HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:19 am

From what I can tell, yes. You can reregister your account with your phone, and the ipad will automatically deregister. Your relatives won't be able register a new account with fantasica though... If that even matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 pm

lol. random bump

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewlindsay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

I see me in there.....do I have to update my iOS to register my device??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewlindsay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 pm

I fixed it lol I had to update my iPads iOS :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 am

Mewlindsay wrote:
I fixed it lol I had to update my iPads iOS :3
so that was your problem. i stumbled onto yours by chance

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeception

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Very useful information, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:58 am

about this, i only can use my device once right ?, what data does mobage store of my device anyway it cant be imei if im correct ?

i tooled abit with this bluestacks, if you do it right uninstall bluestacks by using revo uninstaller (paid)
then reinstall it all data should be clear and you are able to reisntall with a fresh account

i want to use my device with a new acc, so i want to know what registery they use to keep device locked to 1 acc,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Update on certain things and one more BREAKING NEWS!

After a few tests and confirmation with several users (UserNameWTF), it is concluded that the Device Registration has been removed since the maintenanice in April 26.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anantab

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue May 28, 2013 11:17 pm

I think its back? Just asked me to register.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue May 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Yeah, I'm told it's back.

Kuro! I need your help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Am I the only one who cannot trade, because my my device is "unregistered" all of sudden?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Device registration is back again. You can register your device through the Inbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Thanks for the tip. Back to the world of living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue May 28, 2013 11:52 pm

That was unexpected. A whole month before they decided to put it back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 am

Hurray! *sarcasm*

Seriously, feels like Fanta handed us a present we loved, let us play with it for an hour then smashed it with a hammer as we watched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 am

Device Registration is indeed back and I have albumed enough before I can't album anymore... meanwhile I need to do some major exam on 3rd June so I will have to delay tests till after 3rd June to see if there are any changes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 am

memphiskite wrote:

Kuro! I need your help!

It is back... but what kind of help do you need anyway. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 am

Lenneth wrote:
Am I the only one who cannot trade, because my my device is "unregistered" all of sudden?

Is that the device that you have registered before they removed it a month ago?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamuraixAmateur

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Is there any where that it is for sure back and not like a random issue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 11:04 pm

KuroStar wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Kuro! I need your help!

It is back... but what kind of help do you need anyway. Razz

Yeah, I don't really need any help. I just wanted your attention. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
deeception

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed May 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Noooo....Device Registration is the worst thing ever. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu May 30, 2013 8:21 am

"Once you have registered an account on a device, you can not link it to another device"

Is that new? last I checked they allowed us to re-register an account on a new device? Does that mean when we get new phones we are unable to register?

I ask because I'm up for a new phone in a month or two, on top of that I have a suspicion that my account is now completely locked.

Longer Story...
when I first started playing I registered my phone to my account, at some point it was un-registered (still not sure how) and could not be re-registered. I contacted Fanta and did not even get an answer from them. I gave up and just registered my account onto a secondary device so I could play. Now, I am unable to register the account to either device. Which means that Fanta basically just locked my account from play due to their own incompetence...I have sent them another e-mail, but have little hope they will even look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu May 30, 2013 11:35 am

Meathamma wrote:
"Once you have registered an account on a device, you can not link it to another device"

Is that new? last I checked they allowed us to re-register an account on a new device? Does that mean when we get new phones we are unable to register?

I ask because I'm up for a new phone in a month or two, on top of that I have a suspicion that my account is now completely locked.

Longer Story...
when I first started playing I registered my phone to my account, at some point it was un-registered (still not sure how) and could not be re-registered. I contacted Fanta and did not even get an answer from them. I gave up and just registered my account onto a secondary device so I could play. Now, I am unable to register the account to either device. Which means that Fanta basically just locked my account from play due to their own incompetence...I have sent them another e-mail, but have little hope they will even look at it.

No. This has not changed. It just means you cannot access the trade feature and access the inbox in any other device.

You can re-register your account on a new device as stated on the FAQ but your old phone will be permanently unregistered and no other account can register on it FOREVER!

Sometimes the device unregisters itself... I think yours is an Android indefinitely... sigh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePowerOutage

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

What's the point of this feature? Really annoying for me, as I have two phones and a tablet, and can only play fanta on one :/

I know for a fact it doesn't stop people from been able to farm TE, as changing the UDID in blue stacks is child's play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kresnik
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 pm

So if my iPhone5, 6.1.4 got de-registered, there is no way for me to register the device again ?

Which means.. i have to trade and gift through blue stacks? lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Today at 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next