HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 am

Up for the day~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Evening bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 am

And again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Mid-day bump~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Edited title~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:08 pm

And gave more information on what exactly I'm looking for in regards to Isabelle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 pm

To the top
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm

LF> More offers~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Up~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knavick



Join date : 2013-02-25
Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Maxed Nils for Isabelle?! Best trade ever bro! :p Got it from the goblin event, though in this case I vote we call it the troll event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Knavick wrote:
Maxed Nils for Isabelle?! Best trade ever bro! :p Got it from the goblin event, though in this case I vote we call it the troll event.

Haha hi Mr. Knavick Razz I'm afraid I'll pass, two Nils though and we can probably work something out~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyian
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-18
Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 pm

so georgios and ethelred are out of options? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knavick



Join date : 2013-02-25
Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Rukei wrote:
Knavick wrote:
Maxed Nils for Isabelle?! Best trade ever bro! :p Got it from the goblin event, though in this case I vote we call it the troll event.

Haha hi Mr. Knavick Razz I'm afraid I'll pass, two Nils though and we can probably work something out~

How about the ultimate Nils, maxed LB Nils? He'll kill anything with his trusty little dagger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Rhyian wrote:
so georgios and ethelred are out of options? Sad

While they would be options, I don't particularly WANT them so I won't go out of my way for them XD

Knavick wrote:
Rukei wrote:
Knavick wrote:
Maxed Nils for Isabelle?! Best trade ever bro! :p Got it from the goblin event, though in this case I vote we call it the troll event.

Haha hi Mr. Knavick Razz I'm afraid I'll pass, two Nils though and we can probably work something out~

How about the ultimate Nils, maxed LB Nils? He'll kill anything with his trusty little dagger.

You could get a Diana with that! I can't add that much Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knavick



Join date : 2013-02-25
Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Rukei wrote:
Rhyian wrote:
so georgios and ethelred are out of options? Sad

While they would be options, I don't particularly WANT them so I won't go out of my way for them XD

Knavick wrote:
Rukei wrote:
Knavick wrote:
Maxed Nils for Isabelle?! Best trade ever bro! :p Got it from the goblin event, though in this case I vote we call it the troll event.

Haha hi Mr. Knavick Razz I'm afraid I'll pass, two Nils though and we can probably work something out~

How about the ultimate Nils, maxed LB Nils? He'll kill anything with his trusty little dagger.

You could get a Diana with that! I can't add that much Surprised

I vote you get Geo, so you can give him to me. Very Happy

Edit: You edited your post as I quoted yours. Rofl. And that's a good point so get that Geo and we'll call it even.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Knavick wrote:
Edit: You edited your post as I quoted yours. Rofl. And that's a good point so get that Geo and we'll call it even.

Shh, there was no edit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knavick



Join date : 2013-02-25
Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 am

Rukei wrote:
Knavick wrote:
Edit: You edited your post as I quoted yours. Rofl. And that's a good point so get that Geo and we'll call it even.

Shh, there was no edit!

Yes...yes there was. I know this because otherwise I wouldn't have had to edit mine. At least I was man enough to admit it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Knavick wrote:
Yes...yes there was. I know this because otherwise I wouldn't have had to edit mine. At least I was man enough to admit it!

You're just imagining things, I swear!

Bump~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalDizmay



Join date : 2013-04-16
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:32 pm

101Dorothea+106Norma for Lana?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

RoyalDizmay wrote:
101Dorothea+106Norma for Lana?

I'll pass, not a huge fan of Doro I'm afraid, sorry ><

Thanks for your interest though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Up to the top~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Looking to buy Charles with pure TE Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rechnight



Join date : 2013-04-09
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 am

Sent u PM offer for Monica and Aksana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukei



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 am

Still need Charles, ask for what you want and I'm willing to negotiate!

Edit: Charles = got
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senvious



Join date : 2013-04-07
Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 am

Isabelle vanished from your list. *_*...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Yet Another Shop~ (Not actively selling, but feel free to offer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Antiichaos' Shop of CHAOS!! Selling/Trading {4*;5*;Feeders;Goddesses;etc}
» Alentwhirl's Shop of Smallness - Selling 5*'s and 4*'s (Currently Closed)
» Youko's Shop of Wishes ~SELLING Various 4*/5*/6*~
» what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes
» Beans or Caviar:Who’s Buying America & Selling You Out-Free

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: