HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Do you prefer seeing the actual front and back of the cards?
Yes! It helps me make a decision. Thank you. :D
32%
 32% [ 76 ]
Yes. I like it, I wish more shops did it as well.
29%
 29% [ 67 ]
Yes.
7%
 7% [ 16 ]
I don't care, either way is fine.
20%
 20% [ 46 ]
No.
10%
 10% [ 24 ]
Definitely not!
2%
 2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

AuthorMessage
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:04 pm

hehe wonder how hes going to handle the auctions now technically I had the winning bid at 8 pm

that was close between you snow and blondie Very Happy gotta refresh faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 pm

I'd like to argue if that was valid.
Since there was a requirement for a setup for bids on the first post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantasicaaccount

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:08 pm

51. Tugba 7TE+1Pot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieIsCasper

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm

I believe my bids were valid. There were similar bids that were accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Though its the last few seconds, a few more text costs more time to post. Also you have posted in a different format altogether in earlier posts.

On the other hand, Let's assume your post was valid okay. You've only managed to post
"Mary u 13Te
15Te"
Technically you've only mentioned one Mary U. I believe simply stating 15TE is just lacking information.

In conclusion, I'll stick to saying that the rules should be upholded especially in the last hour. Even if it's not, I think it's fair to only get one, since you only really managed to mention one MaryU.
Though the decision belongs to the Auctioneer. I'll leave the post here for him/her to decide x:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieIsCasper

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 pm

I see what you are saying but someone earlier simply put:
Mary and some te amount

That included no Mary number, name or id and the auctioneer still counted that as a valid bid. I have my name and id posted multiple times on this thread, and I would think my bid would make sense.
My post was in the last seconds too so it was the best I could do. :p

The auctioneer has the right to chose though so we will late for the auction to be updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow that got pretty brutal while I was at a friend's house. I will look over the bids, time posted along with information provided and make a decision. I did say until 8PM, so therefore I will count bids at 8:00 and prior, sorry all those who posted after 8:00, as I did not put in my rules I would allow people to post after that.

Stand by for results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Its up to you to decide what bids are valid and everything however accepting bids at 8 pm seems kinda unfair as it was stated the auction ended at 8 not 8:00:59. If bids at 8 were accepted then some people may have entered another bid but assuming that the auction ended at 8 we did not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YupeiDaFlutist

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Should we wait for you to trade us, or should we trade you?
Sorry, first timer on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keleos89
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:13 pm

People.... give the guy/gal a break. Its an auction and a game. This is a forum auction, not ebay. Accept the auctioneers decision for better or for worse. If you won great congrats! If not please take it as it is and remember that it is a game. Smile <3~~~ Also I am also newer to the forums like Yupei, so if you let us know if we should trade you or vice versa it would be appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keleos89
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

YupeiDaFlutist wrote:
Should we wait for you to trade us, or should we trade you?
Sorry, first timer on the forums.

YupeiDaFlutist,

After thinking about it for a hot second my assumption unless otherwise noted is that we should wait patiently. Smile She/he has a lot of auctions to send off. Additionally he/she did reserve the right to refuse grossly undervalued bids. So we would just cause grief spamming the auctioneer with trades until bids are posted as final and accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondieIsCasper

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Keleos89 wrote:
People.... give the guy/gal a break. Its an auction and a game. This is a forum auction, not ebay. Accept the auctioneers decision for better or for worse. If you won great congrats! If not please take it as it is and remember that it is a game. Smile <3~~~ Also I am also newer to the forums like Yupei, so if you let us know if we should trade you or vice versa it would be appreciated! Smile

I agree, I was not trying to fight. Someone was just mad that I outbid last min with an "incorrect" format trying to get my bid in before the cutoff.

And based on the final bids, did my bid for the second Mary for 15te not go through?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Hey, I appreciate everyone who participated! this is my first auction and i'm sorry there was some confusion on the rules. I do hope everyone respects my decisions on the winners and everyone upholds their end of the deal! I am about to post the winners list and will send trades out ASAP. Seeing as you guys who asked are active and waiting i'll try to get to you guys first since you can only have 5 trades active at one time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 pm

BlondieIsCasper wrote:
Keleos89 wrote:

I agree, I was not trying to fight. Someone was just mad that I outbid last min with an "incorrect" format trying to get my bid in before the cutoff.

And based on the final bids, did my bid for the second Mary for 15te not go through?

As much as I wanted to accept your bid on the second Mary Unit, I could not bring myself too as you did not name what you were bidding on like you did with the First Mary unit and that it was merely implied. I had no way of knowing if you we're bidding on, for example, Witch Unit or were simply upping your one Mary Unit bid from 13TE to 15TE.

I apologize for this as I don't like leaving anyone disappointed. ]: On the up Side you did win the Anne Unit and a Mary unit, congratulations as i think these are great prices for these units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 pm

I'm online right now, shoot me a message in game on my wall if you're active and ready to get your winning cards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkkula

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 am

sory, i sent trade already but my battery run off.. will be back on in another 1 hour.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yawgmoth

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am

I will be on today till 8am EST, then back on at 4:30 pm EST for the rest of the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tangerinexue

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 am

Hi. This is xglun (66709788). Sorry i cancelled the trade because you only give me farrah and margot. the total should be 4 TE 1 POT.

I gave you 5 TE, but i think you forget to add the 1 pot. Can you send trade back to me? thanks.

P.S.: you send farrah, margot, and 1 pot. I'll give 5 TE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanpry

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 am

Thx for a great auction. When you are ready no rush shoot me (2) trades and I'll reply back with correct te and pots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yawgmoth

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 pm

I am on now, if you could send and i will accept.. thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kev0910

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 am

hey can you private message me? theres a problem... ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:08 pm

^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 am

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.    Today at 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Open for Business! 6*-2* Available! Take a look.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next