HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gaillardia
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 pm

pc on max Mary U, Max Xiahou Dun, Max Livia, Max Ricca, Max Mermaid U and lv 50 Fawn plz and thx!

Edit: Someone PM'd me and offered a max hhelmut for my 41 Bernhard, max Xiahou Dun and Oneiro.. is this a good offer?? and how much does max hhelmut go for?


Last edited by gaillardia on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-27
Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Guy wants my 38 Victoria for his max Vivi and 45 Sonia, am I getting a good deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Sethala wrote:
Guy wants my 38 Victoria for his max Vivi and 45 Sonia, am I getting a good deal?
Max Vivi is 25 TE Sonia at that lvl is 30ish TE and Vic at that lvl is 60 TE so I would say the guy would have to add a little bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm

gaillardia wrote:
pc on max Mary U, Max Xiahou Dun, Max Livia, Max Ricca, Max Mermaid U and lv 50 Fawn plz and thx!

Edit: Someone PM'd me and offered a max hhelmut for my 41 Bernhard, max Xiahou Dun and Oneiro.. is this a good offer?? and how much does max hhelmut go for?
I've seen Max Hhelm go for 40 TE before and Bern at that lvl is at least 30 TE and if both your 4*s are maxed that would mean your losing profit.

PC's...

Max Mary (U) 15 TE
Max Xiahou Dun 8 TE
Max Livia 10 TE
Max Ricca 12-15 TE
Max Mermaid (U) 7 TE
Lvl 50 Fawn 4 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:18 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
pc on max Mary U, Max Xiahou Dun, Max Livia, Max Ricca, Max Mermaid U and lv 50 Fawn plz and thx!

Edit: Someone PM'd me and offered a max hhelmut for my 41 Bernhard, max Xiahou Dun and Oneiro.. is this a good offer?? and how much does max hhelmut go for?
I've seen Max Hhelm go for 40 TE before and Bern at that lvl is at least 30 TE and if both your 4*s are maxed that would mean your losing profit.

PC's...

Max Mary (U) 15 TE
Max Xiahou Dun 8 TE
Max Livia 10 TE
Max Ricca 12-15 TE
Max Mermaid (U) 7 TE
Lvl 50 Fawn 4 TE

Oneiro is level 1. But i'm really looking for a Max Mihiro... do you think i can get one with my current units???
And thanks a lot bigmasta!
Edit: Oh and whats the price for max vamp monster??


Last edited by gaillardia on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm

gaillardia wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
pc on max Mary U, Max Xiahou Dun, Max Livia, Max Ricca, Max Mermaid U and lv 50 Fawn plz and thx!

Edit: Someone PM'd me and offered a max hhelmut for my 41 Bernhard, max Xiahou Dun and Oneiro.. is this a good offer?? and how much does max hhelmut go for?
I've seen Max Hhelm go for 40 TE before and Bern at that lvl is at least 30 TE and if both your 4*s are maxed that would mean your losing profit.

PC's...

Max Mary (U) 15 TE
Max Xiahou Dun 8 TE
Max Livia 10 TE
Max Ricca 12-15 TE
Max Mermaid (U) 7 TE
Lvl 50 Fawn 4 TE

Oneiro is level 1. But i'm really looking for a Max Mihiro... do you think i can get one with my current units???
And thanks a lot bigmasta!
You wouldn't be able to get her for just the 4*s but if you offered Bern and a Max 4* you should be able to get her, and your welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
pc on max Mary U, Max Xiahou Dun, Max Livia, Max Ricca, Max Mermaid U and lv 50 Fawn plz and thx!

Edit: Someone PM'd me and offered a max hhelmut for my 41 Bernhard, max Xiahou Dun and Oneiro.. is this a good offer?? and how much does max hhelmut go for?
I've seen Max Hhelm go for 40 TE before and Bern at that lvl is at least 30 TE and if both your 4*s are maxed that would mean your losing profit.

PC's...

