HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Sprites!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cuny
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-23
Posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am

Anyone have a georgios sprite? very curious to see how he looks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:26 am

Cuny wrote:
Anyone have a georgios sprite? very curious to see how he looks Very Happy

Georgios sprite:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am

aszutai wrote:
Cuny wrote:
Anyone have a georgios sprite? very curious to see how he looks Very Happy

Georgios sprite:

Ugly dude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:
byu1680 wrote:
Yeah, 25-3 gives 444 EXP. With 3 units deployed it comes out to an even 148 EXP each which still totals up to 444 so no EXP is lost by deploying more units.
Embarassed

din realise 444 can be divided evenly by 3...

[math nerd] The trick to tell whether a number can be divided by three: if the sum of all the digits composing the number can be divided by three, then said number can be divided by three. Smile In this case: 4+4+4=12, which is a multiple of three. ^^ [/math nerd]

That's a very nifty math shortcut to use!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 am

Whenesday wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:
byu1680 wrote:
Yeah, 25-3 gives 444 EXP. With 3 units deployed it comes out to an even 148 EXP each which still totals up to 444 so no EXP is lost by deploying more units.
Embarassed

din realise 444 can be divided evenly by 3...

[math nerd] The trick to tell whether a number can be divided by three: if the sum of all the digits composing the number can be divided by three, then said number can be divided by three. Smile In this case: 4+4+4=12, which is a multiple of three. ^^ [/math nerd]

That's a very nifty math shortcut to use!!

I learned this in school lol. Kinda assumed everyone knew this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Math is hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 pm

po1102 wrote:
Whenesday wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:
byu1680 wrote:
Yeah, 25-3 gives 444 EXP. With 3 units deployed it comes out to an even 148 EXP each which still totals up to 444 so no EXP is lost by deploying more units.
Embarassed

din realise 444 can be divided evenly by 3...

[math nerd] The trick to tell whether a number can be divided by three: if the sum of all the digits composing the number can be divided by three, then said number can be divided by three. Smile In this case: 4+4+4=12, which is a multiple of three. ^^ [/math nerd]

That's a very nifty math shortcut to use!!

I learned this in school lol. Kinda assumed everyone knew this.

knew, but forgot lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-27
Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:37 pm

can anyone help me to find the sprites of Hildergarde and heidemarie? i cant ind those sprites on the wiki :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:03 pm





Some images of Heidemarie. Poorly cropped. Razz

I kind of wish we had our own sprite image collection (of the front, at least) because there are so many sprites I never ever see -- 3*s and 4*s and such. Still, it'd be hard to standardize and take time to collect. Ah well.

_________________
KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-27
Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:25 pm

clocksprocket wrote:




Some images of Heidemarie. Poorly cropped. Razz

I kind of wish we had our own sprite image collection (of the front, at least) because there are so many sprites I never ever see -- 3*s and 4*s and such. Still, it'd be hard to standardize and take time to collect. Ah well.

thank you Smile but im looking for a clean sprite rip, Razz something like this:




btw, i can help if ppl want to make a "sprite database", got a lot of sprite rips from the japanese wiki, just missed mostly of reg units.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Got the sprite of Heide, now i need Hilde Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoruichi



Join date : 2013-01-25
Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 am

Piggers wrote:
I think the artist(s) do a really good job on the sprites for the most part. What drives me CRAZY sometimes is that some of the sprites seem to have been saved/put into the game as the wrong file-type (probably by SS). Because of this some of the sprites are blurred, which removes most of the point of making crisp pixel art in the first place!

If you don't know what I'm talking about here's a quick screenshot. Don't just look at the outside edges of the sprite, but on the inside as well.



Its a bit annoying and more noticeable for me too since I've made (and could make if I wasn't so busy...) lots of game pixel art myself. Here's an example of my stuff:



See? Pixel Art is supposed to look crisp and clean! GAH! haha sorry for the rant, but it was one of the first things I noticed playing Fantasica. So in summary, save your art (particularly pixel art...) as uncompressed png Silicon studios!

I'm fairly sure, almost certain, that only the old sprites appear blurry, as i noticed the change to crisper, more pixellated sprites as soon as they appeared. I think they changed them from the Dreambreaker series onward. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Every card released since that point, has the updated sprites.

P.S. Off the top of my head, can't go past Seth the GIANT dragon, as one of the best sprites, surely! :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:28 am

The one thing I never liked about the JP wiki sprites is that they were always stretched out (the bosses were the right size, though). I wonder if there's any way to edit the image so that this wasn't the case.

And the blurry sprites have always bothered me. What's worse -- look at the Demon Tower units, they're all faded. No strong black outlines or anything. What the hell? And even my Anastasia is blurry.

Luckily though, yes, new units don't really have this issue.

Really late, but that's a cute sprite, Piggers.

_________________
KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The6thToe
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Stefan is a pretty awesome sprite. For some plain looking guy he has an awesome attack.

It's like the designers were like "this guy is so lame. How about every time he attacks he get's into a TANK. What about when he's done? Clearly he gets out. But when he needs to attack again? Well duh, he gets back in. He can't just stay in it? NO. It's not on the card art."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 pm

I've always hated Stefan for that very reason. Laughing

_________________
KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bells



Join date : 2012-12-16
Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Can someone please post a capture of Alvida's sprite? Just curious on her antomy based on her farcical card art. Shocked Personaly I am in love with 4* Gloria's sprite right now. And Macaron's sprite action is cracking me up. Kinda reminds me of Ed in Cowboy Bebop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piggers
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-28
Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Fixed.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 am

bells wrote:
Can someone please post a capture of Alvida's sprite? Just curious on her antomy based on her farcical card art. Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaskedBunny



Join date : 2013-02-13
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 pm

The traesure chest is priceless. I can just imagine her say : They see me rolling they Hating.

Because every pimping pirate needs their bling when fighting monsters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Maybe she figured if she has some nice shiny bling near her it would distract from how barf-tastic she looks Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FenrirGreyback



Join date : 2013-07-23
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Most monster recruited sprites i am very dissapointed in, such as i enjoy the actual monsters instead as seen in my signature. Plus i wish we didn't have to use sprites, and instead they looked like the monsters, it would look very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McRities



Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:58 pm

I am a big fan of the new 4* Viole sprite and how she bashes the enemies with her Cello/Bass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-23
Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 am

Sofia's sprite is balling she turns into dragon and tail smacks things XD
and Allies Eriohnet has music notes flying around cute Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:55 am



<3 Chandelle ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuray



Join date : 2013-07-05
Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Hero Tullia. No one mentioned her? Summons a dragon to eat your enemies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-19
Posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:57 pm

yuray wrote:
Hero Tullia. No one mentioned her? Summons a dragon to eat your enemies!

I love her sprite, thats why i cant get rid of her, and even traded aqua for her. But then again, i love Ombre's more. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sprites!   Today at 6:52 am

Back to top Go down
 
Sprites!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RMXP = Mini Mortal Kombat Sprites
» RMXP + XAS = ABS Sprites!
» Sailor Moon Perler bead sprites on Etsy
» Mega Sprites
» Free running sprites

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: