HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 4* feeders should be sold at level 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:03 am

lmnseason wrote:
lvl 40 4* should be sold at 3te each. 4* cards should be sold at 1te each or around 3te a set.

I should stop dreaming.
STOP decreasing the 4* price. T_T its cheap enough as it is, 4 TE is final for me -.-

Soggytoaster wrote:
We can speculate all we want but we don't truly know what will happen.
What we do know is that this method IS more efficient. If we can get people
to see that then hopefully common sense and logic will kick in.

I just hope the 4* price don't decrease any more >< the TE value for luna just keeps increasing and increasing

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:37 am

StarOnyx wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
lvl 40 4* should be sold at 3te each. 4* cards should be sold at 1te each or around 3te a set.

I should stop dreaming.
STOP decreasing the 4* price. T_T its cheap enough as it is, 4 TE is final for me -.-

Soggytoaster wrote:
We can speculate all we want but we don't truly know what will happen.
What we do know is that this method IS more efficient. If we can get people
to see that then hopefully common sense and logic will kick in.

I just hope the 4* price don't decrease any more >< the TE value for luna just keeps increasing and increasing

Max Lily dropped from 120 to 100 to 60 to 50.
Max Ignat went from 90 to 65 to 45 to 40 and some people selling for 30.

This is the term when the 5* cards say "If I go down, I'll take you with me."

How I feel about everything going down. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:45 am

lmnseason wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
lvl 40 4* should be sold at 3te each. 4* cards should be sold at 1te each or around 3te a set.

I should stop dreaming.
STOP decreasing the 4* price. T_T its cheap enough as it is, 4 TE is final for me -.-

Soggytoaster wrote:
We can speculate all we want but we don't truly know what will happen.
What we do know is that this method IS more efficient. If we can get people
to see that then hopefully common sense and logic will kick in.

I just hope the 4* price don't decrease any more >< the TE value for luna just keeps increasing and increasing

Max Lily dropped from 120 to 100 to 60 to 50.
Max Ignat went from 90 to 65 to 45 to 40 and some people selling for 30.

This is the term when the 5* cards say "If I go down, I'll take you with me."

How I feel about everything going down. lol

It actually decreases because people are able to sell it and thus they decrease the price to clear their dam inbox which probably has 500+ things in theirs D:

Again, it really depends on the seller which loki's trade history proves it. It keeps changing due to the intention of the seller and the urgency of the seller getting rid of them and in this situation now, everything decreases...

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 am

StarOnyx wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
lvl 40 4* should be sold at 3te each. 4* cards should be sold at 1te each or around 3te a set.

I should stop dreaming.
STOP decreasing the 4* price. T_T its cheap enough as it is, 4 TE is final for me -.-

Soggytoaster wrote:
We can speculate all we want but we don't truly know what will happen.
What we do know is that this method IS more efficient. If we can get people
to see that then hopefully common sense and logic will kick in.

I just hope the 4* price don't decrease any more >< the TE value for luna just keeps increasing and increasing

Max Lily dropped from 120 to 100 to 60 to 50.
Max Ignat went from 90 to 65 to 45 to 40 and some people selling for 30.

This is the term when the 5* cards say "If I go down, I'll take you with me."

How I feel about everything going down. lol

It actually decreases because people are able to sell it and thus they decrease the price to clear their dam inbox which probably has 500+ things in theirs D:

Again, it really depends on the seller which loki's trade history proves it. It keeps changing due to the intention of the seller and the urgency of the seller getting rid of them and in this situation now, everything decreases...

Well, my inbox has been 1000+ for over a week now. I made a Mule to put my other 4* and 5* cards in it.

I believe we got a problem here with the rate of cards are coming out. 5* and 6* being pulled everyday like mushrooms. If rates don't go down soon, we'll be facing a major economic confusion. The pulls are blowing faster then the population growth.

I wonder what it's going to be like in the future. I still think that the 7* cards may balance the economy later on but it's only a matter of time. There are lots of people spending tons of money now towards the game. We probably need a new system that can turn cards into something that we can fortify for a new material that can give boost on events or something worthy.

I'm also hoping they add more cards to collect.

I really hate our economy right now. It's not something balanced and it is also arguable in many levels.