Max Mary (U) 15 TE
Max Xiahou Dun 8 TE
Max Livia 10 TE
Max Ricca 12-15 TE
Max Mermaid (U) 7 TE
Lvl 50 Fawn 4 TE

Oneiro is level 1. But i'm really looking for a Max Mihiro... do you think i can get one with my current units???
And thanks a lot bigmasta!
You wouldn't be able to get her for just the 4*s but if you offered Bern and a Max 4* you should be able to get her, and your welcome

mhm... i offered my bern and max xiahou to a user for max mihiro but he didn't accept... sigh... i want mihiro! lol
ah and the price for max vamp, max paige? and what's the valhalla 4* monsters going for now??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 pm

gaillardia wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
pc on max Mary U, Max Xiahou Dun, Max Livia, Max Ricca, Max Mermaid U and lv 50 Fawn plz and thx!

Edit: Someone PM'd me and offered a max hhelmut for my 41 Bernhard, max Xiahou Dun and Oneiro.. is this a good offer?? and how much does max hhelmut go for?
I've seen Max Hhelm go for 40 TE before and Bern at that lvl is at least 30 TE and if both your 4*s are maxed that would mean your losing profit.

PC's...

Max Mary (U) 15 TE
Max Xiahou Dun 8 TE
Max Livia 10 TE
Max Ricca 12-15 TE
Max Mermaid (U) 7 TE
Lvl 50 Fawn 4 TE

Oneiro is level 1. But i'm really looking for a Max Mihiro... do you think i can get one with my current units???
And thanks a lot bigmasta!
You wouldn't be able to get her for just the 4*s but if you offered Bern and a Max 4* you should be able to get her, and your welcome

mhm... i offered my bern and max xiahou to a user for max mihiro but he didn't accept... sigh... i want mihiro! lol
ah and the price for max vamp, max paige? and what's the valhalla 4* monsters going for now??
Sorry to hear that, maybe someone else would take the trade. Max Vamp 20 TE
Max Paige 10-12 TE
The Monsters go for like 3 TE but if they're units 12 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackIvy



Join date : 2012-12-08
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
BlackIvy wrote:
PC on fresh Sheryl and both fresh, max Abel
Thanks a lot Smile
Fresh Sheryl is around 35 TE
Fresh Abel is like 220 TE, Max is 250 TE

Thanks, I appreciate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaillardia
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

oh well.. thanks a lot for your help!
hopefully i can get one soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-24
Posts : 773

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

PC on Fenrir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:00 pm

xtaroux wrote:
PC on Fenrir?
I've seen the unit selling for 2k TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-24
Posts : 773

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
PC on Fenrir?
I've seen the unit selling for 2k TE
Wow. Trading Yuki for it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm

I would like to get a price check on Diane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm

xtaroux wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
PC on Fenrir?
I've seen the unit selling for 2k TE
Wow. Trading Yuki for it lol.
Your aware Fenrir is a 6* right? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm

nakuai wrote:
I would like to get a price check on Diane
Fresh goes for like 80-90 TE Max goes for 100-120 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-24
Posts : 773

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
PC on Fenrir?
I've seen the unit selling for 2k TE
Wow. Trading Yuki for it lol.
Your aware Fenrir is a 6* right? lol
Yeah I know. Im getting Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
Fresh goes for like 80-90 TE Max goes for 100-120 TE

Then I made a good deal thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

xtaroux wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
xtaroux wrote:
PC on Fenrir?
I've seen the unit selling for 2k TE
Wow. Trading Yuki for it lol.
Your aware Fenrir is a 6* right? lol
Yeah I know. Im getting Fenrir.
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukobizen



Join date : 2013-01-02
Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Pc on edgar fresh and max?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BluexXxRose
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-25
Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:39 pm

PC on Marguerite fresh and max.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 pm

BluexXxRose wrote:
PC on Marguerite fresh and max.
15-20 TE fresh. Max is 25 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm

rukobizen wrote:
Pc on edgar fresh and max?
Fresh is 60 TE Max is 100 TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordstrell



Join date : 2013-01-05
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Price check on Patricia and Rem please

I appreciate you taking the time to do this bigmasta Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticloki
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-26
Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm

pc on Max Aleister please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Today at 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Price of cards
» Happyvapor Shop: 6*/5*/4*/3* New Low Prices!
» Epicharis value at the moment?
» WHO KNOW WHERE TO CHECK THE PRICE LIST ??
» Check this wagon out!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: