HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Recent Trade History Database

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm

BkWiz wrote:
I'd love to ignore this completely except for the fact that more and more people are coming up to me and quoting these prices.

And then stating...but it's on the forums as an answer when I ask where are you getting these prices.

Not to mention people are now quoting it in general discussion where I usually am at...

It's pretty simple, if you don't have a clue about a price, don't post a number. Since atm I am reasonably sure quite a few of those prices outside the low end 6* range are completely made up or are based off a single quote/trade.

For a supposed data analyst, you don't seem to know how to do things in a methodical/trackable way with evidence to back things up....

Ok people are selling for these prices because that's what I saw other people selling for... it's quite simple to understand. Also I never base a price simply on one trade. None of them are made up the examples you listed earlier like Diana still being 5000 TE, the reason she is still so high is because no one wants to sell her so her price never dropped. And of course people are going to be basing their prices off here, that's kinda what it for... And I'm not a data analyst, Herecticloki is.

Also for 100th time I'm not gonna post screen shots for every card with a price for evidence, because first of all that's wayyy too much work (I guess I could do it if everyone REALLY wanted me too, but it's just not worth it), second it won't help that much. I could put screen shots up of my ally who sold a non maxed Lily for 100+ TE just a few days ago and say that's her going price now, but I won't, just cause one sale doesn't mean that that is what that cards price is. Other than all that I don't know what you wanna hear man, what do you wanna get the admins and mods to take it down? Go ahead and give them your opinion but they obviously liked it enough to put it up here so they probably wouldn't take it down. Oh and again IF MY PRICING IS WRONG TELL ME! Myself or Herecticloki will change it as long as it is believable and the person telling us to change it has seen the card selling for said price multiple times.

And Finally...If all those pricing for those 6*s are made up or old prices, why don't you tell me the prices of them now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
I'd love to ignore this completely except for the fact that more and more people are coming up to me and quoting these prices.

And then stating...but it's on the forums as an answer when I ask where are you getting these prices.

Not to mention people are now quoting it in general discussion where I usually am at...

It's pretty simple, if you don't have a clue about a price, don't post a number. Since atm I am reasonably sure quite a few of those prices outside the low end 6* range are completely made up or are based off a single quote/trade.

For a supposed data analyst, you don't seem to know how to do things in a methodical/trackable way with evidence to back things up....

Ok people are selling for these prices because that's what I saw other people selling for... it's quite simple to understand. Also I never base a price simply on one trade. None of them are made up the examples you listed earlier like Diana still being 5000 TE, the reason she is still so high is because no one wants to sell her so her price never dropped. And of course people are going to be basing their prices off here, that's kinda what it for... And I'm not a data analyst, Herecticloki is.

Also for 100th time I'm not gonna post screen shots for every card with a price for evidence, because first of all that's wayyy too much work (I guess I could do it if everyone REALLY wanted me too, but it's just not worth it), second it won't help that much. I could put screen shots up of my ally who sold a non maxed Lily for 100+ TE just a few days ago and say that's her going price now, but I won't, just cause one sale doesn't mean that that is what that cards price is. Other than all that I don't know what you wanna hear man, what do you wanna get the admins and mods to take it down? Go ahead and give them your opinion but they obviously liked it enough to put it up here so they probably wouldn't take it down. Oh and again IF MY PRICING IS WRONG TELL ME! Myself or Herecticloki will change it as long as it is believable and the person telling us to change it has seen the card selling for said price multiple times.

And Finally...If all those pricing for those 6*s are made up or old prices, why don't you tell me the prices of them now?

I have enough on my plate without doing your research project for you too.

You two have stated you did research before posting the prices. I've told you that either your methodology, data gathering, forumulas and/or figures are wrong. Do more research and you will see why I'm stating it.

And I've told you they are wrong several times now. I'd suggest asking me 'which' ones are wrong rather than 'give me prices'. That or doing the field work yourself instead of hoping others will correct your mistakes after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Not sure if I should get myself into this mess but if you're referring to my post on the General Discussion section BK I was just using this database as point of reference. Not to mention I was mainly based the price of Monica & Paris off of what I've seen during HoV, a bit outdated price yes but I simply don't have time to stalk top ranking board during this event.