Back to doing quest 2-7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SawamuraX
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 am

Very nice to Help the Market a Lot hope its go Public ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-14
Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:03 am

I have a question...
Why bother with 4* feeders at all except for the luna savings?
It is a waste of money unless they are easier to obtain than 3* feeders.

You save quite a lot of te if you use level 10 3* cards to max a 6*
instead of level 38 4* cards. The only advantage I can see is that it
would cost a lot more luna to use 3* cards as it requires more cards
and two different enhancement sessions. I know luna costs are not a
concern for most people. I myself have millions of luna waiting to be
used.

I often see people selling sets of level 10 3* cards for 1 te per set.
Using that as a basis + assuming 10% from Valk + no xp bonus and
no type bonuses, we get the following results:

5 x lvl 10 3* = 19,800xp = 1 te

1 x lvl 38 4* = 19,800xp = 3 te

As you can see, 5 level 10 3* cards give the exact same amount of xp
as 1 level 38 4* card when used in enhancement.

Here is the same ratio blown up to the amount of xp needed to almost
max a 6*:

140 x lvl 10 3* = 554,400xp = 28 te

28 x lvl 38 4* = 554,400xp = 84 te

There is a saving of 56 te when using level 10 3* cards over level
38 4* cards. This saving is huge! Profit profit profit. Even if the
level 10 3* cards are sold at 2 te per set, it is still a saving of
28 te.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
I have a question...

140 x lvl 10 3* = 554,400xp = 28 te

This is why.
Time and resources for both parties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veritable



Join date : 2013-01-12
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Soggytoaster wrote:
I have a question...

Here is the same ratio blown up to the amount of xp needed to almost
max a 6*:

140 x lvl 10 3* = 554,400xp = 28 te

28 x lvl 38 4* = 554,400xp = 84 te

There is a saving of 56 te when using level 10 3* cards over level
38 4* cards. This saving is huge! Profit profit profit. Even if the
level 10 3* cards are sold at 2 te per set, it is still a saving of
28 te.

And there's no way to fit 140 feeders into your unit list before you enhance. You're going to have to spend tons more luna enhancing the 6* more than once using 3* feeders. Lvl 38 4*s are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-13
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Economy crash incoming!

Do arena events give free TE or something? Because at this rate, it looks like the standard currency will have to switch over the Luna :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niseng



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm

xD haha this is an awesome xD find. I'll definitely do this. and spread the word xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:08 pm

lmnseason wrote:

Well, my inbox has been 1000+ for over a week now. I made a Mule to put my other 4* and 5* cards in it.

I believe we got a problem here with the rate of cards are coming out. 5* and 6* being pulled everyday like mushrooms. If rates don't go down soon, we'll be facing a major economic confusion. The pulls are blowing faster then the population growth.

I wonder what it's going to be like in the future. I still think that the 7* cards may balance the economy later on but it's only a matter of time. There are lots of people spending tons of money now towards the game. We probably need a new system that can turn cards into something that we can fortify for a new material that can give boost on events or something worthy.

I'm also hoping they add more cards to collect.

I really hate our economy right now. It's not something balanced and it is also arguable in many levels.

Back to doing quest 2-7.

They honestly need to add the recycling center to the game already, we're several events pass the point in JP where they got theirs. It won't solve the problem, but at least it'll be a bit of a relieve to the overflowing system we have right now. Have no idea why mobage keep on holding back the recycling event, are they waiting for the in game economy to blow up first then add or what? Well, it's pass that point right now, but still...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-14
Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Soggytoaster wrote:
I have a question...
Why bother with 4* feeders at all except for the luna savings?
It is a waste of money unless they are easier to obtain than 3* feeders.

You save quite a lot of te if you use level 10 3* cards to max a 6*
instead of level 38 4* cards. The only advantage I can see is that it
would cost a lot more luna to use 3* cards as it requires more cards
and two different enhancement sessions. I know luna costs are not a
concern for most people. I myself have millions of luna waiting to be
used.

ATB and Veritable, you both recycled what I already mentioned.
Thank you for the posts but is that really the only downfall to using
level 10 3* cards? Time and resources such as luna?
I guess it doesn't matter.
Thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:54 pm

I just took the 4* to level 40 and sold them for 3 TE each.
It is actually not so hard selling them at that level as feeders.
I didn't have much success selling them at level 39.

