HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 am

Anyone wants this game in a full english release by end of (today) this year???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 am

What I would like by the end of this year is a flipping new intellectual property. I'm completely sick of the Final Fantasy franchise, to be honest. It eats all of Squeenix's budget for pretty but mediocre results, and there's no space at all for fresh, inovative games. I'm exaggerating, I know. They did release a couple of new games in the past few years. But call me nostalgic, I miss the time where Squaresoft made games like Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Rudra no Hihou, Bahamut Lagoon, SaGa Frontier, Xenogears or Vagrant Story, to name but a few. Kingdom Hearts was a great game, but even that went to franchise hell, with the slew of spinoffs and remakes and what have you.

Sorry for the rant, I don't want to be a killjoy, but I really needed to get this out of my system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38 am

gaillardia wrote:
Anyone wants this game in a full english release by end of (today) this year???
Me!

Chrono Trigger <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 One of my favorite games

And as long as they don't go the Activision Way (although they're dangerously resembling them), I'm happy to see more Lightning Razz (don't hate me)

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 am

Don't get me wrong! I don't hate people who like Final Fantasy games. Smile I myself love the FF Tactics series, and am very fond of several of the older FF's. It's not my favourite series by far, but I mean absolutely no disrespect to people who love it. To each his or her own. Smile

What I do hate is Squeenix's urge to stamp "FINAL FANTASY" on everything. Take Spirits Within: it's not a bad movie, and I did enjoy it. And I'm pretty sure that it would not have been such a commercial failure if it had not a great big "FINAL FANTASY" stamp on it. It's their only milch cow, and they're milking it like there's no tomorrow, even though it has run dry years ago. I mean, look at what they did to Final Fantasy VII, poor thing. Sad
You could argue that Nintendo does exactly the same thing: release the same franchises over and over again. And you would be right. But at least Big N has several cards up it's sleeve, while Squeenix has turned itself into a one trick pony.

Basically, what I'm saying is that it feels like the old names of RPG greatness are dying, and that makes me very sad. It's as if a part of my childhood is dying with them.

So yeah, not very hyped about Type-0. xD

Oh, and I love Chrono Trigger too. Very Happy Definitely one of my favourite SNES games. I liked Chrono Cross as well, but not quite as much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm

*whines about Versus XIII*

Anyway, I agree. I'd like an English release of Type-0 as well.

I'm one of the few who likes the Lightning saga! :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://people.ign.com/gunblade
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Lol, I have to agree too the fact that it's quite repetitive and the recent change in battle systems have gotten me thinking differently about final fantasy. But I just LOVE it!!! I don't know why but I just do. Maybe it's the story, the nice cool battle effects? The SUMMONS?!?

Lol, but type-0 is pretty different compared to previous ff mother titles. And I like the whole war map thingy.
personally I like ff tactics war of the lions.

Anyway other than that kingdom hearts 2 is awesome!! I especially loved the fight against sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 pm

I've yet to play Chrono Trigger! :O

I'll get a copy of it soon! :S

gaillardia wrote:
Anyway other than that kingdom hearts 2 is awesome!! I especially loved the fight against sephiroth.
I loved it too! I also loved seeing Leon and Cloud fighting side-by-side during the Battle of the 1000 Heartless and also Sora turning into a lion when he visits the Pride Lands - world of The Lion King! xD
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 pm

gaillardia wrote:

personally I like ff tactics war of the lions.
I love Tactics, even the GBA ones

KeyBlade wrote:
Yeah, please do. It's one of the best games ever Smile

And I definitely love the XIII saga, especially because Lightning reminds me of Squall, my favorite FF character from my favorite FF.

On another note, now you're just making me want to play KH. I haven't played it because I got KH2 first and didn't want to skip important story stuff. Unfortunately, I can't find my KH1 Sad

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:19 pm

HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:
Yeah, please do. It's one of the best games ever Smile

And I definitely love the XIII saga, especially because Lightning reminds me of Squall, my favorite FF character from my favorite FF.

On another note, now you're just making me want to play KH. I haven't played it because I got KH2 first and didn't want to skip important story stuff. Unfortunately, I can't find my KH1 Sad
NO WAY! Squall is my favourite FF character and FFVIII is my favourite FF too! :O

I want to go back to KH1 & 2 but I let a friend borrow them who I haven't seen in a long while..! Sad
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:34 am

Lol, tactics is the best on the long run imo. KH2 is by far the best battling system I've had the honor of playing!!
Apart from KH I also enjoy playing the Tales Series. most recent would be Tales of the World Radiant Mythology on psp. Tales series are just awesome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm trying to get into the Tales series! I've heard great things.

I also love the battle system in KH2. Two reasons for why I'm still excited for FF Versus XIII (other than it being the Final Fantasy that everyone wants but doesn't deserve) is the team that are behind it, who have worked on the KH series in the past, & the KH-style battle system.

Also, it's been mentioned that Lightning Returns will be more like Versus XIII & KH as it will be more action-based and there won't be a party system; just Lightning on her own!
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

KeyBlade wrote:

NO WAY! Squall is my favourite FF character and FFVIII is my favourite FF too! :O

You've become one of my coolest allies just because of that Razz and because you have Patricia.

And I think Lightning Returns kinda looks like Crisis Core. (Liked that one a lot even if I haven't finished FF7)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demuri

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 am

I want versus to come out to. I also want ff7 remade to actually happen its weird cause konami said after the metal gear series was done aka revengence or mgs 5 they would love to jump in on it and help it start progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 pm

HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:

You've become one of my coolest allies just because of that Razz and because you have Patricia.

And I think Lightning Returns kinda looks like Crisis Core. (Liked that one a lot even if I haven't finished FF7)
Yay thanks! You've always been my number 1 ally! Before, it was kind of a tie between your Reamy and another ally's Petra but I decided you had a robot reindeer! And now you have Nina who is even more awesome because she's a samurai! xD

WTF! Are we like twins or something? I've played Crisis Core too and I haven't finished FFVII either! Zack Fair is probably my 2nd favourite Final Fantasy hero!
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm

KeyBlade wrote:
HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:

Yay thanks! You've always been my number 1 ally! Before, it was kind of a tie between your Reamy and another ally's Petra but I decided you had a robot reindeer! And now you have Nina who is even more awesome because she's a samurai! xD

WTF! Are we like twins or something? I've played Crisis Core too and I haven't finished FFVII either! Zack Fair is probably my 2nd favourite Final Fantasy hero!

Yay!! I guess I'll leave Nina there Smile
Haha and we must be Razz Unfortunately, we'll have to disagree on our second fave hero, mine's Cecil Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:55 pm

HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:
HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:

Haha and we must be Razz Unfortunately, we'll have to disagree on our second fave hero, mine's Cecil Sad
I've just recently bought FFIV! Knowing he's your 2nd favourite, I've got to get started and find out why! xD
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:26 pm

KeyBlade wrote:
HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:
HoundR wrote:
KeyBlade wrote:

I've just recently bought FFIV! Knowing he's your 2nd favourite, I've got to get started and find out why! xD

Well, I'd have to think about my 2nd hero, but one thing's for sure: Favorite FF is VIII, followed by IV. You'll definitely love that game, music is awesome. (then again, FF is always awesome music-guaranteed)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??   Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Type-0 in English??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1