In addition the market changes far too often for me to have a good grasp of prices for the units I'm looking for, referencing this database gives me a general idea and I can work from there. I don't use it as actual offer/sell pricing chart.

People "should" know that but many just don't do the proper research necessary and instead just use the price on the sheet. It's to be expected, but I still think this sheet is a good idea, because I'm sure people will still make stupid offers for trades regardless of whether this pricing reference sheet exists or not.

I'm sure I made plenty of comments and offers that made me look like a fool, but honestly the market price in this game changes way too fast for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:38 pm

aszutai wrote:
Not sure if I should get myself into this mess but if you're referring to my post on the General Discussion section BK I was just using this database as point of reference. Not to mention I was mainly based the price of Monica & Paris off of what I've seen during HoV, a bit outdated price yes but I simply don't have time to stalk top ranking board during this event.

In addition the market changes far too often for me to have a good grasp of prices for the units I'm looking for, referencing this database gives me a general idea and I can work from there. I don't use it as actual offer/sell pricing chart.

People "should" know that but many just don't do the proper research necessary and instead just use the price on the sheet. It's to be expected, but I still think this sheet is a good idea, because I'm sure people will still make stupid offers for trades regardless of whether this pricing reference sheet exists or not.

I'm sure I made plenty of comments and offers that made me look like a fool, but honestly the market price in this game changes way too fast for me.

Actually your post was just a footnote in a long string of events. I was already pointing out the flaws prior to your post. :p

So don't blame yourself.

I've always thought a community price guide would be helpful for new people. But there are a lot of barriers to placing one up. Mostly the daily time investment.

That being said, if the methodology is flawed/obscure, imo I'd rather not post prices at all. I like to prove data beyond a reasonable doubt. Andseeing data which isn't in an acceptable range = needs to be fixed as it's flawed.

Last edited by BkWiz on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:38 pm

aszutai wrote:

Well Paris I haven't seen drop yet but Monica's price still needs to be updated, which I'll do in a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm

The way I'm seeing it, the players who are using this are just picking a specific number on the list and calling it as the determined price.

I would rather confuse the sellers with a range of pricing numbers like 650-850 or 1200-1500, then you can see if the seller is either picking a higher number to gain more profit, or going for a lower number to sell them faster than others (or they're just being considerate).

Honestly, it sucks to be in BigMastaB97's position, cause he has to deal with more beggers than givers.... -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:27 pm

memphiskite wrote:
The way I'm seeing it, the players who are using this are just picking a specific number on the list and calling it as the determined price.

I would rather confuse the sellers with a range of pricing numbers like 650-850 or 1200-1500, then you can see if the seller is either picking a higher number to gain more profit, or going for a lower number to sell them faster than others (or they're just being considerate).

Honestly, it sucks to be in BigMastaB97's position, cause he has to deal with more beggers than givers.... -___-

You hit on the crux of the issue. There is no real 'input' and lots of 'output'.

So the prices will never really be updated daily...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

memphiskite wrote:

Ehhh it doesn't really suck, dealing with all sorts of people is just part of the game lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm

If you don't have any input for prices, don't post here. If you are not a help for this enormous task, then you are a hindrance.

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

To me it does feel as if he has put in his input that the prices are incorrect. I would say more on this matter but I do not want to sound biased towards anyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Alright it seems a few people are saying some of prices are wrong, I'm not offended or anything I just wanna know which ones are wrong so that I can change them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sleepybryan
Slush Puddle [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Thats why i mentioned before your database should not be used as a price check rather it should be trades done.

There is no standard methodology in how you value except from the perception of market trend and trades done. Trades yet to be done should not be assigned a value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

sleepybryan wrote:
Thats why i mentioned before your database should not be used as a price check rather it should be trades done.

There is no standard methodology in how you value except from the perception of market trend and trades done. Trades yet to be done should not be assigned a value.

