HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Some questions for Android experts/seniors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 am

Hey guys/gals,
So Jelly Bean is finally OFFICIALLY coming out for my international version of Galaxy S2. And I was wondering since every major upgrade in this OS needs to have the phone to undergo factory reset (I'm pretty sure that's what I had to do with ICS) does that mean my account in Fantasica will be wiped????

or does it not matter since it's an account with Mobage and if I delete the app I can still install it again and just sign in with my Mobage account???
Any help with this and any other advice with JB/ICS pros and cons will help a lot!

Edit: OOPS! Lolz this is in the wrong discussion....xp
Sorry for this inconvenience!! Can someone move this to General Please! Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trayanee

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40 am

B is mostly correct. You just need to remember mobage name and pass. You upgrade ur device, it will hard reset as you said. Install fanta, patch it and than log in into you account. The additional last step is you need to register your device again as fanta will recognize it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:29 am

Sometimes the update does not cause a factory reset. But they're are times when after the upgrade, phone behaves weird... like battery drain, etc. This is usually sure to apps not behaving after the update.

It's usually quite hard to pinpoint which apps is being naughty.

so advise for major updates (different dessert name) is to do factory reset.

You should have no problem reinstalling fantasica and using back the current username.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

I have an S1 which i wipe and re-root all the time, requiring me to reinstall Fanta. You will not lose any of your game info, just your settings and your saved info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Your Fantasica account will be fine regardless of what device you use or what clean-up you do on the phone you plan to play the game on.

Your only worries would be if the phone/tablet stops working &/or you forgot your password. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Ok thanks for the assurance guys/gals! And sorry again for posting in the wrong place....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for Android experts/seniors   Today at 2:54 am

Back to top Go down

Some questions for Android experts/seniors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1