HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aminedusixneuf

PostSubject: Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi hi hi !

I'm a new player, nice to meet you.
I'm playing since the 02 feb 2013 (I think), still on the first week (ally ally ally quiiiick before it's too late xD )

I downloaded it to try, but I really like it. I don't play tower defense very much but the cards are well made, and it's pretty addictive. I also met some allies very nice so that's all cool !

Now I'm only thinking of my first 5* lol but I don't even have a max 4* so it's still far (soooo long to max a card ! 2-7 is annoying lol it's cool that we can enhance). I think I will have a 6* in..... 10 years xD

Well, nice to meet yall, you'll probably see me again asking something somewhere Wink

PS : it seems that to have a 5* I must trade a set of max 4* or a looooot of TE... but if I trade a set of 4* I won't have any 4* anymore lol o__O I should perhaps gather pleinty of 4* before trying any trade ? (because it's cool to have a 5* but to send it alone in a quest.. I don't think that's smart).
I'll read the policy of the trade forum before doing any request, but is there any topic that gives the "price" for each card ? (I don't want to be fooled by someone who sell me a low card for a high price)

See you soon and thank you !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

There are indeed topics that can help you determine the prices of certain cards. One of them is the community Price Check/Trade Advice (link). You can pretty much post questions about how much cards at a certain level cost or you can ask if a particular trade is fair.

If you want some quick knowledge without waiting for other people, the Recent Trade Database would be good for you (link). It is a database of cards that have been traded recently and it lists how much they were traded for, what level they were, and other really neat information.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am

Welcome to the forums Aminedusixneuf.

Here are some links that may come in handy:

-First thing to do is read the forum rules-
Forum Policies and Information

-This thread has answers to many questions-
FAQ Thread

-Use this spreadsheet for any enhance calculations you wish to perform before using feeders-
Enhancing Spreadsheet

-This is a list of cards with pictures and stats for comparison-
Fantasica Encyclopedia

-And of course there is a wiki for everything-
Unofficial Fantasica Wiki

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminedusixneuf

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !   Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:38 am

Great thank you for the links it'll help me a lot
Well perhaps we'll trade or fight together Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 am

Welcome to the forums, do feel free to drop by the chat box to ask questions and chat :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !   Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Here comes a new Challeng.. player I mean !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1