HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Updates 2/6/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Updates 2/6/13   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 am

Change log:

+ Research Lab area now open
+ GIF avatars removed
+ Signature space reduction

The Research Lab

The Research Lab is now open as a sub forum in the Game Discussion Board. This area is dedicated to researching and confirming any information pertinent to Fantasica. Users who submit any well researched threads to Game Discussion will have the thread moved to the Research Lab and may even obtain the purple Researcher title as reward of their contribution to the community and forum. Any work deemed true and well organized within the Lab will be moved to the Fantasica Encyclopedia area.

To be more clear, any thread that carries significant importance will be moved as so;

Game Discussion > Research Lab > Fantasica Encyclopedia

The Fantasica Encyclopedia will be locked but will be available to the public to view.

Profile Modifications

Signatures and avatars are having a few modifications. Avatars will be removed if they are .GIF format. Those who currently have .GIF images are OK, but new members (any member who joins after January 1st, 2013 will have their avatars removed if it is .GIF format.

Signatures will also be modified in that they must not exceed 600 x 300. Please keep it sensible as those on mobile devices or with slow computers may not be able to enjoy the forum due to large images.

Forum Events

Many of you have sent in PMs asking why there was no forum event last month in January. The moderators and I are working on a much larger scale forum event that will span through several events in Fantasica and will include real cash prizes, amongst the regular prizes. We hope to be able to announce this event by the end of the month. More details will be released at a later date.

clocksprocket wrote:
Trust me, my ass is just as nice, but I don't go around wearing just stockings and underwear and thrusting it out at random people.

Last edited by Crowex on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
Updates 2/6/13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1