HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Velayne



Join date : 2013-02-08
Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zidanejh74



Join date : 2013-02-15
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Price Check

5 Like a Star @ heaven
Max Emma
Max Berhard
Fresh Eleanor

4 Like a Star @ heaven
Maia
Partenope
Mylene
Zenobia
Anton
Scarlet
Virgil
Felicia
Alex
Georgine
Gleb
Vilhem
Django
Cleves
Anne

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember Lake



Join date : 2012-10-28
Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Alright so I want to make sure I got all the maxed price for my cards correct. So here we go: maxed Halloween Monica 550TE, max Manfred 500TE, max Deesse 45TE, max Halloween Helmut 45TE (not sure on this guy since people don't like his E speed), max Yuki 45TE, max Hildegard 40TE, maxed Diane 45TE, max Xiao Qiao 30TE, max Rose 40TE, max Kyo 45TE, maxed Sleipnir 30TE and maxed Seymour for 50TE?

Also, PC on max units Thrain, Bernard, Mihiro, Caym and Furfur (I've heard these two 4*s are rare? True?). I've been told that Ethalred goes for 2kTE. Is that correct too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
witerain



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm

PC fresh/max kiki Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoLongBao
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 pm

max rein + 300 te for max nanaca a good trade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:34 pm

PC Max Sogno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia-San
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-01
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Would a MNorma, MHildegard, MVivienne, 30Adolph and 25Serafiina be a 6*? Or are they less worth than a 6*? Well, i'm NOT interested in an Alex xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jelermap



Join date : 2013-02-15
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 pm


Price on fresh and max franziska?

Thankyou:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:06 pm

I seen people say max Franz is 50TE another person says 70TE.
I can assume its 50-60TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calenders
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-07
Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Ember Lake wrote:
Alright so I want to make sure I got all the maxed price for my cards correct. So here we go: maxed Halloween Monica 550TE, max Manfred 500TE, max Deesse 45TE, max Halloween Helmut 45TE (not sure on this guy since people don't like his E speed), max Yuki 45TE, max Hildegard 40TE, maxed Diane 45TE, max Xiao Qiao 30TE, max Rose 40TE, max Kyo 45TE, maxed Sleipnir 30TE and maxed Seymour for 50TE?

Also, PC on max units Thrain, Bernard, Mihiro, Caym and Furfur (I've heard these two 4*s are rare? True?). I've been told that Ethalred goes for 2kTE. Is that correct too?

Max HMonica is 350 TE, max Manfred is probably 800 in pure TE, 1-1.2k in trade value. Max HHelm is about 30 TE, Max Yuki 35-40 TE, Max Hildegard 30 TE, Max Diane 45-50 TE, Max Rose 30-35 TE, Max Kyo 50-60 TE, Max Sleipu(u) is 35-40 TE. 50 TE for mSeymour looks about right.

Max Thrain 20 TE, Max Bernard 35-40 TE? (unsure on this one), Max Mihiro 35-40 TE. Caym and Furfur are rare 4*s. Ethelred is worth about 7k in trade value, so waaaay more than 2k te.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 pm

PC on Sogno
+ is she a good 5* unit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jfang



Join date : 2013-01-25
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:32 pm

PC on fresh charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bozmo



Join date : 2013-02-04
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:52 pm

PC on Fresh and Max Dana

Another question, in fantasicawiki it says for Dana "added to card packs", does this mean it can still be drawn now even though the even has passed?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rasta



Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm

ekaugis wrote:
Hi! im new in this game and i need trade advise. What the best card i could get for 10-15 TE ?
Thanks!

It really depends on what you are looking for, you can get a low end 5* or a higher end 4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rasta



Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm

zidanejh74 wrote:
Price Check

5 Like a Star @ heaven
Max Emma
Max Berhard
Fresh Eleanor

4 Like a Star @ heaven
Maia
Partenope
Mylene
Zenobia
Anton
Scarlet
Virgil
Felicia
Alex
Georgine
Gleb
Vilhem
Django
Cleves
Anne

Thank You!

Emma probably 20, Bernhard and Eleanor I have seen sell for 30 te maxed

for every one of those 4*s except cleves 1 te if they are fresh, cleves fresh maybe 2-3 te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember Lake



Join date : 2012-10-28
Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 pm

calenders wrote:
Ember Lake wrote:
Alright so I want to make sure I got all the maxed price for my cards correct. So here we go: maxed Halloween Monica 550TE, max Manfred 500TE, max Deesse 45TE, max Halloween Helmut 45TE (not sure on this guy since people don't like his E speed), max Yuki 45TE, max Hildegard 40TE, maxed Diane 45TE, max Xiao Qiao 30TE, max Rose 40TE, max Kyo 45TE, maxed Sleipnir 30TE and maxed Seymour for 50TE?

Also, PC on max units Thrain, Bernard, Mihiro, Caym and Furfur (I've heard these two 4*s are rare? True?). I've been told that Ethalred goes for 2kTE. Is that correct too?

Max HMonica is 350 TE, max Manfred is probably 800 in pure TE, 1-1.2k in trade value. Max HHelm is about 30 TE, Max Yuki 35-40 TE, Max Hildegard 30 TE, Max Diane 45-50 TE, Max Rose 30-35 TE, Max Kyo 50-60 TE, Max Sleipu(u) is 35-40 TE. 50 TE for mSeymour looks about right.

Max Thrain 20 TE, Max Bernard 35-40 TE? (unsure on this one), Max Mihiro 35-40 TE. Caym and Furfur are rare 4*s. Ethelred is worth about 7k in trade value, so waaaay more than 2k te.