Edit: What does the recycling center do?
First I ever heard about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-14
Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

ATB wrote:
I just took the 4* to level 40 and sold them for 3 TE each.
It is actually not so hard selling them at that level as feeders.
I didn't have much success selling them at level 39.

Edit: What does the recycling center do?
First I ever heard about it.

Makes sense.
A nice rounded figure being half of 80 and less then half the te cost for a max 4*.
Much easier to sell.

I would also like to know more about the recycling center.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Wanna keep this thread bumped so more people would know.
Doesn't seem people will buy them at lvl 38?
Did anyone have any luck selling them at 38?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veritable



Join date : 2013-01-12
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 pm

I bumped mine up to level 40. There's a market for them out there but it's an education process.

Here's how I market mine:
www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4272-the-armory-max-4s-for-8te-or-two-lvl-40-4s-for-3te-each
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-14
Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 am

veritable wrote:
I bumped mine up to level 40. There's a market for them out there but it's an education process.

Here's how I market mine:
www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4272-the-armory-max-4s-for-8te-or-two-lvl-40-4s-for-3te-each

Very awesome Veritable.
I love the way you used a .38 caliber revolver in the advert.

I believe level 40 is the only way to sell these cards with ease. People see the
level at 38 and automatically dismiss it. Level 40 is a more rounded number and
correlates to half a max 4* in level. People who don't do a lot of research into
enhancing figures will be more likely to buy these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veritable



Join date : 2013-01-12
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 am

Thank you Soggytoaster. And thanks for the bump Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavyMettle
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-12
Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 pm

I can't help but feel that Mobage is hurting the in game economy on purpose. They saw that in all of their games the items were becoming currency so they changed rewarded items in events to untradeable to force players to spend money with Mobage in order to obtain tradeable versions.

This meant a serious deficiency for the in game market (which was now getting considerably less te/pots) and prices had to drop to adjust for it.

When I made my account about a month ago I went through all of the opening hoops and by the end of the first week I have about 20te but only 11 or less I could trade.

As players use up existing te to spam and win events the market is losing more te than it is gaining and it is going to keep getting worse. Not only that but unlike other Mobage card games the packs in this one are absurdly expensive.

Rage of Bahamut (this is not promoting Rage, which is VERY similar to this game it is simply a comparison) offers more in game items and bonuses in a single card pack for only $1 during events. You get next to nothing in Fantasica for $15. I bought four $30 and I didn't get a single 5* or 6* and I got more 3* cards than 4* ones.

It is one big money game and as long as people are giving mobage money they could care less what they do to the player constructed economy in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veritable



Join date : 2013-01-12
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Interesting observation.

So the level 40 4*s... I found they sell better in sets of five. You may not always get the 15te+ you deserve but selling them in sets seems to be more appealing. I wasn't having any luck in the beginning finding a buyer either until I started advertising with the first place finisher of the last event in the game. Instead of calling them lvl40 4*s (which seems a little ambiguous), I called them halfMAX 4*s or halfMAX 4* feeders. It takes less time for the potential buyer to think about what they are. Within 5 minutes of my posting I received two offers below my 15te asking price. The first one was palatable. The second was only one te lower than the first but too low for my liking. I went for the first offer of course.

Demand will always dictate the price. That in mind, a fair market price for a set of halfMAX 4*s should be in the 15-16te range. If the buyer is an ally or you really need some te, you might be able to let a set go for 14te or at the very least 13te.

I hope my experience helps some readers. I've seen a couple of other players selling their lvl 40 4*s. I'd like to know how things are going for those in the know. It's a learning curve but I believe people are starting to catch on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

I say something like "lvl40 4* feeders".
I should say "half max 4* feeders" to real them in.
Yesterday I sold a set for 14te which isn't bad at all,This is slowly catching on and it makes me happy.

max 4* still seems to be currency for trading for 5* though and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomoyo
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-28
Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 am

I think max 4* will be used to trade 5* still so keep within the 5 card trade limit (safer)

I've been calling them lv40 4* feeders, 14TE per set, no luck yet.

I'll try calling them halfmaxed 4*s now.

Maybe someone can change the title to level 40 because lv38 is way less appealing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 am

I don't intend to change the title (or contents) of this topic from "level 38" to "level 39" or "level 40", because that's not supported by the math. I can see how it might become more appealing to buyers that way, but the fact is that the deal becomes less fair to the seller that way.

