HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Why am I getting attacked so much?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:
I'm fairly new to this game (a week and a half-ish) and I've been getting attacked by a 6* quite a lot lately.

He had a 4* set as his leader and I attacked him, failed, and he came to my wall with his 6* set as his leader and asked for one of my max 4*'s for 5 common fresh 4*'s. I declined him, and he left a message saying "this will be fun"

He proceeded to attack me (and still is) 3 times daily, stealing pendant artifacts each time. I think it's been like 3 or 4 days by now.

I ended up completing the artifact set while he was away/asleep, and I've banked most of my Luna, leaving less than 10k at a time (thank you allies Very Happy ), so I don't mind losing pendants or the small amounts of Luna, but what irks me the most is his continued harassment over virtually nothing.

Just one of those players having fun bullying the newer ones I guess.
I've stopped doing battles because I don't really enjoy it, and I've never really liked PvP in most games when it's not really necessary.

What I learned:
Always bank your Luna!

He'll probably get tired of getting less than 1k Luna from me each time, and he's already taken all my spare pendants anyways.

you mind sharing His ID? lol!

whats are his monster and 6*? just curious.

I have a 4* that keep att me just for the sake and he lost a few till i think he had some ally helping him on battles, won twice and only stop while he failed again the 3rd time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:
I'm fairly new to this game (a week and a half-ish) and I've been getting attacked by a 6* quite a lot lately.

He had a 4* set as his leader and I attacked him, failed, and he came to my wall with his 6* set as his leader and asked for one of my max 4*'s for 5 common fresh 4*'s. I declined him, and he left a message saying "this will be fun"

He proceeded to attack me (and still is) 3 times daily, stealing pendant artifacts each time. I think it's been like 3 or 4 days by now.

I ended up completing the artifact set while he was away/asleep, and I've banked most of my Luna, leaving less than 10k at a time (thank you allies Very Happy ), so I don't mind losing pendants or the small amounts of Luna, but what irks me the most is his continued harassment over virtually nothing.

I've stopped doing battles because I don't really enjoy it, and I've never really liked PvP in most games when it's not really necessary.

What I learned:
Always bank your Luna!

He'll probably get tired of getting less than 1k Luna from me each time, and he's already taken all my spare pendants anyways.

I have a 4* that keep att me just for the sake and he lost a few till i think he had some ally helping him on battles, won twice and only stop while he failed again the 3rd time..

lol, I wanna know the ID too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 pm

lmnseason wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

What I learned:
Always bank your Luna!

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice that I forgot to watch this topic.

He stopped for 6 days during the event, and I thought he was done with me, but started attacking me again yesterday D=

His ID is 5054 2162, and his name is Natdude21.
He usually has Dorothea as his lead, but for the event he's using Tigris.
I'm not sure what his monsters are because I haven't attacked him at all after the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Are we all gonna attack this NatDude now? Laughing

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charmmychu881

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:47 pm

i accidently attacked the same person every day without realizing it, apparently. x_x i'm trying to get battle seasoned skill so i just picked random people off the list to attack without reading the usernames. anyway, they attacked me back many times in the same day so i asked why and they said i started it first. i felt really bad!! i didn't even realize because pretty much everyone was using the unit they had as a leader at that time~

from now on, i'm going to stick to attacking inactive/dead players. ; ~ ; i hate getting battle seasoned & attacking people, ugh. can't wait until it's over!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Are we all gonna attack this NatDude now? Laughing

I never asked anyone to attack him, I just supplied information *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkUmbreon48

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am

Hi everyone, just as a heads up a few allies and myself were attacked multiple times for some --at the time-- unknown reason....it turns out once you hit level 96 you end up on the battle list a lot, the best advice I could give is to level up as quickly as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:49 pm

i hate when people attack you 2+ times and are like "you attacked me first", well duh, I had to attack SOMEONE (or i used to, i dont even bother now)
but like, attacking people is part of the game so I dont get why people get all upset if you attack them ONCE.. its rather annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm

I had an experience a while back when i was trying to get an artifact set (The feathers for valhalla i think?) and i attacked this one guy.
He then attacked me back and said to please not attack him.
So i was like okay fine whatever, i don't attack people more than once anyway.
Then he proceeded to attack me two-three times everyday, for like, two weeks. Like i can understand not wanting people to attack you and whatever fine, but to say something like that and then spam me for so long? That seems weird. I Never attacked him back, only the very first time, so i really don't know why they were so deadset against me.
Eventually they realized i didn't give a Waffle i guess and they gave up Hahah. It's just luna i have more than i could ever need.

People are weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 am

charmmychu881 wrote:
i accidently attacked the same person every day without realizing it, apparently. x_x i'm trying to get battle seasoned skill so i just picked random people off the list to attack without reading the usernames. anyway, they attacked me back many times in the same day so i asked why and they said i started it first. i felt really bad!! i didn't even realize because pretty much everyone was using the unit they had as a leader at that time~

from now on, i'm going to stick to attacking inactive/dead players. ; ~ ; i hate getting battle seasoned & attacking people, ugh. can't wait until it's over!

should have stick to inactive, unless you're looking for some pretty monster in battles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 am

HinakiHinari wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

What I learned:
Always bank your Luna!

