HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeik00

PostSubject: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm back peeps!!! That being said I have a bunch or cards that I'm looking for/giving away Smile

Yes you read correctly I give out 5*s & below. Why you ask? I'd hate to say it but after the crazy drop in the price of cards across the board, I only have use for 6*s & LE 5* monsters for my defense. That being said I'd like to spread my wealth/luck & give out free 5*s to people down on their luck. I give out 6*s but that's only on rare occasions.

Cards given out to date:
Nina ➡ To a long time ally DespicableRu
Charles
Adolph
Patricia
Joachim
Rose ➡ MeowMeowPiggy Congratz Smile

Stuffs for Trade/Sale

6*s (Taking Offers:
Max Minerva Unit (NFT/NFS unless offer is incredible)
Max Dana (Trading Dana for Max Nina & 100Pots OBO)
Max Nina
Max Paris
Max Monica
Max Charles x2
Fresh Ana
Fresh Vlad

5* Give Away:
~None ATM~

*Please do not ask for them. I give them out randomly.

4* Give Away:
~None ATM~

Stuffs I'm looking for include:
Potions!!!
WereWolf Monster (Max Preferred)
Laura Monster (Max Preferred)
Penth Monster (Max Preferred)
Tulia Monster (Max Preferred)
Luce Monster (Max Preferred)
Bendetta Monster (Max Preferred)

Last edited by jeik00 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates added)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Wow... It will be nice if that ever happened to me, a 6* given out. O.o

Free bumps for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuuko

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Free bumps from me as well! I've been trying to get Rouge as my first step into the world of 6*s lol but no such luck as of yet Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Tyvm, just start saving up TE... The prices of cards continues to drop every few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

if you ever get a decent 5* with 20 deploy cost and or either knocback/slow/area attack (prefferably melee) i'm willing to trade for it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 pm

wow you are generous Smile It's nice to see that this is happening around here... would love to be your ally but I do have an ultimate interior motive lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:22 pm

I'm gonna try but I doubt you'd take it.

MAX KYO
MAX PLAUTIA
Camille
Winston
Slepnir

for monica?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cosmicsurf9

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am

my best offer for Monica or Nina (Preferably Monica) is

Max Plautia
Max Joa
Max Boleyn
Antiope (M)
Slepiner (M)
(Stray Cat (M) - can swap this with any of the above)

not trying to lowball, just really poor and really want my first 6* Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:12 am

....Giving out 6*@@

you are so kind

wondering who will be lucky to get those 6*s....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:19 am

innovatorfset wrote:
....Giving out 6*@@

you are so kind

Thank you Smile
Who knows it might be you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am

I guess its a no Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

cosmicsurf9 wrote:
my best offer for Monica or Nina (Preferably Monica) is

Max Plautia
Max Joa
Max Boleyn
Antiope (M)
Slepiner (M)
(Stray Cat (M) - can swap this with any of the above)

not trying to lowball, just really poor and really want my first 6* Sad

Sorry but I'm not looking for Anything but what's on my want list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 am

List updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostics
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am

Giving stuff away is very generous of you.
I can only get te at events Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bkrupp1217

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 am

Lol, all of this and I sit back wondering when I'm gonna get another 5* at any time lol.
You are either lucky as hell. Or a very generous person. Or both. So happy that I got Norma from the event =).
Would love to know how you get your 6* and 5*s. Cause I've actually spent money on this game buying packs, and get stuck with nothing but 3* and the occasional 4* like Scarlett, got 3 of her now lol. Starting to try to max out some of my 4* to sell for TE but seems like too many people are trying to sell 4* on trade center, would love to know how you do the whole 5* 6* thing, and how you progressed in the game so far... And "may the luck be ever in your favor", or keep going in your favor if that so happens to be the case =). And of course keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 am

jeik00 wrote:
innovatorfset wrote:
....Giving out 6*@@

you are so kind

Thank you Smile
Who knows it might be you

haha if i really got one i will be very happy

but i wont really think of it coz the chance is very small XD

still working on maxing my 4*s Smile............also my dana X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMeowPiggy

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am

Wow.. So nice of you!
I wonder how you manage to get so many 5&6*s
Every pack I got are only 2,3,4*(only from the 4* ticket)
Worked my way to get a few max 4* then now max 4* price has dropped too. Trying to get Ivy with my few of max 4* seem to be impossible now.
May the luck be with you, you have make this game community more friendly! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichirou

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 am

It's great to see someone doing nice things for the community for no reason other than they want to.

Best of luck tracking down those cards on your wishlist - I know just about all of those are on my own. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendiculus

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 am

Hi!

200 te for mCharles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClubHolland

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 am

Hello Jeiro,

Iam very intrested in Paris.
But i only have Abel 70, Max Sonia and Zhou Yu.
Any chance we could trade ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

Bkrupp1217 wrote:
Lol, all of this and I sit back wondering when I'm gonna get another 5* at any time lol.
You are either lucky as hell. Or a very generous person. Or both. So happy that I got Norma from the event =).
Would love to know how you get your 6* and 5*s. Cause I've actually spent money on this game buying packs, and get stuck with nothing but 3* and the occasional 4* like Scarlett, got 3 of her now lol. Starting to try to max out some of my 4* to sell for TE but seems like too many people are trying to sell 4* on trade center, would love to know how you do the whole 5* 6* thing, and how you progressed in the game so far... And "may the luck be ever in your favor", or keep going in your favor if that so happens to be the case =). And of course keep up the good work.

Honestly it's just luck Smile
I spend $$$ on the game because I enjoy it. However I do have a few tips when buying packs/boxes:

1. I only buy Mega Boxes when there's a higher chance of pulling a 6* i.e. Step up Packs/Black Friday Sale Event.

2. I check the rare card report to see if there has been any recent 6*s drawn, if so I usually wait. Why? I find it highly unlikely even though the cards are randomly generated that 2-3 6*s will be drawn in a row. Not to say it doesn't, but it's highly unlikely.

3. When series packs are released I but single packs. Why? I've drawn more 5*s drawing single packs then when buying series boxes... Spread out your draws. Check the rare card report, if it's been a while since the last card was reported draw a few packs & see what you get. i.e. during the princess series the 1st single pack I drew was Mihiro. Followed by a combination of 14 more 5*s out of 25 single packs drawn.

Hopefully this help but honestly it just comes down to luck. I've had plenty of boxes w/ just 2*/3*s -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 am

mendiculus wrote:
Hi!

200 te for mCharles?

I'd love to but right now Charles is in my arena team. Stay tuned though if I get extra I'll put them up for trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 am

Junichirou wrote:
It's great to see someone doing nice things for the community for no reason other than they want to.

Best of luck tracking down those cards on your wishlist - I know just about all of those are on my own. Smile

I appreciate it. I like playing this game & Id prefer to keep it friendly. Unlike some TCG mmorpgs have become.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeik00

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

ClubHolland wrote:
Hello Jeiro,

Iam very intrested in Paris.
But i only have Abel 70, Max Sonia and Zhou Yu.
Any chance we could trade ?

Sorry but I'm only looking for maxed 5*/6* monsters. If u could find some I'd trade down to Abel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 am

I have bendetta unit if you're interested?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina   Today at 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down

T>Max Dana & Fresh VladLF>Penth Monster/WW Monster/Pots/LE6*s/MaxNina
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next