That doesn't mean I don't support you guys selling them at those levels of course. In the past - when you were trying to sell MAX feeders, the only way you could 'sweeten' the deal in order to attract more buyers was to offer discounts. Now, by selling halfMAX feeders, you have the option of leveling your feeders up just a bit more instead of having to lower your prices. I think this is a very welcome development for the sellers, so by all means keep doing what you're doing!

The only thing I wish you wouldn't do is call a level 40 4* unit a "halfMAX 4*", because technically a halfMAX 4* feeder is level 39 (sacrificing a level 39 grants exactly 50% the amount of XP that a level 80 would grant). People wanting to level a 4* to level 80 might even consider level 58 to be the proper level to call "halfMAX", because that's the level a 4* is at when it has gained exactly half the XP needed to reach level 80.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-14
Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 am

Colaleon wrote:
I don't intend to change the title (or contents) of this topic from "level 38" to "level 39" or "level 40", because that's not supported by the math. I can see how it might become more appealing to buyers that way, but the fact is that the deal becomes less fair to the seller that way.

That doesn't mean I don't support you guys selling them at those levels of course. In the past - when you were trying to sell MAX feeders, the only way you could 'sweeten' the deal in order to attract more buyers was to offer discounts. Now, by selling halfMAX feeders, you have the option of leveling your feeders up just a bit more instead of having to lower your prices. I think this is a very welcome development for the sellers, so by all means keep doing what you're doing!

The only thing I wish you wouldn't do is call a level 40 4* unit a "halfMAX 4*", because technically a halfMAX 4* feeder is level 39 (sacrificing a level 39 grants exactly 50% the amount of XP that a level 80 would grant). People wanting to level a 4* to level 80 might even consider level 58 to be the proper level to call "halfMAX", because that's the level a 4* is at when it has gained exactly half the XP needed to reach level 80.

Very true Colaleon.
Marketing strategies are needed to sell new concepts though, and if halfMAX is working
as an advert it is a first step in introducing level 38 4* feeders in the future. If people
can accept level 40 4* feeders it will most probably help people accept level 38 4* feeders
easier in the long run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VitaeMortifer
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 am

HeavyMettle wrote:
I can't help but feel that Mobage is hurting the in game economy on purpose. They saw that in all of their games the items were becoming currency so they changed rewarded items in events to untradeable to force players to spend money with Mobage in order to obtain tradeable versions.

This meant a serious deficiency for the in game market (which was now getting considerably less te/pots) and prices had to drop to adjust for it.

When I made my account about a month ago I went through all of the opening hoops and by the end of the first week I have about 20te but only 11 or less I could trade.

As players use up existing te to spam and win events the market is losing more te than it is gaining and it is going to keep getting worse. Not only that but unlike other Mobage card games the packs in this one are absurdly expensive.

Rage of Bahamut (this is not promoting Rage, which is VERY similar to this game it is simply a comparison) offers more in game items and bonuses in a single card pack for only $1 during events. You get next to nothing in Fantasica for $15. I bought four $30 and I didn't get a single 5* or 6* and I got more 3* cards than 4* ones.

It is one big money game and as long as people are giving mobage money they could care less what they do to the player constructed economy in game.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with you on this...

Honestly - for the $120 you spent on those 4 packs, you could have bought 120 TE in the in-game shop, which would easily grant you a team of 5*s, or a very high end 5* (like WWU) or even a low end 6*. Not to be offensive, but it's actually fairly easy to gain 5* units without spending any money whatseover if you're willing to put in the time to grind.

In this current event I am going to most likely be earning 12 non-personal time elixirs and 11 non-personal potions, and 3 maiden tickets which will guarantee at least 4*s... This is of course assuming I get to grind as much as I am hoping to. Mind you - this is all without spending a dime on the game, and without ranking at all.

It's hard for me to really agree that Mobage is a big bad evil company when I see so many people throwing their money at them for premium boxes when it has been very well documented that they're extremely unlikely to get a 6* let alone a 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   Today at 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
4* feeders should be sold at level 38
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Level 100 male Charizard on offer
» The first ZL1 Camaro is sold for $250k
» tender water level gauge
» L.O.L. - level 30
» level 1 deck ... verision 1 : relinquished !!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: