HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:06 am

52910447 looking for mSarah. Get your trade face on. Might net you some TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perndragyn

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 am

Big thanks for the heads up! I've sent them a message. And you're 100% right on the 5 item thing! It's a shame how many people in this game are dishonest Sad

Yeah, the offer isn't advertised in the title 'cause I know it's not attractive to anyone who isn't specifically looking for these units, which is a bit unlikely!

I'm obviously not expecting someone to jump on this offer - it's not too exciting yet. But this is how I found my Hal, by starting with a pretty mediocre offer and slowly updating it till someone was interested. I'll advertise it in the shop title when I think I have something worth bringing people in to look at. I'm in no rush, I've only been playing a couple of months at this point, I know it takes a long time to get a good 6*.

In the meantime, I'm posting what I've got, showing that I'm interested, and trying to sell more till I can make a better offer. I'm leveling my 5*s and trading up whenever I can. I'm totally willing to wait, and I'm quite attached to Hal. She's only really listed for completeness's sake; this is my whole inventory minus one or two unleveled 4*s that no one really wants, I think.

Thanks again for all your tips Very Happy

Edit: Yeah, I know Sonia's a bit high for the market, but A) I quite like her, and B) I find that, since I accept card trades also, if I post the minimum TE prices I'm willing to take I get a bunch of pure card trade offers that I'm not really interested in. Maybe I should start posting pure/mix prices? That's not a bad idea. I'll do that now. Don't mind my stream of consciousness here ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:52 am

Hahaha. Yeah. Good luck with your first 6*. And try not to overpay alright?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perndragyn

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:56 am

Thank you very much <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w153m4n
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

would you sell Siever for 17TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phyrexica

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Sent you a msg in game Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henry046

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 am

Any more Siever for sale??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceman05

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Wed May 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Ill buy your Cleves for 4. Put msg on your wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!    Today at 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Selling Tugba, Eleanor, Louise, Cleves + more!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4