HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Players who are affected by the Android bug, please try to register your device once more as Irysiviel, one of the affected players has her OLD device re-registered. She did not register on any new device. Please check if your problem has been fixed.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

i approve of your signature star x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm

I was able to originally register my new note 2. But a few days ago it unregistered and now says that I cant register because a device was already registered on this phone., which was brand new. Will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:07 pm

ChibiLaharl wrote:
I was able to originally register my new note 2. But a few days ago it unregistered and now says that I cant register because a device was already registered on this phone., which was brand new. Will keep you posted.
When exactly did this happen? Also, is your Samsung Note a new device? Some players has their device registering themselves again when they send Mobage an email, we still have no reply from mobage at the mean time.
I got one similar case from iOS too...

Meanwhile, try to register your device once more. DO NOT REGISTER A NEW DEVICE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Problem started wed or thursday, right after the flip I decided to drop 30$ on the premiun box and now I cant get the l drops. Ive tried multiple times every day to reg. It says I can only have one device per account. But the device was brand new from store when I got it. Should I bother to try and load game on my old phone tbat I originally started game on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Ive also gotten quite a few responses from mobage and ss. They have sent my case to tje technical ta to work on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:35 pm

ChibiLaharl wrote:
Problem started wed or thursday, right after the flip I decided to drop 30$ on the premiun box and now I cant get the l drops. Ive tried multiple times every day to reg. It says I can only have one device per account. But the device was brand new from store when I got it. Should I bother to try and load game on my old phone tbat I originally started game on?
Did you register on your note first before the problem started?
Anyways, you can login to your account on your old phone but it can't register any more accounts anyway so its no use.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Yea I was able to register it. Played for like 3 days on it. Just to confirm because I dont remembrr but you always have to hit that explabation button before you can click. The reg button right?. Thats what I did and it worked when I first got note. But now when I do tjat it says tjat I can only reg one account per device, despite not having any other accounts regged on here. And I dont have any other devices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 am

If they dont fix this i will probably clsoe my account, is it "ok" to sell my cards off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 am

You cannot sell your account for REAL ACCOUNT CURRENCY. They will fix this soon, just send an email to mobage that you are having the problem.

Send in these details too.l
Registered Gamer name: chibilaharl9
Registered Email: (Your Email)
Device type: (Your Device)
Mobage ID: (Your Mobage ID, 64966344)
Game Name: Fantasica
Game version: (Check yourself)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielcortel

PostSubject: NEED HELP   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 am

I wasn't sure where to post this,
but where can i register my device?
When i press the trade tab it says:
You can not trade because your device has not yet been registered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 pm

For the Future the "Got Questions? Ask Here!" Thread at the top of this section is a good place to ask these types of things.

But for your question i believe if you go to 'Gifts' you'll get the prompt to register.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielcortel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

fixed it, thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLaharl

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

I have sent multiple emails, it jsut pisses me off that i spend money to get cards AND the bonus items, and i cant access the bonus items, to do well in the event. I wrote them another email today (I write one every day) and politely informed them that if they can't get this fixed by the end of the event I am going to have to ask for a refund, Since I only bought the items to get the bonus stuff. And before anyone mentions how their TOS states that they owe you nothing in return, just because a TOS states that doesnt mean it is legal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 am

Lornoth wrote:
For the Future the "Got Questions? Ask Here!" Thread at the top of this section is a good place to ask these types of things.

But for your question i believe if you go to 'Gifts' you'll get the prompt to register.
Not neccesarily, you can ask on your questions on device registration here.
The answer is already on the FAQ lol

Updates: Something has happened AGAIN! Android Bug Alert updated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 am

Apparently, letting your device run out of battery somehow unregisters and re-registers your account. The players who are affected by this, please try it. Tested by Iryisviel and me. Wink

And also, try to remember if your device had ran out of battery before the problem started. This MIGHT be the cause.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rolan DonCoin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Based on your test, did it happen right after your phone ran out of power and you restarted it up? Then logged into the game and that's when you got the registration issues?

I can't recall if that was my exact situation; but I do know I have let my phone drain and it died since I'm logged on all the time when grinding away at events =)

Don't recall exactly though on the day it happened whether or not the battery died though.

However, knowing this theory; I'll definitely make sure my phone is charged at all times now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 am

Rolan DonCoin wrote:
Based on your test, did it happen right after your phone ran out of power and you restarted it up? Then logged into the game and that's when you got the registration issues?

I can't recall if that was my exact situation; but I do know I have let my phone drain and it died since I'm logged on all the time when grinding away at events =)

Don't recall exactly though on the day it happened whether or not the battery died though.

However, knowing this theory; I'll definitely make sure my phone is charged at all times now.
Well, yeah we tested that based in that scenario but found out that the device is registered YET AGAIN!
However, later on, it seemed to unregister again so we concluded it isn't really much of any problem with the device. We concluded it is really a bug.

Sending Mobage an email in the mean time.

Btw, I got the information from my sister , Iryisviel. It actually happened when the arena event started.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bludex

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 am

OK, here's my issue. I discovered this game while on my iPad at home last week. Loved it, saw the device registration, registered my iPad. I then installed it on my iPhone. Now I'm regretting registering my iPad because it's Wifi only and nowhere near as easily accessible as my phone when on the run. I want to register my phone instead, but the register device button is greyed out. Not only this, but the way the message is worded it says I won't be able to play the game AT ALL on my iPad once I unregister it. I'm ok with not being able to trade/inbox on my ipad anymore but I'd be really upset if I couldn't play the game at all.

What's my best course of action to be able to trade/inbox on my phone without losing the ability to play the game on my ipad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 am

bludex wrote:
OK, here's my issue. I discovered this game while on my iPad at home last week. Loved it, saw the device registration, registered my iPad. I then installed it on my iPhone. Now I'm regretting registering my iPad because it's Wifi only and nowhere near as easily accessible as my phone when on the run. I want to register my phone instead, but the register device button is greyed out. Not only this, but the way the message is worded it says I won't be able to play the game AT ALL on my iPad once I unregister it. I'm ok with not being able to trade/inbox on my ipad anymore but I'd be really upset if I couldn't play the game at all.

What's my best course of action to be able to trade/inbox on my phone without losing the ability to play the game on my ipad?
It seems to me that you have not registered your iPad as of yet and you did not read the FAQ at all.
It doesn't mean you can't play at all if you unregister your iPad.
Please read the FAQ on its entirety and the only way to unregister your device is to register a TOTALLY NEW DEVICE which has no Fantasica account registered at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bludex

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 am

KuroStar wrote:
bludex wrote:

It seems to me that you have not registered your iPad as of yet and you did not read the FAQ at all.
It doesn't mean you can't play at all if you unregister your iPad.
Please read the FAQ on its entirety and the only way to unregister your device is to register a TOTALLY NEW DEVICE which has no Fantasica account registered at all.

Thanks!

Last edited by bludex on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trayanee

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 am

Of course u taped the "more about device registration" button on the device registration screen in fanta? Its always greyed out until you read those guidelines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am

Trayanee wrote:
Of course u taped the "more about device registration" button on the device registration screen in fanta? Its always greyed out until you read those guidelines
He actually did not read that portion you mentioned in the FAQ. You are supposed to actually read the terms about device registration and the button will not be greyed out. You can register your device after reading the terms of the device registration but you do not need to necessarily read them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 am

I forgot tu update my situation.

In date 25th of February SS sent me this email

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your inquiry, we apologize for the inconvenience regarding your inquiry. We have changed the data regarding your device registration on our system to solve the issue. If you encounter the same problem again, we are sorry to trouble you, but kindly contact us again from the inquiry form.

Actually I can play normally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Need help about registering device   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 am

Hello everyone, please help me with this case :

I want to change my gadget from playing fantasica from my Ipad to my Iphone cause i want to give my ipad to my relatives. The problem is I already registered my Ipad for my fantasica game id. Can I still register my Iphone for my fantasica game Id? Please help me with this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Today at 11:38 am

Back to top Go down

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next