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice that I forgot to watch this topic.

He stopped for 6 days during the event, and I thought he was done with me, but started attacking me again yesterday D=

His ID is 5054 2162, and his name is Natdude21.
He usually has Dorothea as his lead, but for the event he's using Tigris.
I'm not sure what his monsters are because I haven't attacked him at all after the first time.

Pays Mr Nats a Visit after event Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 am

lol. looks like someone bhut will be spanked rather hard this time Very Happy

nowadays I only attack those that inactives and need help in def testing..

the latter is giving me the most fun lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Nat sure can hold a grudge. He's back to attacking me haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 am

HinakiHinari wrote:

His start date: Aug 27, 2012

Current 6*: Doro Level break lv 140

Battle Record: 983 Wins and 114 Losses

Highest Event Rank: 317

He sure attacks lots and from record his def must be kinda strong for someone who started during Aug,

no worries,
i would just need to wait for trade ban to be lifted and right after some adjustmenta
i would like to test drive his def..

recently there's been a lot of 4 stars attacking me, maybe becoz i had Mine Lvl 10 Francois as Leader?
reason is that I'm focusing on Tifa* Twisted Evil in the backyard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 am

skrfirefly wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

He sure attacks lots and from record his def must be kinda strong for someone who started during Aug,

no worries,
i would just need to wait for trade ban to be lifted and right after some adjustmenta

recently there's been a lot of 4 stars attacking me, maybe becoz i had Mine Lvl 10 Francois as Leader?
could be he's trying to get that 1000 win?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 am

myad wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

no worries,

could be he's trying to get that 1000 win?

That kinda like what i wanted too, but i sticks with inactive Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 am

I started attacking him too and his def is pretty weak right now. I expected it to be better since he started in August but eh :b

Anyways, I attacked him like 5-6 times and he wrote on my wall asking me "why do you keep attacking" and I kind of wanted to sarcastically say "give me Doro for 5 4*s" but that would be too mean >_<

But yeah, I think he's just doing the battles to get to 1k win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 am

Tashego wrote:
I started attacking him too and his def is pretty weak right now. I expected it to be better since he started in August but eh :b

Anyways, I attacked him like 5-6 times and he wrote on my wall asking me "why do you keep attacking" and I kind of wanted to sarcastically say "give me Doro for 5 4*s" but that would be too mean >_<

lmao... just say that you returning the favor from other innocent victim Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stevkim

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 pm

I agree. If you ever get attacked too numerously in a day, it's most likely because you've attacked someone who took it personally and asked all their allies for help. And now you have 30 people attacking you everyday.

Cyber bullying is wrong. u__u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Tashego wrote:

I just looked on his allies' walls and it looks like he asked them to attack you, so sorry for getting you involved.

Looks like he also made a post to his allies saying "17 more wins and I'm done" which would bring him to 1000 wins (since he made it yesterday).

I think we should just let it go and put it behind us, and I can hope he stops attacking when he reaches 1000. I don't want this to escalate into a whole "call all my allies to attack all their allies" thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:
Tashego wrote:

I just looked on his allies' walls and it looks like he asked them to attack you, so sorry for getting you involved.

Looks like he also made a post to his allies saying "17 more wins and I'm done" which would bring him to 1000 wins (since he made it yesterday).

I think we should just let it go and put it behind us, and I can hope he stops attacking when he reaches 1000. I don't want this to escalate into a whole "call all my allies to attack all their allies" thing.

looks like Petra (Nat's ally) have Nat's back, guess Isabelle should have Fenrir's (Tashego) back too?

Natdude wanted to ally me awhile back when i was talking to Tashego. @.@
the way he asked : want to ally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:47 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:

Oh it's no biggie that I'm being attacked, most of them can't even break my def lol. I probably won't push this into a war, just casually attack him every now and then until he's learned his lesson for being so rude to a new player.

He also called my def bad during arena, which was when I only had 3 goblins ._. Now he can't even get through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Tashego wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

Oh it's no biggie that I'm being attacked, most of them can't even break my def lol. I probably won't push this into a war, just casually attack him every now and then until he's learned his lesson for being so rude to a new player.

He also called my def bad during arena, which was when I only had 3 goblins ._. Now he can't even get through.

I'm glad it isn't much of a problem for you then =D

In other news, I just saw Skrdrms near me in the the current event rankings around 400ish =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:45 am

HinakiHinari wrote:
Tashego wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

I'm glad it isn't much of a problem for you then =D

In other news, I just saw Skrdrms near me in the the current event rankings around 400ish =O

0.o Nice!! im around 300ish now, im just wondering if i should try for top 50 bounce

just curious is Nat still attacking you? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:01 am

Nope, hasn't attacked me a single time recently. Thanks for the help!

I'm still hovering around the 400's. If you want to try for top 50, go ahead! As long as you think it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Today at 7:44 am

Back to top Go down

Why am I getting attacked so much?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next