HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm

So there is this one person who build a pretty descent defense. This guy decided to attack my friends nonstop so I joined the gang up and we attacked him. I'll call him Locoboy for now.

One of my allies had a birthday and obviously, it should have been a good day but turns to be not. My ally and Locoboy made a pact one time that they will stop attacking. Locoboy had the idea of attacking my ally on his birthday so it was a bad time. It was also the day I wanted to stop attacking but it turns out not.

So the war goes on.

They spoke again and I am not sure if they made truce yet but I think it's better now. I had no more intention of attacking him so I tried to communicate with him in a way I know best.

I advised him to stop attacking weaker people every time. I told him that the only reason that a group of people is attacking him is due to his own action mass attacking weaker opponents. As an ally, I could not resist but to help and so as other people.

I told him that at least be responsible with your actions. There are consequences of what you do. If you just keep attacking everyone weaker than you because you have a descent defense, one day, you will find one person with strong allies that can attack you. And so the day was already.

Not only he was attacking my allies, he insulted them when they wanted truce. I thought of giving this guy his own medicine.

He literally been calling my a flop and a fag on wall after I confronted him. He's been posting pretty stupid things on my wall and I will just ignore him.

As of today, I pulled some of my feeders out and he couldn't break through my defense. I have few more on my bank but I need my space to make feeders.

I probably will just keep attacking him until he make truce. This will remind him next time that you have to respect the point of truce to move on.

If you're in my spot, what do you think you would have done? hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

I'd start by using the block function on mobage (I doubt you can put some sense into that person anyway). Pity that farming the heck someone in this game doesn't really damage them that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 am

Blargod wrote:
I'd start by using the block function on mobage (I doubt you can put some sense into that person anyway). Pity that farming the heck someone in this game doesn't really damage them that much.
Sadly, I don't know how to block someone. lol! I'll probably keep an open mind if he just know how to do the right thing. If only he could just apologize but he's too immature right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 am

To block you click on the moboage icon (the crescent moon thingy)

Click:

My friends

Find Friends

Search

Enter their name

Click on their profile

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page

Click block user
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 am

aubade888 wrote:
To block you click on the moboage icon (the crescent moon thingy)

Click:

My friends

Find Friends

Search

Enter their name

Click on their profile

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page

Click block user

Tnx. Never thought I'd ever use this. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Make sure you don't attack him or he can attack you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 pm

aubade888 wrote:
Make sure you don't attack him or he can attack you.
He's barely breaking through my defense anyway. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 am

Based on what you're saying, he sounds like a troll. I don't see any other reason why he'd want to attack you all continuously when there are more important (and fun) things to do in this game, so I think you should just stop responding to him because that's what he thrives on.

Though to the topic on hand: besides blocking him, you could also make your defense as annoying to him as possible. (A suggestion for your ally if his defense is weak at the moment.) I think there was another thread that already mentioned this, but you could fill your defense with a lot of slow moving monsters to waste his time.

It's what I do. Lots of krakens and trolls and chimeras (oh my!) In fact, I think I have more monsters than units on me right now. Very Happy The way I see it, if they're really THAT determined to go through my time-consuming defenses just to steal a useless artifact and 10k luna repeatedly, then there's really not much more I can do except pity them and envy their free time. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Wow, it's been over a month now.

So here is a guy who used to attack people who can't fight back who break through his defense. Those few people who asked for him to stop only received arrogant insults.

I had my allies back then who had a problem with him and just like how the story goes, I responded to aid help. I only had a 5* unit back then with a useless defense. Even with bad resources, I avenged with what I got. We talked to him and nothing good came out.

Now, the story continues.

Now that I have a Paris with great units, allies and buffed my defense a little bit, I have returned to him all the abuse he gave to others. With his pride too big, he couldn't call for truce and only made fun of my group with arrogance.

With him having trouble to break through my defense, he became desperate. I had people attack me and I thought it was normal. I checked their walls and there this kid asking for help. I thought it was necessary that I respond with the aid of my friends with this action. So I had some friends attack him too and boy was he mad.

Few days later, I find him and his ally spreading rumors that I was the one bullying and had few people attack me. He called that I was the one who won't stop attacking when he was the first one who used to attack me nonstop. This is the most arrogant person I have ever known. So now, they are calling me a bully and other names of whatever they want to call that I could careless. Funny that loco started offering life drops to people who attack me.

Luckily, thanks to this kid, I buffed my defense enough to repel most of the attacks. Now, I am back being united with some friends up for a vengeance.

--------------------------
For the rumor that they are spreading that I am bullying him is twisted. Back then, he used to attack me regularly when my defense was still at a very weak state. I kept attacking him daily for since he was already attacking me. He only stopped attacking me when he starting struggling to break my defense. He never intended to call for truce just as how me and some of my friends tried long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkeCar

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 am

Any update on this kababayan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:39 am

UkeCar wrote:
Any update on this kababayan?
Keeping it lay low right now. We've already settle down to just us attacking each other again and working on our defense. If he however pull another war using his friends and allies, I will just make up another response call. Things are calmer now tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues   Today at 11:09 am

Back to top Go down

This kid is aggressive. He got mental issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1