HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Selling/ Trading a step up gone bad!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tamburlaine

PostSubject: Selling/ Trading a step up gone bad!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Salutations. Had to register to vent my frustration and hopefully rectify it somewhat.

After pinching my pennies for the last few weeks, I went full bore into all 7 steps. Here are my results.

All I wanted was a five or six star unit. Ha. As if the fates would have that in store for me!

So I give you the results of those awesome steps up. Never again.

Would certainly love to meet some kind soul who could help me on the road towards a (reasonably) decent upgrade to my nearly maxxed out Julia. I'm also more than happy to toss Julia under the bus if it nets something a bit better. Even more happy if I can dump the lot and be on my merry way.

Gunnel x 3
Christof x1 (army bloke)
Antony x1
Dhimitrios x1
Robert x1
Forneus x2
Karl x2
Miriam x1
Villhelm x2
Yuriya x1
Alex x2
Mylene x1
Felicia x1

10 TE
10 Pots
I've also got a slew of 3* as well as a few mid leveled oddballs that everyone else has.

You can hit me up in game or drop a line here. Excuse me while I go stew over my aching wallet. I can't seem to remember that line about a fool and his money... how'd it go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Selling/ Trading a step up gone bad!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1