HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

Ghostics wrote:
Giving stuff away is very generous of you.
I can only get te at events Razz

Ty. I see no use in hoarding a bunch of 5*s since I don't use them Smile besides I'm a casual player w/ an addictive personality. Hence my 6* collection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 am

xtaroux wrote:
I have bendetta unit if you're interested?

Nty Smile just looking for Dragon Spawn Monsters not units
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:42 am

MeowMeowPiggy wrote:
Wow.. So nice of you!
I wonder how you manage to get so many 5&6*s
Every pack I got are only 2,3,4*(only from the 4* ticket)
Worked my way to get a few max 4* then now max 4* price has dropped too. Trying to get Ivy with my few of max 4* seem to be impossible now.
May the luck be with you, you have make this game community more friendly! Smile

It is possible to draw 6* from a 4* Ticket, I drew Ana a few days ago. Click Here to See Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 am

jeik00 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:

Any specific reason why you're getting dragon spawn monsters other than theyre just cool?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 am

xtaroux wrote:
jeik00 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:

Any specific reason why you're getting dragon spawn monsters other than theyre just cool?

Nope Smile I just really like the artwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

jeik00 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
jeik00 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:

Nope Smile I just really like the artwork.
me too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 am

jeik00 wrote:
Bkrupp1217 wrote:
Lol, all of this and I sit back wondering when I'm gonna get another 5* at any time lol.
You are either lucky as hell. Or a very generous person. Or both. So happy that I got Norma from the event =).
Would love to know how you get your 6* and 5*s. Cause I've actually spent money on this game buying packs, and get stuck with nothing but 3* and the occasional 4* like Scarlett, got 3 of her now lol. Starting to try to max out some of my 4* to sell for TE but seems like too many people are trying to sell 4* on trade center, would love to know how you do the whole 5* 6* thing, and how you progressed in the game so far... And "may the luck be ever in your favor", or keep going in your favor if that so happens to be the case =). And of course keep up the good work.

Honestly it's just luck Smile
I spend $$$ on the game because I enjoy it. However I do have a few tips when buying packs/boxes:

1. I only buy Mega Boxes when there's a higher chance of pulling a 6* i.e. Step up Packs/Black Friday Sale Event.

2. I check the rare card report to see if there has been any recent 6*s drawn, if so I usually wait. Why? I find it highly unlikely even though the cards are randomly generated that 2-3 6*s will be drawn in a row. Not to say it doesn't, but it's highly unlikely.

3. When series packs are released I but single packs. Why? I've drawn more 5*s drawing single packs then when buying series boxes... Spread out your draws. Check the rare card report, if it's been a while since the last card was reported draw a few packs & see what you get. i.e. during the princess series the 1st single pack I drew was Mihiro. Followed by a combination of 14 more 5*s out of 25 single packs drawn.

Hopefully this help but honestly it just comes down to luck. I've had plenty of boxes w/ just 2*/3*s -_-

This helps for me. Guess the luck factor is just so important. Many times we just see the successes but never see the countless failures before the success comes to fruition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMeowPiggy

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm

BayushiKira wrote:
jeik00 wrote:
Bkrupp1217 wrote:
Lol, all of this and I sit back wondering when I'm gonna get another 5* at any time lol.
You are either lucky as hell. Or a very generous person. Or both. So happy that I got Norma from the event =).
Would love to know how you get your 6* and 5*s. Cause I've actually spent money on this game buying packs, and get stuck with nothing but 3* and the occasional 4* like Scarlett, got 3 of her now lol. Starting to try to max out some of my 4* to sell for TE but seems like too many people are trying to sell 4* on trade center, would love to know how you do the whole 5* 6* thing, and how you progressed in the game so far... And "may the luck be ever in your favor", or keep going in your favor if that so happens to be the case =). And of course keep up the good work.

Honestly it's just luck Smile
I spend $$$ on the game because I enjoy it. However I do have a few tips when buying packs/boxes:

1. I only buy Mega Boxes when there's a higher chance of pulling a 6* i.e. Step up Packs/Black Friday Sale Event.

2. I check the rare card report to see if there has been any recent 6*s drawn, if so I usually wait. Why? I find it highly unlikely even though the cards are randomly generated that 2-3 6*s will be drawn in a row. Not to say it doesn't, but it's highly unlikely.

