HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

New to forum but not so new to fant =]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluest4rphyr

PostSubject: New to forum but not so new to fant =]   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Hello =] my boyfriend and I both play fantasica. It is a pretty fun game but certainly has room for improvement in some areas! Started playing several months ago =] I'm glad there is a forum now for fantasica because in game discussion is so limited! I also have kik, bluest4rphyr and in game my username is girldesigns. Lol, when I signed up for mobage I did not realize that they were going to use my email address as my username XD so I'm stuck with girldesigns
Nice to be part of the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New to forum but not so new to fant =]   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Bluest4rphyr wrote:
Hello =] my boyfriend and I both play fantasica. It is a pretty fun game but certainly has room for improvement in some areas! Started playing several months ago =] I'm glad there is a forum now for fantasica because in game discussion is so limited! I also have kik, bluest4rphyr and in game my username is girldesigns. Lol, when I signed up for mobage I did not realize that they were going to use my email address as my username XD so I'm stuck with girldesigns
Nice to be part of the forum!

Hi im also new to the forum i played fanta the event before the Princess event, thats how long i playd fanta. i also got my email as my name to =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New to forum but not so new to fant =]   Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 am

Welcome to the forum! Im really glad that you like Fantasica! (despite the many problems ...xD)

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to forum but not so new to fant =]   Today at 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down

New to forum but not so new to fant =]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1