HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 am

ChilloutArea wrote:
  • You can find all monsters that you can recruit at once on the recruitment page.
    Check the Notice on the recruitment page. There is a list of recruitable monsters.
  • I have no statistics. I used 100sss for Margot. Before you recruit Mina tells you your odds. Howerver there is always a chance that recruitment fails even with lots of ss.
  • It seems that the amount how many soul stones appear differ from episode to episode. But there is no correlation with the level. I would suggest to make lower levels (eg. 3-5) because they use up less training points.

greetz
Chilli

on my recruitment page there is only the mermaid card, should i recruit it first before other cards show up? or i dont have to recruit it and just wait for cards i want to recruit?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happiemealz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 am

Bellcross wrote:
ChilloutArea wrote:
  • You can find all monsters that you can recruit at once on the recruitment page.
    Check the Notice on the recruitment page. There is a list of recruitable monsters.
  • I have no statistics. I used 100sss for Margot. Before you recruit Mina tells you your odds. Howerver there is always a chance that recruitment fails even with lots of ss.
  • It seems that the amount how many soul stones appear differ from episode to episode. But there is no correlation with the level. I would suggest to make lower levels (eg. 3-5) because they use up less training points.

greetz
Chilli

on my recruitment page there is only the mermaid card, should i recruit it first before other cards show up? or i dont have to recruit it and just wait for cards i want to recruit?

thanks!

That just means Mermaid is the only monster in your inventory that is recruitable. Even if you had recruitable monsters in your inbox, those would not show up on the recruitment page, you need to take them out of your inbox and put them in your inventory.

Save your soul stones for another monster or sell them for TE. Mermaid's not a great monster to recruit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 am

Happiemealz wrote:
Bellcross wrote:
ChilloutArea wrote:

greetz
Chilli

thanks!

That just means Mermaid is the only monster in your inventory that is recruitable. Even if you had recruitable monsters in your inbox, those would not show up on the recruitment page, you need to take them out of your inbox and put them in your inventory.

Save your soul stones for another monster or sell them for TE. Mermaid's not a great monster to recruit.

ouch.... so that means i need to own the card first before they can be "recruitable" Sad and since im just a new player (not even a week old) i dont have much choice Very Happy

Also just to clarifty successfully recruiting the card means getting another 1 of it right?

anyway how much many SSS should i trade for 1 TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happiemealz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 5:34 am

Yep, that's right. You need to have the monster version of the card before the option to recruit it as a unit becomes available. If not you'd have 6* marjorams running all over the shop now and people wouldn't be spending a couple of thousand each just to have the monster version of her, right? Smile

The monster card BECOMES the unit card. Think of it as a one-for-one exchange.

Market rate for SSS varies. I vend mine for 20sss per TE, others are comfortable at 25. 30 seems to be the market clearing rate at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChilloutArea

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 am

How to change the profile message?

Chilli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 1:30 pm

ChilloutArea wrote:
Caimsen wrote:

What gives more Exp. If i take to level up a 2*/3* with 1* or to just take all the cards and level up a 4* directly with them?
In the end you will discard your 2* and 3* because of their limitations. So the focus should be on the 4*.
However you should try to have a team of characters that complement each others at any time.
The best way might be to forget the 2* but to level some 3* as long as you do not have sufficient 4*.
Don't forget that a leveled unit does not give more exp if you use it as feeder for another card than a fresh one would give. Every feeder that you use on a character that you do not need is a waste.

Chilli

Thanks for your help : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slimcrazy

PostSubject: Arena Questions   Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello how is everyone today?

I had a question about how damage works in Arenas for units that you attack with.

I know that speed has a direct effect on number of turns but is all of the damage based off of ground damage?

Or does all the damage come into play?

Please help me understand this.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 4:22 pm

slimcrazy wrote:
Hello how is everyone today?

I had a question about how damage works in Arenas for units that you attack with.

I know that speed has a direct effect on number of turns but is all of the damage based off of ground damage?

Or does all the damage come into play?

Please help me understand this.

Many thanks

there are quite a few factors that are taken into account like dmg boosts while runnin pots, skill dmg boosts and what not but the basic guideline is:

The Highest attack regardless of air/land/sea + 20% of the other two stats combined

Now this formula is not 100% accurate but is the best one ive seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 5:50 pm

There's a thread with the exact formula for BattleArena in the Fantasica Encyclopedia section.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5579-battle-arena-damage-formula
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Just search either "arena damage" or "battle arena damage" and you will see two threads that give specific calculations. In short, it's a combo of their highest damage + mid damage and then a modifier (usually between 60 and 75 % depending on the * and whether they are level broke etc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu May 09, 2013 3:26 am

how much are feeders worth?

i.e.
lv 40 4*
lv 4 2*
and lv 1 1*

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slimcrazy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 am

Thanks for your help guys I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu May 09, 2013 10:15 am

ChilloutArea wrote:

Chilli

you should have a "Profile" button on your home page, go there and you can enter a 20 letter message

Bellcross wrote:
how much are feeders worth?

i.e.
lv 40 4*
lv 4 2*
and lv 1 1*

Thanks!

lv 40 4* - 1-1.5te
lv 4 2* - 20k
and lv 1 1* - 2-5k

also, pro tip, there is a price check sticky thread in the trading area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Findail

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Just started the game this afternoon. Using the "Search for allies" feature always returns a list of people whose last login date was 2 days ago. Is that a bug in the search, or a bug in the display, or just the way it works, or is there some way of actually finding people who are online now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 am

Anyone have "unable to identify device" problem after last update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChilloutArea

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 1:21 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
ChilloutArea wrote:
you should have a "Profile" button on your home page, go there and you can enter a 20 letter message
Found it *lol*
There are who things that irritated me:
1) I think when I initially set the message, there was something like it would not be possible to change the message.
2) The text field says "Add comment to profile" what I interpreted as leaving a comment on the wall.

Chilli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 am

Findail wrote:
Just started the game this afternoon. Using the "Search for allies" feature always returns a list of people whose last login date was 2 days ago. Is that a bug in the search, or a bug in the display, or just the way it works, or is there some way of actually finding people who are online now?

Yep, that's how that button works....

Mostly, it's probably looking for people who has empty slots as well, and the majority of them are mostly those with leaders you're not happy with, like a lv12 Django or a Lv1 Orlando (that is, if you're already tired of seeing them).

I would recommend searching the walls of the people who appear on the Rare Card Report (RCR) in 'Card Pack' as the players who post on those people's walls are the most active players around and sometimes you might someone else looking for an active ally there too.

Otherwise, if you know someone's ID number, just search it up in 'Trade' and enter the number in the search bar below to go directly to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 10:31 am

Do i need to do something to clam my 4* plus ticket after finishing mina's boot camp?

cause i finished all its requirements in 3 days and now its already the 8th day but Mina's boot camp "tab" is still available on my page and havent received the 4* ticket yet...

Also my perk as a newbie is already gone, the one that lets me use any of my allies anytime without regards on when they last logged in...

help anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 10:46 am

Bellcross wrote:
Do i need to do something to clam my 4* plus ticket after finishing mina's boot camp?

cause i finished all its requirements in 3 days and now its already the 8th day but Mina's boot camp "tab" is still available on my page and havent received the 4* ticket yet...

Also my perk as a newbie is already gone, the one that lets me use any of my allies anytime without regards on when they last logged in...

help anyone?

i think you go into minas trials and hit the 'receive' button. The reward will then go into your inbox and you will have to 'receive' again from there before you can use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 10:56 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Bellcross wrote:

help anyone?

i think you go into minas trials and hit the 'receive' button. The reward will then go into your inbox and you will have to 'receive' again from there before you can use it.

I dont have problems with receiving the rewards for completing the tasks.

its just that it is indicated in the notice on Minas bootcamp that once i finished Mina's bootcamp within 7 days im eligible to get a 4* ticket while if i fail this and dont finish it within 7 days i get morrigan the mage archer... well, i didnt receive morrigan nor the 4* ticket yet and its already past 7 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Bellcross wrote:

its just that it is indicated in the notice on Minas bootcamp that once i finished Mina's bootcamp within 7 days im eligible to get a 4* ticket while if i fail this and dont finish it within 7 days i get morrigan the mage archer... well, i didnt receive morrigan nor the 4* ticket yet and its already past 7 days

iirc, once you compete all of the trials you go into the event page and at the very bottom (or top) there is a big receive button for the final reward.... although it may get sent right to your in box as soon as they are complete so it may have been sent to your inbox as soon as you finished... maybe just send a message to fanta support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Bellcross wrote:

iirc, once you compete all of the trials you go into the event page and at the very bottom (or top) there is a big receive button for the final reward.... although it may get sent right to your in box as soon as they are complete so it may have been sent to your inbox as soon as you finished... maybe just send a message to fanta support.

ok, but just want to confirm, shouldn't Minas bootcamp disappear on my menus? i mean its already past 7 days.. dont tell me itll be there forever? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri May 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Bellcross wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Bellcross wrote:

ok, but just want to confirm, shouldn't Minas bootcamp disappear on my menus? i mean its already past 7 days.. dont tell me itll be there forever? LOL

nope, even though you finish it, it will hang around until the time is up inwhich anyone can complete it, and then a few days after that so you can receive any rewards you did not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zictren

PostSubject: How many Training levels are there?   Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I have researched on this website but I only see that people have recorded up to 35 training missions, yet I am on 36-1 right now. How many are there currently? I am only speaking of Training at this moment, because quests go to 38 right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Training

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.