3. When series packs are released I but single packs. Why? I've drawn more 5*s drawing single packs then when buying series boxes... Spread out your draws. Check the rare card report, if it's been a while since the last card was reported draw a few packs & see what you get. i.e. during the princess series the 1st single pack I drew was Mihiro. Followed by a combination of 14 more 5*s out of 25 single packs drawn.

Hopefully this help but honestly it just comes down to luck. I've had plenty of boxes w/ just 2*/3*s -_-

This helps for me. Guess the luck factor is just so important. Many times we just see the successes but never see the countless failures before the success comes to fruition.

This is a very good strategy and analysis. These are good tips! I will start monitoring the rare card report before I plan to use the 4* ticket or buying pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoushikyoku

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:11 pm

It's always nice to see people willing to give something to the community. Best wishes in your sales and purchases. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm

haha guess i am super lucky too, although i never get a card higher than

4* in 4*+ ticket

My 1st 1500 pack got Dana.

And in this event, i bought 4 step-up pack and 2 1500 pack

and i got Lucrezia in the 2nd step

and Chiara in the second 1500 pack!

Also Chiara was sold for :

Maxed debbie + fresh nanaca + fresh heide + fresh hilde + 50 te

Does she worth that much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks for the drawing tips!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

Congrats to MeowMeowPiggy you've recieved a free Rose Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am

innovatorfset wrote:
haha guess i am super lucky too, although i never get a card higher than

4* in 4*+ ticket

My 1st 1500 pack got Dana.

And in this event, i bought 4 step-up pack and 2 1500 pack

and i got Lucrezia in the 2nd step

and Chiara in the second 1500 pack!

Also Chiara was sold for :

Maxed debbie + fresh nanaca + fresh heide + fresh hilde + 50 te

Does she worth that much?

CONGRATS!!!!!

Right now she's going for a lot. Be careful though... Chiara's value is very high. High enough to get 2-3 good 6*s or even a LE 6* & anothe LE good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am

Kyoushikyoku wrote:
It's always nice to see people willing to give something to the community. Best wishes in your sales and purchases. Cheers!

Thank you, I just pulled Vlad tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 pm

thank you now i know the value Razz

and i know i made a right choice!

P.S. fresh heide and hilde are then traded for Maxed Lana

Lana is one of my favourite card !! @@

next aim is Gremory and Elizabeth-3-

And last is Diana.........( maybe i cant get her in this life...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Amazing draws. That was a fantastic trade. You got Lana and Debbie. Congrats for your draws and trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm

oh really thank you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazmatx26

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Hey, 75 Diane, 42 Sheryll and 18te for any 6 cept Alex Razz. I stiil want my first 6 really bad. Im offering everything i own lol. I can throw in some fresh 4 units and monsters. My id is 697720 and my kik is Hatchetx26 . Thanks for ur time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Hazmatx26 wrote:
Hey, 75 Diane, 42 Sheryll and 18te for any 6 cept Alex Razz. I stiil want my first 6 really bad. Im offering everything i own lol. I can throw in some fresh 4 units and monsters. My id is 697720 and my kik is Hatchetx26 . Thanks for ur time Very Happy
Sorry but I don't trade down unless the offer includes stuff from my wish list. Sorry :/

And to anyone else... I'm sorry but I have no use for common 5*s, I give them away for free. That being said I won't trade down unless the trade includes cards from my wish list. Sorry for the inconvinence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazmatx26

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Alright thanks anyway Very Happy, gotta get lucky with my offer for a 6 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 am

hi if i can get u a maxed wwm may i trade it with paris?..............

guess u dont mind it?= =
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryokushin

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 am

Paris <3 Monica<3

Those two are dream units I wish I could get a hold of... Sadly... I know I have nowhere near enough at the moment since I only have 200 TE and 55 Potions >.<

lol so free bump to you either way :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leungfx

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:20 am

Free bump by leaving my name here in case of miracles.

But it'll be heaps useful to whoever gets it. Congratz in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 am

I have 6 pots if you're interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia-San
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm

What a nice thing Smile Giving away 5*/6* for free. You deserve my deep respect Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Today at 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down

T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next