HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Mew?
Mew mew~
27%
 27% [ 9 ]
Murr?
15%
 15% [ 5 ]
Mrow...
27%
 27% [ 9 ]
Mewwww.
30%
 30% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

Kyoushikyoku wrote:
A free bump for you, for your act of kindness and because you've got a sense of humor. Good luck with your shoppe!

Much obliged for your kind words there partnah. -turns head and *dings* into a spitoon-
Reckon a humble ware peddler such as muhself would do best keepin' it all above-ground and not try and be some yellow bunko steerer. u.u -tips his hat meekly-

I'll declare on my horse though -spanks horse-: Lord willin', that creek don't rise, I'll have me a Werewolfy by Springtime. :3

..what's that? .. No I was just. ..yeah, okay. No no, sorry. -takes off cowboy costume and hands it back to the cashier- ..would it interest you to know I updated my shoppe page inventory sir? -leans on the counter, winking-
...no no, don't call him o-awww maaaannn -runs away from security guard-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Hey guys I'm gonna go ahead and bump and grind this like we're drinking dat sizzurp down here in HOTLANTA~~~

(-road signs read Seattle-)

..what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AiRwAvEs99

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi can i have 5 random 4* for 3te?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 pm

AiRwAvEs99 wrote:
Hi can i have 5 random 4* for 3te?

You betcha red rider. I'll send the trade right along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AiRwAvEs99

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 pm

thx very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:49 pm

AiRwAvEs99 wrote:
thx very much
No problem, thanks for your patronage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flameknight

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:18 pm

WTT Max Maia + lvl 23 Virgil with your Marguerite lvl 1??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am

flameknight wrote:

Sorry to get back to you so late. I was caught in a little Portal 2 frenzy, know what I mean?() ()?naem I tahw wonk, -hooked off stage-

But as to your offer, no, I'm sorry, I was aiming for a little higher. Do you have other four stars or some TE to add to Maia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Hey everyone I bought a Ghost unit!! I know right???
No, a REAL Ghost unit this time, not like when I accidentally kidnapped a KKK member, ahahaha.. ..ha... ..heh.. ..sigh.

Thanks to kind Varis. Everyone go check out their shoppe, right now, gogogogogogo: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3463-fresh-pack-4-s-for-sale-5-for-2-te-pots-lots-to-choose-from
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flameknight

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm

YtsejamHP wrote:
flameknight wrote:

Sorry to get back to you so late. I was caught in a little Portal 2 frenzy, know what I mean?() ()?naem I tahw wonk, -hooked off stage-

But as to your offer, no, I'm sorry, I was aiming for a little higher. Do you have other four stars or some TE to add to Maia?

It's okay Smile

My other 4* that I can offer is Ibiza lvl 70 and still leveling it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:14 am

Ah okay welllllll..

How about your Maia and Ibiza, for the level 69 Marguerite, a level 1 Maia, and a level 1 Ibiza?

How's that strike ya? Like a match? Very Happy (get it? cuz? -hooked off stage again-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flameknight

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 am

Nice Smile..okay, i'll send the trade right now. Thank you Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

flameknight wrote:

No problem, enjoy that Margueritte. I threw in a life ward token so you can bust on some phantoms and see how well she plays with others. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

Maia, Estlin, Miriam, Yuriya and 1 more for 3 TE

hmm I am still very new to this... I want to purchase another one...

since I happen to have 3 TE and I tend to wait the time out and it seems that receiving anymore TE from events will take forever until I could afford 5* or 6*

and also, because I happen to have pulled out a Sheryl which is now my leader, I kind of don't want anymore Missle units since I lack decent Magic units... any suggestions? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

Kimika9394 wrote:

since I happen to have 3 TE and I tend to wait the time out and it seems that receiving anymore TE from events will take forever until I could afford 5* or 6*

and also, because I happen to have pulled out a Sheryl which is now my leader, I kind of don't want anymore Missle units since I lack decent Magic units... any suggestions? :3

Edit:**** Please note, and I'm sorry, that I traded out Maia in that trade mentioned before your post. I just realized it. :p ..I can substitute Olga (another magic unit) in her stead if you'd like. :p

-taps chin- Hurmmm.. ..well Maia, Estlin and Miriam are all pretty good magic units. Partenope is good to have for balance magic damage, so I would go with her.

Buuut you could also go with Antony or Angela. I didn't see a melee mentioned, and while he doesn't have an ability, he's got decent power for a 4. Angela can't hit flyers, but she's got S speed and poison with high attack on ground too. These are just if you find a lil melee-shaped hole in your sammich of fantasica luff. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:17 am

YtsejamHP wrote:
Kimika9394 wrote:

-taps chin- Hurmmm.. ..well Maia, Estlin and Miriam are all pretty good magic units. Partenope is good to have for balance magic damage, so I would go with her.

Buuut you could also go with Antony or Angela. I didn't see a melee mentioned, and while he doesn't have an ability, he's got decent power for a 4. Angela can't hit flyers, but she's got S speed and poison with high attack on ground too. These are just if you find a lil melee-shaped hole in your sammich of fantasica luff. :3

I didn't mention Melee because I currently already pulled an Antony and have an Olga due to the past event ^^
I did think about Angela too despite her S speed

Partenope is good, in fact she has better stats than the others but I think that she might clash with the other high cost units I already have...

so yeah, with the suggestions you gave me, I think I will go for Angela ^^

so, Angela, Maia, Estlin, Miriam, Yuriya for 3 TE is that okay for you? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:20 am

I will buy all of your 3* feeders for 300k per 5. If interested and willing, just send trade. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:21 am

Kimika9394 wrote:

I didn't mention Melee because I currently already pulled an Antony and have an Olga due to the past event ^^

Partenope is good, in fact she has better stats than the others but I think that she might clash with the other high cost units I already have...

Yeah, those four would be perfect, but for Maia. I thought I had more than one. Eh heh. Embarassed (edit, I didn't like the smiley that popped up. Razz)
Does anyone else catch your fancy? Maybe Scarlet in case you need to take out some Sea-monsters? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 am

YtsejamHP wrote:
Kimika9394 wrote:

Yeah, those four would be perfect, but for Maia. I thought I had more than one. Eh heh. Embarassed (edit, I didn't like the smiley that popped up. Razz)
Does anyone else catch your fancy? Maybe Scarlet in case you need to take out some Sea-monsters? :3

hmm Sea-Monsters... I think my Gleb would be good enough for it for the time being... but I just noticed that I could still use a fast backup unit...
so, how about Virgil instead of Maia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:47 am

Kimika9394 wrote:

hmm Sea-Monsters... I think my Gleb would be good enough for it for the time being... but I just noticed that I could still use a fast backup unit...

Mokay dokes. I'll send the trade right over. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 am

YtsejamHP wrote:
Kimika9394 wrote:

Mokay dokes. I'll send the trade right over. :p

Okayz XD LOL I just noticed your account, same leader and same sort of catch phrase, kind of sad ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:09 am

nynanro wrote:
I will buy all of your 3* feeders for 300k per 5. If interested and willing, just send trade. Thanks.

No, I'm sorry. I could go down 100k each if you'd like, but not 60k at the moment. Sorry. u.u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

Okay~ 3 TE are in the trade bargain now, only your re-confirmation left =3
Thank you very much again~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YtsejamHP
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 am

Kimika9394 wrote:
Okay~ 3 TE are in the trade bargain now, only your re-confirmation left =3
Thank you very much again~

Not a problem, thank you for your patronage and happy phantom hunting~

Remember, great minds think alike. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flameknight

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 am

YtsejamHP wrote:
flameknight wrote:

No problem, enjoy that Margueritte. I threw in a life ward token so you can bust on some phantoms and see how well she plays with others. :p

Whew..that's very kind of you. Thank you again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z    Today at 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Auction Closed, Thanks Everyone~ d--(o.o )z
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next