And that's why trades yet to be done aren't considered a price on here. But that's as for as I'll get into about this since I'd rather not sit here and bitch about my list for hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 am

Crowex wrote:
If you don't have any input for prices, don't post here. If you are not a help for this enormous task, then you are a hindrance.

I've already given my input on the prices. Just because it isn't the exact answer you want, doesn't mean it isn't 'input'. The problem is Big and Loki are asking the wrong questions.

If you think they have done enough 'research' then you are sorely mistaken.

The fact that the spreadsheet states Loki is at 8k TE and Diana is at 5k TE should already be raising red flags. A 30 print unit is going higher than a 10 print unit. A 10 print unit that is in VERY high demand atm. You don't see anything wrong with this scenario here?

As another comparison, Minerva is 3k TE+ and Ethelred is 2k TE+. A 20 unit rare who is to be reprinted soon v. a 15 unit rare who is not being reprinted. You have got to be kidding me. Even if you look at the DPS and try to use that as a comparison, there is none. Ethelred > Minerva. Let's take it a step even further, artwork? Both have great art. No real way to compare prices there.

What market at you pulling these prices from? The Chinese / Japanese server? Rolling Eyes

If they would spend 5 minutes actually asking people what prices are and paying attention, they might have correct prices/ranges for at least 80% of the 6s instead of the 50% they have currently. It's not as if they are exactly hidden, as almost every trader in game will at least give you a ballpark of what the price range for units are.

If I have to correct over half of the 6* pricings they have myself, I might as well make my own spreadsheet/chart and do the whole thing myself!

BigMastaB97 wrote:
Alright it seems a few people are saying some of prices are wrong, I'm not offended or anything I just wanna know which ones are wrong so that I can change them.

Faith
Gloria
Vine
Loki
Agrippina
Beatrix
Succubus
Monica
Dana
Saki
Nanaca
Marybell
Cornelia
Christmas Francois
Ethelred
Hippolyte
Fenrir
Cecilia
Georgios
Minerva

I'm not even going to touch the 5* and lower. In that I have no comment on them since I have a rough range for all of them but I am not going to start lining up the numbers for the 5* to get a comparison of them.

Some like Nina/Vlad/Paris trading 1:1 are at least in the general 'range' of the unit's prices...if you consider Nina's low price = to Vlad's high price... So the ones listed are the ones which are WAY over/underpriced. Some of them are completely ludicrous.

Also, one person says the values listed are TE values. However there are two values people are currently using, trade value v. TE value. Do you even realize there are two? Since your data right this instant is a mixture of both. And I'm pretty sure neither of you even realized there are two separate values currently for trades when doing TE v. trade value. This explains why a few of the values are making no sense (Hippolyte at 1.8k v Marybell at 2.5k), but this by no means explains 'all' of the incorrect prices!

Oh and while you keep saying this is a 'market TREND/HISTORY' guide. The way you are using it currently, and the way you are presenting it makes it a market PRICE guide, not a market TREND/HISTORY guide. Especially considering I've seen several trades 'just' today which were no where near this guide...

sleepybryan wrote:

Finally a forum member who sees the inherent problems with this thing! One of the more irritating things about this 'History' guide is the fact that random values are 'assigned' to trades that have not happened simply because the author does not have data for the trades. If you don't have data, put a ? mark or nothing at all. It's simple and the right thing to do. Making up values for completeness sake destroys any credibility you have due to the fact you are not longer simply 'reporting' the prices, but are 'setting' them too.

And I 'know' some of those values are made up. There are only 10 Dianas for example, and me and some allies made a game of listing who has them. Not one has sold or bought Diana for 5k TE. So where you are getting this data is beyond me.

And since you are using this as a pricing 'guide', you are now in the realm of price setting/manipulating. And since it's only two of you, this is completely contrary to it being a 'community' driven guide unless community now = two people!

BkWiz wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
Ghostics wrote:
Oh really I thought Mary would be rarer... because of the whole recruit.

I am the one with the Norma.

Would a Norma and max Da Qiao be able to get an Ethelred?

Well Mary is rare but 4*s aren't worth that much anymore even the Demon Tower recruitable mosnters are only worth 20-25 TE

And no Ethelred is worth around 2,000 TE lol

Zzz. Ethelred is NOT worth 2000 TE. If she was, then Ellen and Diana would be worth 3000 TE.

I'd point out the all the other inherent weaknesses in this Pricing History Database that has been compiled so far, but I'll keep it 'constructive' for now and simply say fix the obvious problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sleepybryan
Slush Puddle [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:29 am

Haha, actually it should be saying finally another forum member who sees the flaw of the above.

Honestly i am not against more information, rather how the information is processed and portrayed.

The data collection and data processing already have an imbedded flaw in them.

1) Data collection is inputed by one person. Even if the person says he will correct the prices can he actually monitor and keep track of all the trades done by himself?

2) Data processing there is no standard methodology as i keep saying in the thread. How can people's input or perception on price be a methodolody. Methodology is when you have a guided formula, hence that's why it should be trade dones. However if you refer to point 1 than it is already flawed.

Lastly there has been some comments that this is not an established price, however the fact that is has been sticky and endorsed deems it important to be used as a reference point. A good reference can only be produce when the information has value.

The price check by the clock previously was a prime example of community base price check. It was used to advised base on his or members experience however he made it a point to stress that this is only an opinion and not fact.

The above is merely my opinion and not an offense against the project, if the above flaws cannot be fixed posting the information only brings more harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am

sleepybryan wrote:
Haha, actually it should be saying finally another forum member who sees the flaw of the above.

Honestly i am not against more information, rather how the information is processed and portrayed.

The data collection and data processing already have an imbedded flaw in them.

1) Data collection is inputed by one person. Even if the person says he will correct the prices can he actually monitor and keep track of all the trades done by himself?

2) Data processing there is no standard methodology as i keep saying in the thread. How can people's input or perception on price be a methodolody. Methodology is when you have a guided formula, hence that's why it should be trade dones. However if you refer to point 1 than it is already flawed.

Lastly there has been some comments that this is not an established price, however the fact that is has been sticky and endorsed deems it important to be used as a reference point. A good reference can only be produce when the information has value.

The price check by the clock previously was a prime example of community base price check. It was used to advised base on his or members experience however he made it a point to stress that this is only an opinion and not fact.

The above is merely my opinion and not an offense against the project, if the above flaws cannot be fixed posting the information only brings more harm.

Am I posting responses to myself?

This is EXACTLY what I was saying and thinking...

Including the fact that stickying this thing endorses and supports the idea that it is a legitimate and correct pricing history.

Furthermore one of the major flaws arises from the fact that it states that it will change prices based on community input, but after how many days there have been little to no corrections made to the prices which is indicative of the fact that it is unlikely any of the prices "will" change from outside community input. Hence the promise to be responsive to community input is tempered by the fact that it is almost assured there will be no changes from outside sources making this not really a community effort and simply the opinions of two people who do not know the market as well as they assume to know it.

I've already seen some of this pricing be quoted in the general market. Which already is really annoying since some of the prices have been distinctly odd and have garnered the attention of other players also for being outside the norm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seinaru

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 am

From What I see, Being Barely Joined at the End of Amazon/Beginning of Den of Sin, and No Experience in Marketing Besides certain Games...

This... Monstrosity...

I See Runescape All Over Again.

Someone/Group of People abuse this... "Database"... In a Way to Horde Certain unique and Very Rare Cards, (Only have seen 1 Georgios EVER in Example) People can Very Easily Inflate the Price to what ever they Deem, the "Leader" of Said Group Sells First and THEN Tells his Group to Sell, So The Said card becomes Far too expensive for any one play besides these Manipulators or Players who pump thousands into this Game, Only to do it with another card.

This is What I see Happening Should this become a Guideline or the "Bible" for Trading.

No. Just No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 pm

I honestly do not know what you guys want from me. I've said a million times all the prices there ARE NOT MADE UP! I've seen people sell for that price, for example Diana is worth 5000 TE since I asked someone hey how much for your Diana the guy said 5000 TE, I asked another guy 5000 TE. This was recent. Same for georgios. All the cards I've done research on and I'm not gonna change the ones that BkWiz is telling me to if he won't even give me a god damn price yet he's saying they're wrong? He obviously is full of himself and think's he knows the prices but apparently he doesn't and if he doesn't wanna tell me he should just shut the fuck up, am I right? This is used to help people, not try and confuse people with someone saying that it's wrong and have all the other players who need help not know who's side to choose. For example, you're a new player and you're seraching around here and you read this entire conversation. How are you supposed to know who's right?

Also I'm sick if repeating myself, I've said a hundred times now... THIS IS NOT PERFECT, IT IS A GUIDE TO KNOW WHAT THE GOING RATE IT FOR A CARD, NOT THE EXACT VALUE!!!

I don't know what else to do here guys, this was supoosed to help people get a feel for the market. But apparently that's not what some people think this is.

And for god sakes, I'm only human I can't just automatically know every single price in the game. If I do have one wrong tell me, not just the name of card, you need to tell me the price too, or else I won't change it cause I need to know you just don't dis agree with my price even though you don't know the price, like certain people are doing now...

Also all this is, is the price checking thread on a list... instead of asking for the price you just look here. I'm not the only one who has a say on the prices EVERYONE has a say, just tell me and it will be fixed, hell we can even make it to where people can just go in and change it if we allow an individual to do so.

I'll repeat myself for the last time... I AM NOT CALLING MYSELF THE ULTIMATE PRICE CHECKING KNOW IT ALL, NOR AM I SAYING THIS LIST IS PERFECT. Of course there is going to be a few things wrong since in this market not everyone prices everything the same way, it depends on the seller.

What else do you guys want from us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:49 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Crowex wrote:

I've already given my input on the prices. Just because it isn't the exact answer you want, doesn't mean it isn't 'input'. The problem is Big and Loki are asking the wrong questions.

If you think they have done enough 'research' then you are sorely mistaken.

The fact that the spreadsheet states Loki is at 8k TE and Diana is at 5k TE should already be raising red flags. A 30 print unit is going higher than a 10 print unit. A 10 print unit that is in VERY high demand atm. You don't see anything wrong with this scenario here?

As another comparison, Minerva is 3k TE+ and Ethelred is 2k TE+. A 20 unit rare who is to be reprinted soon v. a 15 unit rare who is not being reprinted. You have got to be kidding me. Even if you look at the DPS and try to use that as a comparison, there is none. Ethelred > Minerva. Let's take it a step even further, artwork? Both have great art. No real way to compare prices there.

What market at you pulling these prices from? The Chinese / Japanese server? Rolling Eyes

If they would spend 5 minutes actually asking people what prices are and paying attention, they might have correct prices/ranges for at least 80% of the 6s instead of the 50% they have currently. It's not as if they are exactly hidden, as almost every trader in game will at least give you a ballpark of what the price range for units are.

If I have to correct over half of the 6* pricings they have myself, I might as well make my own spreadsheet/chart and do the whole thing myself!

BigMastaB97 wrote:

Faith
Gloria
Vine
Loki
Agrippina
Beatrix
Succubus
Monica
Dana
Saki
Nanaca
Marybell
Cornelia
Christmas Francois
Ethelred
Hippolyte
Fenrir
Cecilia
Georgios
Minerva

I'm not even going to touch the 5* and lower. In that I have no comment on them since I have a rough range for all of them but I am not going to start lining up the numbers for the 5* to get a comparison of them.

Some like Nina/Vlad/Paris trading 1:1 are at least in the general 'range' of the unit's prices...if you consider Nina's low price = to Vlad's high price... So the ones listed are the ones which are WAY over/underpriced. Some of them are completely ludicrous.

Also, one person says the values listed are TE values. However there are two values people are currently using, trade value v. TE value. Do you even realize there are two? Since your data right this instant is a mixture of both. And I'm pretty sure neither of you even realized there are two separate values currently for trades when doing TE v. trade value. This explains why a few of the values are making no sense (Hippolyte at 1.8k v Marybell at 2.5k), but this by no means explains 'all' of the incorrect prices!

Oh and while you keep saying this is a 'market TREND/HISTORY' guide. The way you are using it currently, and the way you are presenting it makes it a market PRICE guide, not a market TREND/HISTORY guide. Especially considering I've seen several trades 'just' today which were no where near this guide...

sleepybryan wrote:

Finally a forum member who sees the inherent problems with this thing! One of the more irritating things about this 'History' guide is the fact that random values are 'assigned' to trades that have not happened simply because the author does not have data for the trades. If you don't have data, put a ? mark or nothing at all. It's simple and the right thing to do. Making up values for completeness sake destroys any credibility you have due to the fact you are not longer simply 'reporting' the prices, but are 'setting' them too.

And I 'know' some of those values are made up. There are only 10 Dianas for example, and me and some allies made a game of listing who has them. Not one has sold or bought Diana for 5k TE. So where you are getting this data is beyond me.

And since you are using this as a pricing 'guide', you are now in the realm of price setting/manipulating. And since it's only two of you, this is completely contrary to it being a 'community' driven guide unless community now = two people!

BkWiz wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
Ghostics wrote:
Oh really I thought Mary would be rarer... because of the whole recruit.

I am the one with the Norma.

Would a Norma and max Da Qiao be able to get an Ethelred?

Well Mary is rare but 4*s aren't worth that much anymore even the Demon Tower recruitable mosnters are only worth 20-25 TE

And no Ethelred is worth around 2,000 TE lol

Zzz. Ethelred is NOT worth 2000 TE. If she was, then Ellen and Diana would be worth 3000 TE.

I'd point out the all the other inherent weaknesses in this Pricing History Database that has been compiled so far, but I'll keep it 'constructive' for now and simply say fix the obvious problems.

No price input, 24 hour silence.

I did not ask for a rant. If you don't like it change it. As for the sheet, perhaps making it public would be better, and remove any ludicrous amounts that someone inputs, get averages and extremes going.

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Idk crow, we don't want it public for a reason. That's why we have it to where people can just tell us a price, but I suppose I'll talk to loki about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

I would love for somebody to try and tell me to add in a trade diana for loki.....so i could laugh them off my wall. I'm curious as to who you asked for diana's pricing. I know lots of people who would snag her up for that price lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 pm

the3ptsling wrote:
I would love for somebody to try and tell me to add in a trade diana for loki.....so i could laugh them off my wall. I'm curious as to who you asked for diana's pricing. I know lots of people who would snag her up for that price lol.

Pshh dude I don't remember, I do remember duy told me 8000 but two other people said 5000, so I went with 5000 lol. If you guys want me to change up their prices, let me know, just tell me what you want me to change it to. As long as you guys dont say like 10,000 TE I'll change it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Did those two other people have Dianas?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Did those two other people have Dianas?

Yes, both had them as their leaders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:53 am

this is the reason why i don't support this list.

asking for a price check is going good. since it's up for discussion.
it's fine if you want to help the forum with a list. but with this many errors that i now see and the research it took.

also when you ask someone a price check and there is a difference of 3K you have to think about who might be wrong. since it's just too big of a difference.

this Can work, but you need to do more research as BkWiz said.

Crowex, i don't see the post of BkWiz as a rant.

BigMastaB97 asked for what was wrong about it right now prices etc , and BkWiz explained it very good.

Also there is a lot of uncertainties about Monster prices. you should add those.
even when their not traded so much. and for example the medusa at level 1 was price checked at 200 Te at most , this isn't realistic, people don't spend that much te on defence. and even if she is worth 200 on paper. i doubt you will sell her in next half year for that price.

PostSubject: Re: Recent Trade History Database   Today at 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Recent Trade History Database
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next