So Deesse and Xiao Qiao are both correct? Still need a PC on Caym and Furfur though. Dang, welp excuse me as I save up all my TE ever. Thanks for answering!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calenders
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-07
Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Ember Lake wrote:
calenders wrote:
Ember Lake wrote:
Alright so I want to make sure I got all the maxed price for my cards correct. So here we go: maxed Halloween Monica 550TE, max Manfred 500TE, max Deesse 45TE, max Halloween Helmut 45TE (not sure on this guy since people don't like his E speed), max Yuki 45TE, max Hildegard 40TE, maxed Diane 45TE, max Xiao Qiao 30TE, max Rose 40TE, max Kyo 45TE, maxed Sleipnir 30TE and maxed Seymour for 50TE?

Also, PC on max units Thrain, Bernard, Mihiro, Caym and Furfur (I've heard these two 4*s are rare? True?). I've been told that Ethalred goes for 2kTE. Is that correct too?

Max HMonica is 350 TE, max Manfred is probably 800 in pure TE, 1-1.2k in trade value. Max HHelm is about 30 TE, Max Yuki 35-40 TE, Max Hildegard 30 TE, Max Diane 45-50 TE, Max Rose 30-35 TE, Max Kyo 50-60 TE, Max Sleipu(u) is 35-40 TE. 50 TE for mSeymour looks about right.

Max Thrain 20 TE, Max Bernard 35-40 TE? (unsure on this one), Max Mihiro 35-40 TE. Caym and Furfur are rare 4*s. Ethelred is worth about 7k in trade value, so waaaay more than 2k te.

So Deesse and Xiao Qiao are both correct? Still need a PC on Caym and Furfur though. Dang, welp excuse me as I save up all my TE ever. Thanks for answering!

Xiao qiao looks right, Deesse is around 30 TE. I'm not too good on the LE 4* prices so I left those out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember Lake



Join date : 2012-10-28
Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:28 pm

calenders wrote:
Ember Lake wrote:
calenders wrote:
Ember Lake wrote:
Alright so I want to make sure I got all the maxed price for my cards correct. So here we go: maxed Halloween Monica 550TE, max Manfred 500TE, max Deesse 45TE, max Halloween Helmut 45TE (not sure on this guy since people don't like his E speed), max Yuki 45TE, max Hildegard 40TE, maxed Diane 45TE, max Xiao Qiao 30TE, max Rose 40TE, max Kyo 45TE, maxed Sleipnir 30TE and maxed Seymour for 50TE?

Also, PC on max units Thrain, Bernard, Mihiro, Caym and Furfur (I've heard these two 4*s are rare? True?). I've been told that Ethalred goes for 2kTE. Is that correct too?

Max HMonica is 350 TE, max Manfred is probably 800 in pure TE, 1-1.2k in trade value. Max HHelm is about 30 TE, Max Yuki 35-40 TE, Max Hildegard 30 TE, Max Diane 45-50 TE, Max Rose 30-35 TE, Max Kyo 50-60 TE, Max Sleipu(u) is 35-40 TE. 50 TE for mSeymour looks about right.

Max Thrain 20 TE, Max Bernard 35-40 TE? (unsure on this one), Max Mihiro 35-40 TE. Caym and Furfur are rare 4*s. Ethelred is worth about 7k in trade value, so waaaay more than 2k te.

So Deesse and Xiao Qiao are both correct? Still need a PC on Caym and Furfur though. Dang, welp excuse me as I save up all my TE ever. Thanks for answering!

Xiao qiao looks right, Deesse is around 30 TE. I'm not too good on the LE 4* prices so I left those out.

Alright, thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi, I'm looking to get some of my first 5 Like a Star @ heaven 's soon and was wondering what the Max and Fresh prices were for Ater, Da Qiao, Mihiro, Sleipnir, & Rem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fanatix



Join date : 2012-12-30
Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Price check on max level Halloween witch please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rasta



Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 pm

SonicAria wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to get some of my first 5 Like a Star @ heaven 's soon and was wondering what the Max and Fresh prices were for Ater, Da Qiao, Mihiro, Sleipnir, & Rem.

Ater is like 25 fresh 30-35 max, but she isn't massively popular.
Da Qiao is 20 fresh 30 max
Mihiro 30 fresh 40 max
Sleip Unit is 30-35 fresh 45-50 max.
Rem is 15 fresh 20-25 max.

Some of these could be higher and lower, price fluxuates daily as far as i've noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sneeto



Join date : 2013-02-11
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 pm

How much of a lowball is a max rein max Charles for a m nanaca?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rasta



Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Sneeto wrote:
How much of a lowball is a max rein max Charles for a m nanaca?

Max Nana is like 500-550 while max rein is like 200-225 and charles i am not 100% on but my best guess from seeing previous sales is like 180-200. So you are getting lowballed pretty hard i would ask for almost 100 more te.

On a best case scenario charles is 250 and rein is 225 but thats pushing it. so even then you are still being lowballed for almost 70 te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rasta



Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm

and when i say best case i mean like someone whose dream card is Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Rasta wrote:
SonicAria wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to get some of my first 5 Like a Star @ heaven 's soon and was wondering what the Max and Fresh prices were for Ater, Da Qiao, Mihiro, Sleipnir, & Rem.

Ater is like 25 fresh 30-35 max, but she isn't massively popular.
Da Qiao is 20 fresh 30 max
Mihiro 30 fresh 40 max
Sleip Unit is 30-35 fresh 45-50 max.
Rem is 15 fresh 20-25 max.

Some of these could be higher and lower, price fluxuates daily as far as i've noticed.

Thanks for the reply. Now I have a range I can look for Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Price of cards
» Happyvapor Shop: 6*/5*/4*/3* New Low Prices!
» Epicharis value at the moment?
» WHO KNOW WHERE TO CHECK THE PRICE LIST ??
» Check this wagon out!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: