HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mwilkens37
☆☆

PostSubject: Hello all!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm somewhat new to the forum, I've been checking the trading threads on and off for some time. My name is Marybeth, and I really love this game so far! I have a lot of fun with every aspect of it. I'll be trading some on and off, so look for me in the trading threads. Also, I'm too lazy to really mess around with my fonts. Very Happy Maybe I should care, dress it up a little bit, but I don't see the point.

I'm also very active in Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade (because I'm a Final Fantasy junkie) and I love to cross stitch. I'm actually working on my first stitched portrait of Tifa Lockhart! I'm a gamer at heart, I play videogames daily (aside from on my phone)... At the moment I'm simply watching my husband play Dead Space 3 since I'm a little busy getting myself ingrained with Fantasica.

Feel free to message me in game, or on here. Friend me on mobage, whatever you'd like. I'm a very open and friendly person.

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Welcome to the forums Mwillkens37.
Final Fantasy filled my childhood. I will always have the wonderful memories of
playing through the games with my brothers. I find myself filled with emotion
every time I replay one of the Final Fantasy games because it brings back fond
memories Smile

This game is quite addictive. The rpg/card/tower defense style game play mixed
with fantastic card art makes for an enjoyable addiction. Glad you are enjoying it
so far.

Here are some links that may come in handy:

-First thing to do is read the forum rules-
Forum Policies and Information

-This thread has answers to many questions-
FAQ Thread

-Use this spreadsheet for any enhance calculations you wish to perform before using feeders-
Enhancing Spreadsheet

-This is a list of cards with pictures and stats for comparison-
Fantasica Encyclopedia

-And of course there is a wiki for everything-
Unofficial Fantasica Wiki

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mwilkens37
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Thank you, Soggytoast! I appreciate your welcome, and the information. FF is one of my absolute favorite things, I've even been to Nobuo Uematsu's Distant Worlds concerts. The music is wonderful and moving.

Thank you again for the welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!

I am also a FF fan, hardcore. I've played all but III and XII, but of course, planning on playing and beating them. <3 Live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:34 pm

mwillkens37 wrote:
Thank you, Soggytoast! I appreciate your welcome, and the information. FF is one of my absolute favorite things, I've even been to Nobuo Uematsu's Distant Worlds concerts. The music is wonderful and moving.

Thank you again for the welcome! Smile

Oh god I love the Advent Children OST.
Nobuo Uematsu is fantastic Smile I would have loved to go to his concerts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mwilkens37
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Soggytoaster- you could always still go! Distant Worlds concerts are still occurring around the world! Can't wait for my next one.

Demonsl- I loved 12... but I didn't love Vaan, the main character, or Penelo. I did love the other mains, but those two kids irritated me! 12 was really great for being still on the PS2- I loved when we beat it, getting that FINAL hunt done, it was so hard. It would've been a gold trophy on the network today, guaranteed! Smile

Anyway, to anyone bored out there looking for someone to talk to, I am ALWAYS on Fantasica lately, and I can easily switch between that app and KiK, so open up a conversation, about anything. I love to chat, I'm very friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Very true. I just may someday once I get out of debt.
Getting married is expensive! Razz

I really like Balthier from FF12. He was really the only character that
got my attention. I also enjoyed FF12 because it was in the land of
Ivalice. My favorite FF game is Final Fantasy Tactics which is also based
in Ivalice. Fantastic series.

Suikoden is another console RPG series that is fantastic. The first two
games are the best in the series. Worth a play if you haven't tried
them already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mwilkens37
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I went nuts as they all came out and bought every FF psone classic on the PSN, so they're lined up waiting, including Tactics. I still haven't finished the original Final Fantasy! Razz I've only actually played 7,8,12,13,13-2. Wish I could have an extra day in the week to game Final Fantasy!

Getting married is expensive, yes... but I was a simple bride, my husband spent more on his outfit than I did! Rolling Eyes We did the whole justice of the peace thing. Worked out for us, we're super lowkey people.

Tickets aren't as expensive as you might think, so if you ever get an itch, google Distant Worlds, they have a site with upcoming listings. Until then, though... if you REALLY love the music, they released two (actually three, one is live in Japan) with the re-arranged orchestrated songs. I believe there is at LEAST one song from every FF game that had a memorable soundtrack, with some medleys (like the Chocobo medley!!). Let me tell you, when they do Zanarkand, it brings the house down. Floods of tears. It's incredible. I could write a book about each and every song, even songs I hadn't heard until the concerts and CDs that are now permanent favorites. Can you tell I'm slightly obsessed? Wink It's one of my favorite hobbies, anything Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 am

Distant Worlds sounds amazing.
I shall have a look into it once the weekend hits.

I still own a copy of FF7 for the PS1. The 3rd cd has some trouble
loading certain parts of the game but it works if you are patient.
I have lost all the other FF games I bought.

P.S. Final Fantasy is one of the few things worth obsessing over Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Today at 1:00 am

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: