HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Hi Everyone :) here from PR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Chupitoh wrote:
dastand wrote:
Interesting avatar, whats that from? Also any favorite animes?

Avatar is from Final Fantasy Smile and my favorite anime's are Fairy Tale, Ragnarok, Tower of Druaga, Fruits Basked, Romeo x Juliet, Crhono CRoss, Inuyasha... And more lol and I wanna see Naruto and Bleach hbu?

Well i've seen all of those minus Tower of Druaga, and I have a library of over 750 anime dvds, 65 complete series and 150 movies, and then 17 digital series ive bought. Favorites currently are Vampire Princess Miyu, Highschool of the Dead (Can't wait for the second season to come out.) Infinte Stratos, and Xam'd

I have all the first series of naruto including movies, only the first two seasons of the second series and only first 7 seasons of bleach.

And it must be something I just dont recongize i stopped following pretty much after FF11 came out, and I did get FF12 and 13 but they just seemed to lack the final fantasy nature... if that makes any sense, got half way throught 13 before stopped playing it and 3/4ths done with 12 and went blah. through i did about a 3 months ago acquire a copy of the pal verisons of FF7 and FFX. FF7 not much difference till the end but FFX the expert sphere grid and the dark aeons are awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
Chupitoh



Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 pm

dastand wrote:
Chupitoh wrote:
dastand wrote:
Interesting avatar, whats that from? Also any favorite animes?

Avatar is from Final Fantasy Smile and my favorite anime's are Fairy Tale, Ragnarok, Tower of Druaga, Fruits Basked, Romeo x Juliet, Crhono CRoss, Inuyasha... And more lol and I wanna see Naruto and Bleach hbu?

Well i've seen all of those minus Tower of Druaga, and I have a library of over 750 anime dvds, 65 complete series and 150 movies, and then 17 digital series ive bought. Favorites currently are Vampire Princess Miyu, Highschool of the Dead (Can't wait for the second season to come out.) Infinte Stratos, and Xam'd

I have all the first series of naruto including movies, only the first two seasons of the second series and only first 7 seasons of bleach.

And it must be something I just dont recongize i stopped following pretty much after FF11 came out, and I did get FF12 and 13 but they just seemed to lack the final fantasy nature... if that makes any sense, got half way throught 13 before stopped playing it and 3/4ths done with 12 and went blah. through i did about a 3 months ago acquire a copy of the pal verisons of FF7 and FFX. FF7 not much difference till the end but FFX the expert sphere grid and the dark aeons are awesome!

Omg High School Of the dead I just saw like 2 episodes in youtube but they got deleted so i havent seen anymore Sad but it was so awesome!! And OMG u have a lot of anime! I envy u xD

and Final Fantasy Im a huge fan of it, I have almost all the games Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:54 pm

i've been collecting anime for years.

As for games i really enjoy the shin megami tensei series and the suikoden games now of days more then anything else, but I'm a lot more of a retro gamer then anything else. through my favorite system is my ps2 which you can buy tons of games for dirt cheap now of days. I own a lot of older systems. And gah totally forgot what i was doing on fantasica just now. lol. but anyways I am looking forward to the Final Fantasy X HD Remake according to square enix, it will be a vita release which they have postponed the release day 3 times and now tba, but they stated they only plan to add one new aeon but keep the us release exactly the same otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
Chupitoh



Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 pm

dastand wrote:
i've been collecting anime for years.

As for games i really enjoy the shin megami tensei series and the suikoden games now of days more then anything else, but I'm a lot more of a retro gamer then anything else. through my favorite system is my ps2 which you can buy tons of games for dirt cheap now of days. I own a lot of older systems. And gah totally forgot what i was doing on fantasica just now. lol. but anyways I am looking forward to the Final Fantasy X HD Remake according to square enix, it will be a vita release which they have postponed the release day 3 times and now tba, but they stated they only plan to add one new aeon but keep the us release exactly the same otherwise.

Ps vita? Sad I dnt have it ugh I so want the remake of FFX HD :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Well when they finally release it ill let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.something.com
Chupitoh



Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:25 pm

dastand wrote:
Well when they finally release it ill let you know.

kay Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yimikoo
Terror of the End [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 75

PostSubject: Cookie Thief   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
dastand wrote:
quick zoe distract him while i'll steal the cookies and run... i mean hi welcome to the gang

LOL! How come *I* have to distract him?!

I bet he just wants all the cookies for himself!! Yep, eat 'em while you're distracted... >;]



And hello Chupitoh! I'm new too! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chupitoh



Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Yimikoo wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
dastand wrote:
quick zoe distract him while i'll steal the cookies and run... i mean hi welcome to the gang

LOL! How come *I* have to distract him?!

I bet he just wants all the cookies for himself!! Yep, eat 'em while you're distracted... >;]



And hello Chupitoh! I'm new too! ^_^

Hello ^_^ nice to meet u Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Today at 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hi Everyone :) here from PR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: