HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skurnia



Join date : 2012-12-13
Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

hi how much is your joachim, mihirolv1 and mihiro 93?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 pm

skurnia wrote:
hi how much is your joachim, mihirolv1 and mihiro 93?

Joa 35TE, MihiroLv1 50TE, MihiroLv93 60TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skurnia



Join date : 2012-12-13
Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

can i have joa for sleipneir(m)+10TE or 93mihiro with sleipneir(m)+53 marguerite+20TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 pm

skurnia wrote:
can i have joa for sleipneir(m)+10TE or 93mihiro with sleipneir(m)+53 marguerite+20TE?

No sorry, sleipnir is not really worth to begin with since it is not rare and easy to get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skurnia



Join date : 2012-12-13
Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

then how about

joa for 53 marguerite/24 barbara+15TE

93mihiro with 24 barbara+53 marguerite+25TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skurnia



Join date : 2012-12-13
Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm

if you are not interested too, can i have joa for 20TE+100sss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

skurnia wrote:
if you are not interested too, can i have joa for 20TE+100sss?

30te 100sss then it's yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CThao93
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-08
Posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am

do you mind album trading? i need lana and heide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

CThao93 wrote:
do you mind album trading? i need lana and heide

Sure, send me collat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomSock



Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Adolph lvl 1 goes for around 15-20 TE tops. I have:
10TE, 3 potions, and nine 4* units, some at level 40 (including the Mermaid unit)

Please PM me if youre interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartunderbiade



Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

How much for Rem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:12 pm

FreedomSock wrote:
Adolph lvl 1 goes for around 15-20 TE tops. I have:
10TE, 3 potions, and nine 4* units, some at level 40 (including the Mermaid unit)

Please PM me if youre interested.

Seen it around 25TE

heartunderbiade wrote:
How much for Rem?

30TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zcourage



Join date : 2013-01-08
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Would you please trade a newbi Xiahou Dun (if you have it) for 3 TE? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:07 pm

zcourage wrote:
Would you please trade a newbi Xiahou Dun (if you have it) for 3 TE? Very Happy

Send trade to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow_ryl



Join date : 2012-12-31
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm

15 TE for Hrwm ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm

shadow_ryl wrote:
15 TE for Hrwm ?

Too low sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow_ryl



Join date : 2012-12-31
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:54 pm

v4lkyr13 wrote:
shadow_ryl wrote:
15 TE for Hrwm ?

Too low sorry

thank you for the quick reply, so how much usually for the lvl 1 hrwm then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terry86



Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm

how much for doro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:59 pm

shadow_ryl wrote:
v4lkyr13 wrote:
shadow_ryl wrote:
15 TE for Hrwm ?

Too low sorry

thank you for the quick reply, so how much usually for the lvl 1 hrwm then?

Pricing her at 35TE

terry86 wrote:
how much for doro

Selling her for 350TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow_ryl



Join date : 2012-12-31
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

v4lkyr13 wrote:

Pricing her at 35TE

Im sorry, but isnt it to bit expensive for lvl 1 ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 pm

shadow_ryl wrote:
v4lkyr13 wrote:

Pricing her at 35TE

Im sorry, but isnt it to bit expensive for lvl 1 ?

Sorry my bad, was looking on the old price. But 15TE is still low since she's limited series pack and I don't get why people picky about level since it's not hard to lvling but that's just me I guess

20TE if you still up for it. If not, that's ok =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow_ryl



Join date : 2012-12-31
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 pm

v4lkyr13 wrote:

Sorry my bad, was looking on the old price. But 15TE is still low since she's limited series pack and I don't get why people picky about level since it's not hard to lvling but that's just me I guess

20TE if you still up for it. If not, that's ok =)

umm, thank you but i'll pass, instead if you have Xihau dun and Remika i'll buy it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v4lkyr13



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 pm

shadow_ryl wrote:
v4lkyr13 wrote:

Sorry my bad, was looking on the old price. But 15TE is still low since she's limited series pack and I don't get why people picky about level since it's not hard to lvling but that's just me I guess

20TE if you still up for it. If not, that's ok =)

umm, thank you but i'll pass, instead if you have Xihau dun and Remika i'll buy it

Both for 9TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-24
Posts : 773

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

hwrm for claude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop   Today at 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
☆ Valhalla ☆ sale shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MG XN Raiser
» Cory Sterbai Corydoras for sale
» Scrapbooking garage sale - Arana Hills, Brisbane
» Pet Shop - 10218
» October 2011 Charity Shop, Thrift Store or Fleamarket finds

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: