HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chokalaite

PostSubject: WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit)    Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 am

Hi guys!!

I'm new and was just looking through the cards and found how much i wanted the werewolve unit card... i have a hildegard card which is still leveling but is in the 20s at the moment. i only have 3 more TE left from the start since i was noob and used some by accident >.< can any1 please make me an offer for it. if there is too much of a value, can someone let me know.. cause thats all i have to be honest xD

WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit) card
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit)    Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 am

WWU card costs around 120 to 150 TE. You currently have Hildegard at 20 -25 TE value ( Max should be 35TE to 50 TE) and 3 TE so you have like 28TE. You have a long way to go before obtaining WWU. Plus people who have her tend to hold on to her so yeah good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chokalaite

PostSubject: Re: WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit)    Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 am

oh okkies lolz thanks of letting me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit)    Today at 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down

WTT > Hildegard + 3TE for WEREWOLVE (Unit)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1