HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Looks alright. I'll give it a watch later this week.

And yay, Partenope.

Where do I send in recommendations for anime? Do I just PM you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:15 am

Yes please! Use the form that I put in the first post of the weekly thread along with a pic. You can also make discussion questions if you want, but it's not required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:33 am

alright, i'll send a pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 am

Do you need me to do anything?

I feel like I need to do something to help...

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://people.ign.com/gunblade
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 am

You can make discussion questions if you want and I will put them on the first page. But other than that just wait for discussion and you can lead =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Okay I'll try and think of some questions but they won't be as good as yours! They'll probably be very simplistic...

I can donate a 4* (Sergei) that you can use for another week, seeing as you already have a prize for this week..!

I have one (stupid) question just to reassure myself. Even though my recommendation is being used this week, may I continue to recommend again/every week..?
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

KeyBlade wrote:
Okay I'll try and think of some questions but they won't be as good as yours! They'll probably be very simplistic...

I can donate a 4* (Sergei) that you can use for another week, seeing as you already have a prize for this week..!

I have one (stupid) question just to reassure myself. Even though my recommendation is being used this week, may I continue to recommend again/every week..?

Yes please! I would be happy to take him. That will help a lot XD

Haha, you can borrow ideas from mine, however I am sure whatever you write will be good. The reason I prefer not to write them is because if you recomend an anime then that means you have an emotional connection with it, and therefore can ask more thought provoking questions.

Smart question, I should have clarified! I am more than happy to take any recommendations that you have. I will try to be fair though, and put your name into the drawing by name instead of recommendation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

aubade888 wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:

Yes please! I would be happy to take him. That will help a lot XD

Haha, you can borrow ideas from mine, however I am sure whatever you write will be good. The reason I prefer not to write them is because if you recomend an anime then that means you have an emotional connection with it, and therefore can ask more thought provoking questions.

Smart question, I should have clarified! I am more than happy to take any recommendations that you have. I will try to be fair though, and put your name into the drawing by name instead of recommendation.

Do you want me to send it to you or should I hold on to him?

Okay. I'm going to re-watch it (for like the 4th or 5th time) and maybe I'll think up some decent questions..! xD

I'm going to prepare a list of recommendations and suggest them one by one! >:3
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 am

I think this was a really great film, but so are all Studio Ghibli's.

Heart warming and adventurous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am

It was an ok movie. Not really my favorite.

It could have had a better plot and characters since they didn't build on them much at all.

I did like the fun setting and the humor; I couldn't help but smile at a few parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Sorry Aubade, I didn't put in the time to think of some good questions but my buddy NotAPieceOfPie came through for me with his own questions:

Spoiler:

-

This is all I could come up with:

Spoiler:

Laughable huh? T_T

Last edited by KeyBlade on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -_-")
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Put those in spoiler tags, Keyblade. o_0

Last edited by NotAPieceOfPie on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Haha, np! We are still in the experimental stages this stage of the game. I think I will make it optional for people to send discussion questions with the recommendation, and if they don't want to I will watch the movie ahead of time and come up with my own. Also if people have trouble writing out their recommendation forms I can help with that too. I understand a lot of people have english as a second language, or find it difficult to express themselves with writing. I have the recommendation form so that you can express why you want us to watch this anime. However, if that is difficult I don't want to detour anyone from participating.

Also next week I have a VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE, SO KEEP WATCHING THE THREAD =333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am

Updated first post =33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh nice, 5*s.
Can't wait for next week and what we're gonna watch. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartunderbiade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 pm

5 centimeters PER SECOND!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 am

heartunderbiade wrote:
NUUU! I can't watch this again! It'll make me cry more than Hotarubi! Sad
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Bump!!! =33

Also a reminder if you want us to view your recommended anime send me the form in the first post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 am

oo I liked Pale Cocoon! The ending was quite unexpected!!

heartunderbiade wrote:
Many of my friends really enjoyed watching this, and I gave it a try...but it just made me so angry ._.
I guess it was a good story and it was executed very well by the staff, but I wanted the story to have ended differently, so I guess it was just me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 am

wowyogurt wrote:

heartunderbiade wrote:
Many of my friends really enjoyed watching this, and I gave it a try...but it just made me so angry ._.
I guess it was a good story and it was executed very well by the staff, but I wanted the story to have ended differently, so I guess it was just me...

ty for watching it =3

Also nice sig/avy set O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

aubade888 wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

heartunderbiade wrote:

ty for watching it =3

Also nice sig/avy set O.O

What did you like most about it? I personally
Spoiler:

Oh and thank you! I like yours too :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The6thToe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 pm

On nice, we got a movie to watch. Now off to find it and watch it though totally legal means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 pm

The6thToe wrote:
On nice, we got a movie to watch. Now off to find it and watch it though totally legal means.

Yes! Legality for the win! *coughcough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 pm

But, why is the rum gone?
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkrieys
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 am

WHOA, I'm surprised to see Pale Cocoon come up. After watching that I walked to the nearest wallgreens to buy a drink instead of taking my car, just to take in the every day sights. xD

Edit: BTW how would I recommend an anime for viewing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing    Today at 2:52 am

Back to top Go down

Anime Viewing: In The Process of Organizing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next