HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Recent Trade History Database

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 am

I'm done explaining myself -_- I've said it a million times, I've done enough research to know the prices, of course not all of them will be perfect, but that's not my fault.

If you guys think I need to do more research, that means you know the prices are wrong correct? If so tell me the goddamn price, but don't say it's wrong if you don't know the price your self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 am

^

Dunno, I see some valid points being tossed around on both sides. Realistically, this should just be a community effort and everyone should be able to pitch in and help. This includes the people not so enthusiastic about this list/idea. You all have an opportunity to help share your experience and help build the list with more accurate data. Please don't waste your time on negativity when you could expel the same amount of energy making a positive impact.

I'm wondering the best way to filter data to you guys though, as I don't see pure TE trades myself. Any interaction I've had is generally a mix of this and that with only a general "TE" goal in mind for every trade. So how do we really go about sharing trade experiences to keep this list updating properly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephil711

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

I dont believe this page has been updated for a long time. Since the Step Up Packs a lot of 6* prices are dropping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Stephil711 wrote:
I dont believe this page has been updated for a long time. Since the Step Up Packs a lot of 6* prices are dropping

It's been updated but it doesn't reset the prices until Loki does it manually I believe. But I'm not sure how that works, he's the analyst not me lol. so if you wanna know how the updating works ask him. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Updated prices have been implemented
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am

lol this list is as valid as the old tier list, which was just lols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 pm

So, is this still being updated? Because it was a very useful idea to at least get a ballpark figure and see if card trades are fair, even if you don't go exactly by the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
draxmayas

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Sethala wrote:
So, is this still being updated? Because it was a very useful idea to at least get a ballpark figure and see if card trades are fair, even if you don't go exactly by the list.

I have a much more precise spreadsheet I will post as soon as I can organize it.

But like BigMasta, it's not perfectly accurate. I'm just not sure I want to face the scrutiny of all the haters out there. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlytheringSnake

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 am

Hi! Thanks for posting this up. I really appreciate it and I think the prices that you put on units is appropriate. Any chance you'll get around to putting monsters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Would love an update on the prices for this list. Thanks. [:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happiemealz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 am

Just my .02 here, but I think the safest card to play on this issue would be to leave it to the community to decide on what the prevailing prices are.

Asking allies for price checks are a good way to start. If an ally asks how much say a Rein costs, I'll tell him what I've seen the last couple of days. Doing that makes the pricing aboveboard especially if I'm not selling one or have a vested interest in the deal. Even if I quoted way above or below, said ally will have other sources who will call me out on it.

Taking this a step further, he could put in SOME effort of his own to scour half a dozen pages of Trades looking at what's on offer. If he/she can't be bothered then getting shafted deserves little sympathy.This would not apply to the ultra high end cards but it should cover 90+% of trade activity.

End of the day, how much the card is worth depends on how much the buyer feels comfortable paying after taking all the information he has at his disposal to make a (somewhat) informed decision. The reverse is true of sellers.

I believe the idea of a list is a noble and potentially thankless one, but the market is dynamic, much more so in recent times, that both the process and results of updating this list constantly will create more grief than gain. Caveat emptor, and perhaps best to let a sleeping Fafnir lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-75

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:03 am

I'd just like to say thank you I have found your price guide very helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm

This database is completely out of date, stop using it as reference

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonecarl

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 am

database of pricing is just wrong.
so wrong it is illegal in some countries.

it goes against fair trading and acts as a buffer for prices from realizing true value due to events and what not.

ie
i saw someone sell it for xxte. yesterday (when event just ended)

real world example...

calgary,AB in canada.

the realty board was successfully sued for price fixing and using history of sales as a way of artificially controlling prices in the local real estate market.

suffice to say the argument WAS based on real financial forensics.
feel free to research and read the case for yourself.

as for the scope of the forum...
the prices are already out of whack.

example

rem @19/21 or w/e. forget it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indy116

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Sat May 11, 2013 12:59 pm

So the real world house selling webby got sued for posting real world prices for real world properties! Big wow. This is a game. The cards only have value in game. Try sue it please! I need a good laugh! Very Happy

As long as ppl use it as a guide and adjust their prices according to what they feel is a fair trade, this is a useful tool! Keep it up! And update please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 am

Sold Sedna for 35te instantly after event, got a buyer 2 min after advertising ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Today at 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Recent Trade History Database
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4