HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am

Callanthe wrote:
I'd actually hold onto Laura until you save up enough for a higher tier 6*. Laura is one of the most prized 5*, and therefore easier to trade up with for a more valuable 6*.

Ex: a person taking offers on their Paris would be more inclined to accept Laura in the trade than, say, Diane.

mhm.. true... but i've been feeling a little hasty lately... my ally offered me a Fresh Petra with Laura included in my end... i was like.... mhm... lolz!

yeah i'd keep Laura but i'm worried that with (hopefully) arena coming soon the prices for most of the cards will go back to their normal prices... and if i don't do well in arena and not get enough te then i'd have to go back to step one and max as many 4* as i can.... lol...
so worrying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

Aiselin wrote:
PC on Max Ignat and Fresh Lily please

Max Ignat is around 40 TE, Lily is 50-55 TE maxed, and if you can find her not max it would be like 40 TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

gaillardia wrote:
Callanthe wrote:
I'd actually hold onto Laura until you save up enough for a higher tier 6*. Laura is one of the most prized 5*, and therefore easier to trade up with for a more valuable 6*.

Ex: a person taking offers on their Paris would be more inclined to accept Laura in the trade than, say, Diane.

mhm.. true... but i've been feeling a little hasty lately... my ally offered me a Fresh Petra with Laura included in my end... i was like.... mhm... lolz!

yeah i'd keep Laura but i'm worried that with (hopefully) arena coming soon the prices for most of the cards will go back to their normal prices... and if i don't do well in arena and not get enough te then i'd have to go back to step one and max as many 4* as i can.... lol...
so worrying...

Unless the arena gave everyone like 300 TE or something, I doubt prices will rebound fully to where they were before Valhalla. I don't think you need to worry about that yet Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calenders
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

Aiselin wrote:
PC on Max Ignat and Fresh Lily please

Max Ignat 30 TE, Fresh Lily 35 or so TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 am

gaillardia wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

so worrying...

Yeah the prices will never be back to normal lol, cards like Adolph might go up a little bit but they will drop as soon as the event ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuyui

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

PC on fresh Seymour please, thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

Callanthe wrote:

Unless the arena gave everyone like 300 TE or something, I doubt prices will rebound fully to where they were before Valhalla. I don't think you need to worry about that yet Razz

Lol... i'd like 300te... but it seems that .. unless i become active during arena then i won't make it...
plus first semester starts mid feb for me... :p

[b]Edit:[\b]
BigMastaB97 wrote:

Yeah the prices will never be back to normal lol, cards like Adolph might go up a little bit but they will drop as soon as the event ends.

Haha.. i guess that's good if i'm buying but bad if i'm selling.... mhm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 am

gaillardia wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

Lol... i'd like 300te... but it seems that .. unless i become active during arena then i won't make it...

Yeah last arena event I got like 20 TE/Pots lol, but now I'm actually building a team plus I have a 6* now, I'll probably have 2 by then. I'm hoping to get at least 40 TE/Pots. But I have feeling the next event will be another panel event... Just because Fantasica is a dick like that lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbutters3

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:22 am

Wow really?!?! A very trusted ally pre-sold Songo to me in a previous event to help... for 25TE said was worth more! I did not PC trusting them. They have never steered me wrong before.
calenders wrote:
cbutters3 wrote:
Sorry, This might have been in the threeds. I do not have time to read through everything, however, looking for a price check on max Songo for Ally?

15-20 TE for max Sogno. Probably closer to 15.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calenders
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

cbutters3 wrote:
Wow really?!?! A very trusted ally pre-sold Songo to me in a previous event to help... for 25TE said was worth more! I did not PC trusting them. They have never steered me wrong before.
calenders wrote:
cbutters3 wrote:
Sorry, This might have been in the threeds. I do not have time to read through everything, however, looking for a price check on max Songo for Ally?

Prices for 5*s have been dropping fast. If it was during the tower event, or the beginning of School's out panel event, then that was a fair price for her at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 am

BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

Yeah last arena event I got like 20 TE/Pots lol, but now I'm actually building a team plus I have a 6* now, I'll probably have 2 by then. I'm hoping to get at least 40 TE/Pots. But I have feeling the next event will be another panel event... Just because Fantasica is a dick like that lol.

Lol even if i get 20te i'd be content..(but wishing for more evidently...)
oh and after arena should i trade everything i got (including hopefully enough te) for a mid tier max 6*??
aiming for Paris/Nina/Nanaca???? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calenders
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 am

kuyui wrote:

I've seen people asking anywhere from 60-100 TE for Seymour, not sure what she actually sells for though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuyui

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

calenders wrote:
kuyui wrote:

I've seen people asking anywhere from 60-100 TE for Seymour, not sure what she actually sells for though.

Ty for ur kind input, i'll take note of it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:44 am

Feeder prices of all levels?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:45 am

I need a PC on max sofia unit.
I am just double checking because prices fluctuate quite often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
senex

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 am

I traded my Sarah for Camille. Both about the same level.

Fair trade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbutters3

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

Ok Thanks. Yeah was during Trials quoted 25TE guess I need to sell fast before price goes lower. Thanks again!
calenders wrote:
cbutters3 wrote:
calenders wrote:
cbutters3 wrote:

Prices for 5*s have been dropping fast. If it was during the tower event, or the beginning of School's out panel event, then that was a fair price for her at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiselin

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 am

What about PC for Max Yuki?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 am

PC on xmas lies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 am

Aiselin wrote:
What about PC for Max Yuki?
45 - 55 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:31 am

senex wrote:
I traded my Sarah for Camille. Both about the same level.

Fair trade?
Camille is one the best 5* arena units. Great speed, good attack and when attack boosted he does awesome damage. You made an excellent trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kylaesthetics

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 am

I really want a Winston, what are my chances with and Ivy(56), Emma, Adolph and Vivianne(87)?
I'm not sure what his price is, I've seen around 70TE but I think the cards I have are a little hard to sell

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 am

Pc on vlad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 am

Kylaesthetics wrote:
I really want a Winston, what are my chances with and Ivy(56), Emma, Adolph and Vivianne(87)?
I'm not sure what his price is, I've seen around 70TE but I think the cards I have are a little hard to sell

Thank you <3
I have a winston an dpersonally I would trade for all of the cards since the value is higher than 70TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kylaesthetics

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am

xtaroux wrote:
Kylaesthetics wrote:

Thank you <3
I have a winston an dpersonally I would trade for all of the cards since the value is higher than 70TE

So I have a chance trading all of them for Winston? Thank you so much for the reply! I'll open a request for that trade in the forum then, thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Today at 1:49 am

Back to top Go down

Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next