32 am

Back to top Go down

Best 6*?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: